ID: MRFR/ICT/0436-HCRR | January, 2018 | Region: Global | 100 pages | Half-Cooked Research Reports
The major growth driver of virtualization security market includes growing demand for cloud computing and increasing demand for managed security services, and increasing demand for identity and access management among others.
Hence the market for virtualization security is expected to grow at XX% CAGR (2016-2027).
However, growing cyber-attacks and lack of technical expertise are the factors which are hindering the growth of Virtualization Security Market.
Objective of Virtualization Security Market Study:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global virtualization security market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the virtualization reality market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, services, end-users, infrastructure and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global virtualization security market .
Global Virtualization Security Market can be segmented as follows:
Segmentation by Type: Hardware (Networking), Software (System & networking management, security management, operating system, virtual client computing software).
Segmentation by Services: Integration & design, consulting, and support & maintenance among others.
Segmentation by End-users: Cloud service provider, IT, telecommunication, healthcare & retail, government (BFSI), and large enterprises among others.
Segmentation by Infrastructure: Virtual switch, Hypervisor, web server, and virtual machine.
[Note: only qualitative information has been provided under the infrastructure segment]
Regional Analysis of Virtualization Reality Market:
North-America dominated the global virtualization security market with the largest market share due to high trend of server virtualization in US and also because of its one of the most frequent attack country in the region, and therefore accounting for $XX million and is expected to grow over $XX billion by 2027. Virtualization security market in European market is expected to grow at CAGR of XX% from $ XX million in 2016 to $XX million by 2027. The Asia-Pacific market for virtualization security market is expected to grow at XX% CAGR (2016-2027).
Some of the major players in Global Virtualization Security Market Altor Networks (U.S.), Trend Micro Inc. (Japan), Symantec Corp. (U.S.), VMware Inc. (U.S.), Fortinet Inc. (U.S.), Hewlett-Packard (U.S.), Dell Inc. (U.S.), Ericsson Networks (Sweden), Intel Security Group (U.S.), CA Technologies (U.S.) and Oracle corporation among others.
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
o Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
The Middle East& Africa
The report for Virtualization Security Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.