Organic Beauty & Personal Care Ingredients Market Overview
Organic Beauty and Personal Care Ingredients Market is expected to grow USD 9.40 Billion at a CAGR of 6.15% during the forecast 2020-2030, says market research future (MRFR). Personal care ingredients are the raw chemicals used to manufacture skin care products throughout the world. These substances can be utilized in skin care products as antifungal, anti-aging, and skin conditioning agents, among others. Additionally, they can be divided into active and inactive components. The beauty and personal care sector is undergoing a revolution, with consumers' perceptions of diverse goods fast altering. Consumers express an interest in learning more about a product's ingredients, composition, and benefits. Consumer interest has raised awareness about the dangerous chemicals contained in traditional personal care products, paving the way for the natural and organic beauty and personal care ingredients market. Consumers' growing awareness of environmental issues has elevated the concept of zero waste to a popular trend in the beauty and personal care business. The companies in the beauty and personal care (BPC) business are focusing on developing a new paradigm for zero waste and sustainability, particularly in the packaging of products. To promote sustainability, consumers desire reusable, recyclable, and compact packaging for personal care items. Meanwhile, packaging manufacturers are exploring new ways to invest in environmentally friendly processes and products.
Additionally, customers are becoming more sensitive of animal welfare by avoiding personal care goods that contain animal testing, which has had a significant impact on consumer shopping patterns. Organic beauty & personal care products are gaining in popularity due to an increasing number of health-conscious consumers.
The global organic beauty & personal care ingredients market has been segmented based on plant type, ingredient type, application, and region.
The global organic beauty & personal care ingredients market has been classified, based on plant type, into aloe vera, avocado, rose, lavender, jojoba, rosemary, neem, and others.
The global organic beauty & personal care ingredients market has been segmented, based on ingredient type, into vegetables, herbs, natural oils, algae, minerals & vitamins, and others.
Based on ingredient type, the global organic beauty & personal care ingredients market is segmented into cleansing, exfoliation, moisturization, UV-protection, anti-aging, multi-functional, and others.
The global organic beauty & personal care ingredients market has been analyzed for four key regions—North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the rest of the world. The North American organic beauty & personal care ingredients market has further been segmented into the US, Canada, and Mexico.
The European organic beauty & personal care ingredients market has been classified into the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the rest of Europe.
The organic beauty & personal care ingredients market in Asia-Pacific has been divided into China, India, Japan, Australia & New Zealand, and the rest of Asia-Pacific. The organic beauty & personal care ingredients market in the rest of the world has been segmented into South America, the Middle East, and Africa.
- Cargill, Incorporated (US)
- The Hain Celestial Group (US)
- Provital Group (Spain)
- Nan Liu Enterprise Co., Ltd (China)
- Jedwards International, Inc. (US)
- Earth Supplied Products, LLC (US)
- Multiple Organics Inc. (US)
- Ciranda, Inc. (US)
- Croda International Plc (UK)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Grain Millers, Inc. (US)
- Huntsman International LLC (US)
Regional Market Summary
Global Organic Personal Care Ingredients Market Share (%), by Region, 2018
Source: Secondary Sources and MRFR Analysis
Global market in Europe is anticipated to be the dominating market with a market share of 45.12% in 2018. Growing demand for organic and natural products in the region is expected to be a major driving force for the regional market growth during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest rate in the global market due to high population and increasing consumption of personal care products in the region. Moreover, rising per capita disposable income and changing consumer preference towards safe alternatives in case of personal care products are further driving the regional market growth. Recent Development
March 2022: Through the Positive Beauty Growth Platform, the Unilever Foundry, the company's collaborative innovation network, announced a new entrepreneurship challenge focused on sustainable beauty solutions. Unilever is looking for the best startups, scaleups, and academic spinouts to collaborate with our teams on developing innovative functional ingredients that work in harmony with nature for Beauty & Personal Care products and packaging. Innovative scaleups, startups, and spinout firms will have the opportunity to showcase their innovative biodegradable and organic ingredients or packaging solutions to Unilever's leadership and professional practitioners in the beauty and personal care categories.
Global Organic Personal Care Ingredients Market, by Plant Type
- Aloe Vera
Global Organic Personal Care Ingredients Market, by Ingredient Type
- Natural Oils
- Minerals & Vitamins
Global Organic Personal Care Ingredients Market, by Application
Global Organic Personal Care Ingredients Industry, by Region
- Rest of Europe
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World (RoW)
- South America
- Middle East
- Organic beauty & personal care ingredients manufacturers
- Commercial research and development institutions
- Beauty & personal care products manufacturers
- Beauty salons, spas, and fashion institutions
- Raw material suppliers and distributors
- Retailers, distributors, and wholesalers
- Traders, exporters, and importers
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
Organic personal care ingredients market is projected to grow at a 6.15% CAGR between 2020- 2030
Europe is expected to dominate the organic personal care ingredients market.
Organic personal care ingredients market is predicted to touch USD 9.40 billion by 2030
Some key applications of organic personal care ingredients include fragrances, baby & child specific products, men’s grooming, toiletries, skin care, oral care, face care, hair care, and others.
Notable players profiled in the organic personal care ingredients market include Bedemco, Inc., Ciranda Inc., Virginia Dare, Multiple Organics, Inc., Earth Supplied Products, LLC, Nanliu Enterprise (Pinghu) Co., Ltd., Jedwards International, Inc., Hain Celestial Group Inc, Provital Group, WFM Private Label, L.P., among others.
Key Questions Answered
Request Free Sample
- ✅Global Market Outlook
- ✅In-depth analysis of global and regional trends
- ✅Analyze and identify the major players in the market, their market share, key developments, etc.
- ✅To understand the capability of the major players based on products offered, financials, and strategies.
- ✅Identify disrupting products, companies, and trends.
- ✅To identify opportunities in the market.
- ✅Analyze the key challenges in the market.
- ✅Analyze the regional penetration of players, products, and services in the market.
- ✅Comparison of major players’ financial performance.
- ✅Evaluate strategies adopted by major players.
Why Choose Market Research Future?
Speak to Analyst
- ✅Vigorous research methodologies for specific market.
- ✅Knowledge partners across the globe
- ✅Large network of partner consultants.
- ✅Ever-increasing/ Escalating data base with quarterly monitoring of various markets
- ✅Trusted by fortune 500 companies/startups/universities/organizations
- ✅Large database of 5000+ markets reports.
- ✅Effective and prompt pre- and post-sales support.