3D Glass Market Overview
The 3D glass market is expecting excellent growth during the forecast period. The global market is expecting a CAGR growth of 13.3% during the forecast period with the pandemic year of 2020 as the base year. Owing to the market operations and trends, the market is likely to reach a final market valuation worth USD 5.71 billion for the period that ends in 2030. Any 3D-enabled mobile employs stereoscopy or any of the 3D depth techniques that help in conveying the depth perception to the viewers and 3D glass market end-users during the ongoing forecast period.
The naked eye is responsible for viewing the objects in the three-dimensional (3D) form. The 3D glass market bid is to capitalize on the 3D form that will help in increasing the sales which are being generated across various industries that are functional in major regions across the globe during the forecast period. The global introduction of games, videos, and movies is witnessing major momentum after being available in 3D form. The introduction of 3D technology is managing to transform and redefine the media and entertainment industry by opting for an engrossing method to render an excellent customer and user viewing and hearing experience. Film producers are further, creating this effect by implementing 2 cameras for shooting and each of them replicating the view of each human eye.
COVID 19 Analysis
Most of the industry verticals, companies, corporates, businesses, and individuals are facing the issues that have been developed since the arrival of the pandemic and the changes that the disease has brought along. The pandemic has altered the way people used to move freely from one place to the other and has, also, presented functional, movement and other challenges to various markets, thus, hampering their ability to stand a chance to cover their losses and improvise their scale of operations during the forecast period of the 3D glass market that ends in 2023.
Hence, for the 3D glass market to overcome losses, maintain a proper flow of raw material to produce, and maintain a constant supply chain mechanism for the global market players, the government is largely investing in the research and development areas. These are being implemented in the production process for the global market players hence, promising major growth aspects and opportunities that will help the 3D glass market grow as per the prediction during the forecast period that ends in 2023.
The global target audience is increasing their use of smartphones and notebooks and the trends are likely to prevail during the forecast period. This increase is a result of broader availability and adoption of internet services and improvised speed which is pushing for a deep focus on digitization in the mushrooming regions across the globe. The 3D glass market is witnessing the presence of drivers like improved display performance, size and price optimization, computational power, and auto-stereoscopic technology that will enhance the user’s ability to watch 3D things without the use of 3D glasses.
The cost of acquiring the 3D content and drivers is high which is creating huge difficulting in the creation of content as there is a lack of brightness. Also, the power consumption is more and 3D displays are resulting in resolution penalty that will present restraints for the 3D glass market.
In the initial years of the 3D glass market forecast period that is 2017-2023, the market is likely to witness an increase in the production and introduction of new trends that will enhance the production quantum. Also, the market is likely to act as a primary source for the consumers that belong to a higher income scale and thus, have better spending capabilities. Also, the consumers are investing in the purchase of smartphones that are packed with excellent specifications and updated features for professional use that is both fruitful and reliable. The 3D glass market is on the way to producing smartphones that belong to a larger segment of the target audiences’ income during the forecast period that ends in 2023.
Market Segment Overview
The glass 3 printing segment of the 3D glass market shows a significant prospectus that will help in enhancing the market operations and thus, help the market grow as per the predicted CAGR during the ongoing forecast period of 2023. The 3D glass market caters to various consumer needs that are spread in various global regions and hence, the market has been segmented based on the following:
By 3D Applications Outlook:
The 3D glass market is segmented based on applications as Animations, Mobile Advertisements, Mobile Gaming, Maps, Navigation, and Other Applications.
By Device Components Outlook:
The 3D stain glass market is segmented based on Device Components as 3D Displays and Image Sensors that are increasing their demand and implementation amongst various verticals during the forecast period.
By 3D Enabled Mobile Devices Outlook:
The 3D glass market is segmented based on 3D Enabled Mobile Devices as Tablets, Smartphones, Eyewear, Notebooks, and Other 3D Enabled Devices.
By Production Material Outlook:
The 3D glass market is segmented based on production material as Polishing Material, Glass Substrate, and Coating Material.
The 3D glass market is segmented based on region as Asia-Pacific region, North Amerian region, Europe, The Middle East, Africa, Latin America, and the Rest of the World.
APAC region (Asia-Pacific) has witnessed the highest growth in the 3D glass market in recent years because it is home to many giant industries in tablets and smartphones like Oppo, Vivo, Lenovo, and Samsung.
The Significant players of the 3D glass market that will help in understanding the competitive degree prevailing in the market and recognizing the strategies and efforts to help the market reach the predicted market valuation are as follows:
- Lens Technology (China)
- HTC Corporation
- NVIDIA Corporation
- BYD Electronic Company Limited (China)
- CPT Technology Co. Ltd. (China)
- Henan Comyoung Electronics Co. Ltd.(China)
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Firstar Panel Technology Co. Ltd. (China)
- Corning Inc. (US)
- G-TECH Optoelectronics Corporation (Taiwan)
- Dongguan RBD Technology Co. Ltd. (China)
- Apple Inc.
