Speak to Analyst
Request a Free Sample
Stick Pouches Packaging Market Overview
Between 2022 and 2030, the stick pouches packaging market is bound to expand at a CAGR 5.90% up to USD 8,350 million, believes Market Research Future (MRFR).
Stick pouches are flexible pouches that facilitate single servings of powders or gels. Stick pouches offer the perfect solution for packaging snacks, powdered drinks, travel items, pharmaceuticals, and more. The mounting requirement for accurate dosing as well as portion control remains one of the top factors propelling the demand for stick pouches packaging. This is prompting the players to develop new products that allow them to cater to the surging need and enhance the adoption rate.
The pharmaceutical sector deals with chemicals as well as compounds that are highly reactive to contamination, and moisture, and therefore require packaging that prevents the chances of this happening. As stick pouches packaging provides impressive barrier characteristics, self-explanatory dosages, and uniformity in usage, these are ideal for the pharmaceutical sector. On a dim note, the surging concept of raw material recycling can expect to slow down the growth rate of the stick pouches packaging industry.
Stick pouches packaging will enjoy accelerated demand in emerging regions, especially in populous countries like China, and Brazil. Other countries providing significant opportunities to global companies can be India and Thailand, where the awareness about safe food, pharmaceuticals, and clean water has been rapidly surging.
Speaking of opportunities, the escalation in consumers’ disposable incomes in emerging regions and the rising preference for ready-to-consume food products will boost the sales of stick pouches packaging in the future. Other encouraging factors can be the low cost of chief raw materials needed to manufacture stick pouches. The heightened demand for packed food as well as baby food along with the high availability of packaged health beverages in line with the evolving lifestyle will further augment the market size.
Study Objectives of Stick Pouches Packaging Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global stick pouches packaging market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyse the global stick pouches packaging market based on various tools such as Supply Chain Analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regions and their respective key countries
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by material, application and by region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the stick pouches packaging market.
Stick Pouches Packaging Market Segmentation
The stick pouches packaging market can geographically be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (ROW). Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the global stick pouches packaging market due the increase in disposable income in the developing economies such as India and China. The increase in the concept of ready to eat food and the packaged food due to the change in the lifestyle of the people is also expected to contribute to the growth of Asia Pacific stick pouches packaging market.
Based on a long-term partnership, Intelligent Blends and Better Buzz Coffee will now be selling Better Buzz via a never-before-sold pairing of vanilla flavor-filled stick packs, and single-serving coffee pods.
Action Point Inc with Signature Flexible Packaging Inc. has acquired Techflex Packaging LLC. The latter’s expertise is in products including stick packs and sachets, stand-up zipper pouches, printed laminated rollstock, and more.
Stick Pouches Packaging Market Key Players
List of the key major companies in the stick pouches packaging market are
Amcor Ltd.( Australia), Ampac Holdings, LLC (U.S.), Clondalkin Group (Netherlands), Sealed Air Corporation(U.S.), Astrapak Limited (South Korea), Bemis Company, Inc. (U.S), Sonoco Products Co.(U.S.) and others.
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the market for different recycled product types
- Regulatory Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Macroeconomic Indicators
- Geographical analysis across 15 countries
- Profiling of 10 key market players
- In-depth analysis including SWOT analysis, and strategy information of related to report title
- Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
The report for Stick Pouches packaging market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
| Market Size
| USD 8,350 million
| Base Year
| Forecast Period
| 2022 to 2030
| Historical Data
| 2019 & 2020
| Forecast Units
| Value (USD Million)
| Report Coverage
| Revenue Forecast, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, and Trends
| Segments Covered
| Material, Application
| Geographies Covered
| Material, Application and Region - Global Forecast To 2027
| Key Vendors
| North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)
| Key Market Opportunities
| Increasing disposable income in developing countries
| Key Market Drivers
|· Reducing cost of the raw materials · Increase in demand of packed food & baby food · Easy availability of packaged health drinks
Stick Pouches Packaging Market Highlights:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
The surge in demand for RTC food options is motivating the market on a global scale.
Astrapak Limited (South Korea), Sealed Air Corporation(U.S.), and Bemis Company, Inc. (U.S) are the prominent contenders.
An influential CAGR 5.90% is estimated to be seen in the market.
The application, region, and material segments are expected to permit a better understanding of the market.
The APAC region is expected to gain a big stake in the market in the future.
Key Questions Answered
Request Free Sample
- ✅Global Market Outlook
- ✅In-depth analysis of global and regional trends
- ✅Analyze and identify the major players in the market, their market share, key developments, etc.
- ✅To understand the capability of the major players based on products offered, financials, and strategies.
- ✅Identify disrupting products, companies, and trends.
- ✅To identify opportunities in the market.
- ✅Analyze the key challenges in the market.
- ✅Analyze the regional penetration of players, products, and services in the market.
- ✅Comparison of major players’ financial performance.
- ✅Evaluate strategies adopted by major players.
Why Choose Market Research Future?
Speak to Analyst
- ✅Vigorous research methodologies for specific market.
- ✅Knowledge partners across the globe
- ✅Large network of partner consultants.
- ✅Ever-increasing/ Escalating data base with quarterly monitoring of various markets
- ✅Trusted by fortune 500 companies/startups/universities/organizations
- ✅Large database of 5000+ markets reports.
- ✅Effective and prompt pre- and post-sales support.
Leading companies partner with us for data-driven Insights.
Kindly complete the form below to receive a free sample of this Report