The market for frozen food packaging has been growing rapidly due to increased demand for packaged food, and a strong retail network in growing economies of APAC. There is a high dependency on the packaged ready to eat convenience products to save time. This is backed by the increasing urbanization, increased shelf-life of otherwise perishable products and increase in investments by packaging companies in advanced freezing techniques which has led to the growth of the frozen food packaging market.
· To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of various segments and sub-segments of the Frozen Food Packaging Market
· To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
· To Analyze the Frozen Food Packaging Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
· To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (RoW)
· To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
· To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by Packaging type, by Application and by Geography
· To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
· To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Frozen Food Packaging Market
Packaging of frozen food market is segmented on the basis Packaging product type, by Application and by Region. On the basis Packaging product type it is segmented as Meat, Poultry & Seafood; fruits & vegetables; baked products and others. On the basis of application it is segmented as Boxes, bags, tubs & cups and others. Additionally on the basis of Region, it is segmented as North America, Europe, APAC and Rest of the World.
APAC dominates the Frozen food packaging market with its fast growing market worldwide. The rapidly growing economies in APAC along with expanding food & beverage sector are the key drivers of fast growing market for frozen food packaging in APAC. It will expand at a CAGR XX% over the forecast period. It is followed by North America which is expected to grow rapidly over $XX million by 2027. Europe and Rest of the World are also expected to grow at CAGR of XX% respectively from 2016 to 2021.
The key players of Frozen food packaging market report include- Graphic Packaging International Inc., Ball Corporation, Printpack Inc., Leucadia National, Packaging Corporation of America, Sealed Air Corporation, WestRock Company, Amcor Ltd., Anchor Packaging, AEP Industries Inc., Crown Holdings, Genpack LLC, and Graham Packaging Company
· Rest of Europe
· Rest of Asia-Pacific
· Latin America
· Middle East
The report for Frozen Food Packaging Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
|Market Size||2027: Significant Value|
|CAGR||2027: Substantial CAGR|
|Forecast Units||Value (USD Million)|
|Report Coverage||Value (USD Million)|
|Segments Covered||Packaging Type, Application|
|Geographies Covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Key Vendors||Graphic Packaging International Inc., Ball Corporation, Printpack Inc., Leucadia National, Packaging Corporation of America, Sealed Air Corporation, WestRock Company, Amcor Ltd., Anchor Packaging, AEP Industries Inc., Crown Holdings, Genpack LLC, and Graham Packaging Company|
|Key Market Opportunities||New product launches and R&D Amongst major key Players|
|Key Market Drivers||
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
The rise in the demand for dairy products and increase in the need for convenient food are causing the need for frozen food packaging. The upscaling need for frozen food packaging is expected to impel its market.
What are types of frozen food packaging?
Water is the breeding ground for micro-organisms. In case of frozen food, the moisture in the food is frozen that prevents the growth of microbes. Thus, it can be concluded that frozen food are healthy.
WestRock Company, Sealed Air Corporation, Anchor Packaging, Amcor Ltd., Crown Holdings, AEP Industries Inc., and Genpack LLC are some of the frozen food packaging suppliers listed by MRFR.
The frozen food packaging market in Asia Pacific is expected exhibit rapid growth due to increase in the demand for frozen food.