- Shenzhen O-film Tech (China)
- JiangXi Holitech Technology Co. Ltd. (China)
- Sharp Corporation
- Triumph Science and Technology (China)
- In March 2019, NVIDIA made an official statement to enhance its laptop and mobile technology of 3D vision and Kepler GPUs status and get them upgraded to legacy status, making way for new technology and removing the old mainstream support of graphic drivers.
- Sharp Mova SH251iS is the world’s first commercial 3D-enabled mobile phone that has been launched by a prominent market player that is Sharp Corporation. With this launch in 2002, these phones have been witnessing a huge success rate owing to the mushrooming demand especially in the Millenials belonging to the Japanese market. This will help the market give a tough international competition and make way for the APAC region to emerge as the dominant market player during the forecast period.
- NVIDIA took to the global platform for the announcement of its preparation to take a step forward towards the development of its mobile laptop Kepler GPUs alongside including the 3D vision for the legacy status that helps in ending the mainstream graphics driver that renders its support for these products in the long-run and especially during the forecast period .
- By the end of the year 2017, mobile and tablets gaming is expected to witness immense growth and cover more than 60% of the total gaming and glass market region. This growth is majorly due to an increase in demand for 3D-enabled devices streaming 3D movies and games with the help of user-friendly interfaces.
The Intended Audience that has the potential to make a difference to the 3D stain glass market growth is:
- Raw material transporters
- Industries and their production units, and manufacturers
- Market Distributors
- Potential investors
- The study objectives of the 3D glass market make a comprehension of the different outlooks of the top-down and bottom-up approaches followed by the market experts to draw analysis on the CAGR, expected revenue, market share, market volume, market value, and annual expenditure and growth rate analysis.
- The market study focuses on growth structure, demand-supply chain analysis, region-wise segmentation, segmentation based on application, type, and many more.
- The study also makes note of various contributing and restraining factors of the market and the major 3D glass market gurus and leaders and the competitive analysis throughout the world.
The global 3D glass market report helps in understanding the market dynamics that predict the market growth rate and final valuation during the forecast period. The market discusses the performance of market segments and also, the key strategies taken up by the prominent market players. Also, the report analyzes the market competition based on the recent developments undertaken during the forecast period.
|Market Size in 2030
|USD 5.71 Billion
|Market Forecast Units
|Value (USD Billion)
|Revenue Forecast, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, and Trends
|Market Segments Covered
|Type, Application, Production Material
|North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)
|Lens Technology (China), CPT Technology (Group) Co Ltd (China), Zhejiang Firstar Panel Technology Co., Ltd (China), Shenzhen O-film Tech (China), Triumph Science & Technology Co Ltd (China), JiangXi Holitech Technology Co., Ltd (China), G-TECH Optoelectronics Corporation (Taiwan), Corning Inc (U.S.), Dongguan RBD Technology Co., Ltd (China), BYD Electronic Company Limited (China), and Henan Comyoung Electronics Co., Ltd (China)
|Key Market Opportunities
|A large proportion of online videos, games, images are streamed in high quality on smartphones, giving the 3D glass market an opportunity to grow.
|Key Market Drivers
Smartphone based augmented reality and virtual reality headsets that tend to involve the 3D holographic technology into smartphones.
A rising demand for smartphone 3D glass.
3D Glass market Market Highlights:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
The global 3D glass market is poised to register a market value of USD 3 billion at a CAGR of approximately 33% over the review period (2020-2030).
The increasing demand for 3D glass from smartphone manufacturers, coupled with the integration of augmented reality in smartphones, along with the growing demand for 3D televisions, is creating opportunities for market players.
The North America region holds the largest share of the market across the globe, followed by Europe and the Asia Pacific region. The U.S. and Canada are contributing substantially towards the North America market share.
The global 3D glass market is analyzed on the basis of type and application, wherein the BFSI application segment is expected to witness maximum demand over the review period.
A few significant players in the global 3D glass market are Henan Comyoung Electronics Co. Ltd (China), G-TECH Optoelectronics Corporation (Taiwan), BYD Electronic Company Limited (China), and Corning Inc (U.S.), among others
Key Questions Answered
Request Free Sample
- ✅Global Market Outlook
- ✅In-depth analysis of global and regional trends
- ✅Analyze and identify the major players in the market, their market share, key developments, etc.
- ✅To understand the capability of the major players based on products offered, financials, and strategies.
- ✅Identify disrupting products, companies, and trends.
- ✅To identify opportunities in the market.
- ✅Analyze the key challenges in the market.
- ✅Analyze the regional penetration of players, products, and services in the market.
- ✅Comparison of major players’ financial performance.
- ✅Evaluate strategies adopted by major players.
Why Choose Market Research Future?
Speak to Analyst
- ✅Vigorous research methodologies for specific market.
- ✅Knowledge partners across the globe
- ✅Large network of partner consultants.
- ✅Ever-increasing/ Escalating data base with quarterly monitoring of various markets
- ✅Trusted by fortune 500 companies/startups/universities/organizations
- ✅Large database of 5000+ markets reports.
- ✅Effective and prompt pre- and post-sales support.