Nitric Oxide Test Market Overview
The Nitric Oxide Test Market is anticipated to reach USD 2,347.4 Million by 2030 at 6.5% CAGR during the forecast period 2022-2030.
Nitric Oxide is also known as nitrogen oxide or nitrogen monoxide. It is a colorless gas with the formula NO. This oxide performs prime chemical signaling functions in humans and other animals. It has various applications in medicine. Moreover, it acts as a messenger molecule for transmitting signals to cells in the nervous, cardiovascular, and immune systems and is also used in a few industrial applications. It is produced as an inflammatory response by various cell types.
Exhaled nitric oxide is used as a biomarker for the diagnosis, treatment, and management of asthma in adults and children. The nitric oxide concentration in the exhaled breath is used for the diagnosis of various lung diseases like asthma. During the inflammation, in the asthma patient, a large amount of nitric oxide is released from epithelial cells of the bronchial walls. A Nitric oxide test is used for the diagnosis of several diseases like asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, cystic fibrosis, and other respiratory conditions. This test determines the level of nitric oxide gas from the sample of exhaled breath, the result is indicated by the change in color of the strip. This test is highly used in developed and developing countries around the world.
The COVID-19 pandemic has drastically impacted all the business sectors around the world. The nitric oxide test market is used for the treatment of the coronavirus. Nitric oxide is used for the testing purpose to recognize the positive cases of the COVID-19 infected people. Nitric oxide is used as an experimental treatment for COVID-19. It helps in protecting the frontline workers from affecting the pandemic and getting sick. Nitric oxide is used in the treatment of ARDS, pulmonary hypertension, and other respiratory diseases. The inhaled nitric oxide is going through randomized clinical trials to investigate its use in the treatment of COVID-19. Inhaled gas has therapeutic benefits in COVID-19 patients which prevents damage to the vessels inside the lungs. The inhaled nitric oxide as a nasal spray shows an essential role in the treatment of COVID-19. Hence, the nitric oxide test market is positively impacted by the pandemic.
The growing prevalence of respiratory diseases like asthma, rising demand for diagnostic services for chronic diseases, arterial, hypertension, cystic fibrosis, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease are the major factors driving the nitric oxide test market growth. Increasing the use of several diagnosis devices and equipment in home-care settings is propelling the growth of the nitric oxide test market.
Moreover, the availability of cost-effective products and services for the diagnosis of asthma is enhancing the market growth. Growing healthcare expenditure and emerging economic growth across various regions are influencing the nitric oxide test market growth. Additionally, the rise in the geriatric population, increasing urbanization, and obese population are the factors boosting the growth of the nitric oxide test strips market.
The dearth of awareness among the population regarding nitric oxide tests in developing nations around the world is restraining the nitric oxide test market growth.
Growing research and development activities and innovations in technological advancements are creating an opportunity to enhance the growth of the market. This advanced technology is used to identify the causes and risk factors for different diseases of respiratory and innovate solutions to reduce patient exposure.
Nitric oxide gas produced by automotive engines and thermal power plants causes serious air pollution which is a challenge to the growth of the market.
- To offer information about the nitric oxide test market structure along with various forecast segments and sub-segments for the coming years.
- To provide the factors that are impacting the growth of the nitric oxide test market value.
- To study the nitric oxide test market industry analysis based on porter’s five force analysis, and supply chain analysis, etc.
- To provide previous and future revenue segments and sub-segments of the nitric oxide test market revenue for the four main geographies.
- To provide the country-level analysis of the current market size and forecast perspective.
- To provide country-level analysis of the nitric oxide test market industry growth by region, form, product, indication, and application.
- To provide a deep profile of the prominent key players in the market, evaluate their core competencies, statistics, and draw a global market growth landscape.
- To study and analyze new product launches, strategic alliances, mergers, and global market research.
The nitric oxide test market has been divided into four segments based on indication, product, end-user, and region.
Based on Product
The nitric oxide test market products are bifurcated into nitric oxide test strips, nitric oxide monitors, and others.
Based on Indication
The nitric oxide test market indicators are classified into various types as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, pulmonary arterial hypertension, cystic fibrosis, and others.
Based on End-user
The nitric oxide test market based on end-user is categorized into a few types as diagnostic centers, hospitals & clinics, home care settings, and others.
Based on Region
Region-wise, the nitric oxide test market is analyzed into four main geographies like Asia-Pacific, Europe, America, and the Middle East & Africa. Out of these regions, America is dominating the largest market share due to the rising demand for diagnostic services for various lung diseases, and increasing demand for medical devices and instruments in healthcare institutes and diagnostic laboratories.
