Global Surfactants Market Information by Types (Anionic Surfactants, Nonionic Surfactants, Cationic Surfactants and Amphoteric Surfactants), by Application (Food Processing, Personal & Household, Textiles, Agriculture, and others) and Region- Forecast to 2021
Study Objectives of Surfactants Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of various segments and sub-segments of the global surfactants market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the global surfactants market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by types and applications.
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Surfactants Market
Market Synopsis of Surfactants Market
The global surfactants market has seen a tremendous growth over the past decade due to its huge demand in the industrial applications and it has been anticipated that the global market will retain this position during the forecast period. This market is mainly driven by the increasing demand coming from its application industries. The other major key driver could be considered as availability of broad range of surfactants at lower price, huge demand from household segment, increasing demand for personal care products. Geographically, Asia-Pacific is expected to be the largest market in terms of consumption followed by North America and Europe.
As per MRFR analysis, the global surfactants market has been segmented into:
By Types: anionic surfactants, nonionic surfactants, cationic surfactants and amphoteric surfactants. By Applications: food processing, personal & household, textiles, agriculture and others.
Regional Analysis of Surfactants Market
The global surfactants market is poised to reach $XX million in 2015 from $XX million in 2021, with a CAGR of XX% during the forecasted period.
The leading market players in the global surfactants market include BASF, KAO CORPORATION, CLARIANT, P&G Chemicals, LION Corporation, Evonik Industries, Dow Chemical, Stepan Company, Huntsman Corporation, and Akzo Nobel N.V.
Americas (North America & Latin America)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
The report for Global Surfactants Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.