Welcome to marketresearchfuture.com (“Website”) owned and operated by WantStats Research and Media Private Limited (“Company”), a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and having its registered office at 528, Town Center, Amanora Park Town, Sadesatra Nali, Hadapsar Pune 411028
Our Service includes information, data, content, news, reports, programs, video, audio and other materials and services, communications, transmissions and other items, tangible or intangible, which are referred to as "Material".
This document/agreement/understanding is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules and regulations thereunder and is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
1. Acceptance Of The Terms And Conditions
3. Third Party Content and Special Terms
3.1 In certain cases, additional "passthrough" terms and conditions may apply to the use of third-party content, software or other services (collectively, "Third-Party Content"). Any such additional terms and conditions shall be delivered with applicable Third-Party Content. If upon reading such terms and conditions, you find you are ineligible or unable to comply with them through circumstances outside your control, then you are hereby required to contact the Website within twenty-four (24) hours of purchase (in the case of Instant Online Delivery content) or receipt (in the case of other content) to explain your ineligibility. An appropriate solution will worked out. If we do not receive any call from you within the allotted time, you are deemed to have approved and in compliance with the additional terms and conditions.
3.2 In addition, particular sites or features of our Service may have different or additional terms ("Special Terms"), which will be disclosed to you when you access those sites or features. Such Special Terms are incorporated into this Agreement with respect to such sites or features. If there is any conflict between the terms of this Agreement and the Special Terms, the Special Terms shall govern the usage of such sites or features.
Various links may be provided with our Service which may take you out of the Website or content of the Service, to a third party website. Such third party websites may not be necessarily under our control. We are not responsible for the contents of any linked page or any other page not under our control. We provide these links only as a convenience; the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of that linked site.
4.2 Any unauthorized use or exploitation of Website and/or Material including, but not limited to, the reproduction, duplication, modification, distribution, sale, transmission, republication, removal, deletion, addition, framing, display or performance of the Company, in part or in whole, is strictly prohibited. Except as expressly authorized in writing, the use or misuse of any trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, text, images, graphics, intellectual property or Content associated with the Company is strictly prohibited.
4.3 The Company does not grant, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Material displayed by and through its Website/Services, without the express prior written consent. The Company prohibits use of its name and/or logo or other proprietary graphic, mark, trade dress, logo or trademark as a link to any third party website unless creating such a link is expressly approved in advance by the Company. Registered and unregistered proprietary information is owned and held by the Company and therefore, you may be liable for infringement or misappropriation or other legal action to the fullest extent of the law if you misuse the Website or our Services in any manner, including use in a way that disparages us, causes any confusion in commerce or trade, or conflates the Company with other goods or services not attributable to us.
4.4 All other trademarks, marks, logos, trade dress, service marks, etc. not owned by the Company or Material that appear on or through the Services, are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to or sponsored by the Company.
5. Prohibitions With Respect To Services5.1 While using the Website, you shall not:
6. No Circumvention Of the Fee for Services
7. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability7.1 Our Service is provided as is and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. We do not warrant that our Services or Material provided in this Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currentness or other characteristics of any Material available on or through Our Service. We will not be liable for any loss or injury resulting directly or indirectly from our Service, whether or not caused in whole or in part by our negligence or by contingencies within or beyond our control. Neither we, nor suppliers of Third-Party Content, are responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused by use of or reliance on or inability to use or access Our Service or the Material.
7.2 Your access to and use of our Service are at your sole risk. Our Service is provided on "as is" and "as available” basis. Our Service is for your personal use only and we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied. We expressly disclaim any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use.
7.3 We are not and will not be a party to any transaction between you and any third party, whether or not that third party's website is linked to our Service.
8. Anti-hacking Provision8.1 You are not authorized to directly or indirectly: (a) attempt to or actually disrupt, impair or interfere with, alter or modify our Service. Website or any Material; or (b) collect or attempt to collect any information of other users, including passwords, account or any other information.
9. No Advice9.1 The Material available though our Service is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as our advice or opinion in any manner whatsoever.
12. Dispute Resolution
13. Governing Law
14.1 Unless specifically stated, all Material is copyrighted by us. You have no rights in or to the Material and you will not use the Material in any manner other than as permitted under this Agreement.
15.1 All trade names, trademarks, service marks and other product and service names and logos on our Service or in the Material are the proprietary trademarks of their respective owners and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws.
17. Return Policy:
17.1 Due to the nature of the information being sold, we unfortunately cannot accept returns of products once they have been delivered.
Please be sure to read all available information about a report before you place your order.
If you have any questions about a report's coverage ora relevance, simply contact us for expert assistance from a Research Specialist.