Geographically, the nitric oxide test market based on regions is divided into four major regions such as Europe, Asia-Pacific, America, and the Middle East & Africa. Among them, America is holding the maximum nitric oxide test market share for the growing demand for diagnostic services for various lung diseases, wide usage of nitric oxide test strips, and increasing demand for medical devices and instruments in healthcare institutes and diagnostics laboratories.
Rising efforts from asthma management by healthcare providers and government through surveillance at national and state levels are accelerating the market growth in this region. In 2015, according to the report of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), approximately 24, 633 people are diagnosed with asthma, and is expected to increase this value during the forecast period. Due to the rising adoption of home care, increasing demand for minimally invasive diagnostic services, and availability of a wide range of diagnostics products, Europe is holding the second leading position in the market.
Moreover, due to the rising burden of chronic diseases like asthma, increasing population, and increasing demand for diagnostic services and home care devices for monitoring health, Asia-Pacific is witnessing the fastest-growing region in the market.
The prominent key players in the nitric oxide test market outlook are the following:
- CVS Health (U.S)
- ATP Nutritionals LLC (U.S)
- Berkeley Test Limited (U.K)
- Uniscience (U.S)
- Human Power of N, Co. (U.K)
- Neogenis (U.S)
- In January 2021, the UK, the popular organization Canada-based SaNotize Research and Development started the clinical trials of their nasal spray at Ashford and St Peter's Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in Surrey, to fight against COVID-19.
- In October 2020, researchers found a compound produced naturally in the body, nitric oxide may be a possible cure for COVID-19 patients. Further, a few research states that inhaling nitric oxide gas improves the medical condition of the patients. But this oxide also contains the spread of the virus.
This nitric oxide test market research includes the Market Overview, COVID-19 analysis, Market Dynamics, Study Objectives, Segment Overview, Regional Analysis, Competitive Landscape, Recent developments, Segmentation Table, and FAQs. The market scenario includes the nitric oxide test market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities. The nitric oxide test market forecast segments into four forms are an indication, product, end-user, and region.
The nitric oxide test market trends have been segmented into four forms globally based on the indication, product, end-user, and region.
Nitric oxide test strips, nitric oxide monitors, and others are a few products.
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, pulmonary arterial hypertension, cystic fibrosis, and others are the various types of indications.
Diagnostic centers, hospitals & clinics, home care settings, and others are a few end-users.
Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and the Middle East & Africa are the four main geographies included in the global market.
USD 2,347.4 Million
Value (USD Million)
Revenue Forecast, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, and Trends
Product, Indication, And End User
North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)
BERKELEY TEST LIMITED (U.K), Human Power of N, Co. (U.K), ATP Nutritionals LLC (U.S.), Neogenis (U.S.), CVS Health (U.S.), and Uniscience (U.S.)
Key Market Opportunities
New treatment methods
Key Market Drivers
Rising prevalence of respiratory diseases such as asthmaChronic obstructive pulmonary diseaseIncreasing demand for diagnostic services for chronic diseases
Nitric Oxide Test Market Highlights:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
Nitric oxide test market is expected to display a CAGR of 6.5% from 2022 to 2030..
High prevalence of respiratory disorders such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma is the major driver of the global nitric oxide test market.
Lack of awareness of nitric oxide tests in developed countries may restrict market growth.
Massive demand for latest instruments in diagnostic laboratories, extensive use of nitric oxide test strips, and need for rapid diagnostic tests of lung diseases can propel the Americas to dominate the global nitric oxide test market till 2030.
CVS Health, Human Power of N, Co., Uniscience, BERKELEY TEST LIMITED, Neogenis, and ATP Nutritionals LLC are major players of the global nitric oxide test market.
Key Questions Answered
Request Free Sample
- ✅Global Market Outlook
- ✅In-depth analysis of global and regional trends
- ✅Analyze and identify the major players in the market, their market share, key developments, etc.
- ✅To understand the capability of the major players based on products offered, financials, and strategies.
- ✅Identify disrupting products, companies, and trends.
- ✅To identify opportunities in the market.
- ✅Analyze the key challenges in the market.
- ✅Analyze the regional penetration of players, products, and services in the market.
- ✅Comparison of major players’ financial performance.
- ✅Evaluate strategies adopted by major players.
Why Choose Market Research Future?
Speak to Analyst
- ✅Vigorous research methodologies for specific market.
- ✅Knowledge partners across the globe
- ✅Large network of partner consultants.
- ✅Ever-increasing/ Escalating data base with quarterly monitoring of various markets
- ✅Trusted by fortune 500 companies/startups/universities/organizations
- ✅Large database of 5000+ markets reports.
- ✅Effective and prompt pre- and post-sales support.