Speak to Analyst
Request a Free Sample
E-Prescribing Systems Market Scenario:
The e-prescribing systems market is expected to reach USD 1.76 Billion by 2030 at 23.4% CAGR during the forecast period 2022-2030. E-prescribing or electronic prescribing is a technology that helps in the generation and electronic transmission of prescriptions from a physician to pharmacists. E-prescribing helps in improving the safety and quality of patient care and enable access to patient history to ensure better care.
The E-Prescribing systems market is estimated to register a healthy growth. The market is majorly driven by the increasing government initiatives and incentive programs to improve quality of healthcare, to cut healthcare cost, and reduce prescription errors. Additionally mandate healthcare programs and projects in the developed countries are propelling the growth of the market.
The E-Prescribing systems market is segmented on the basis of system type, mode of delivery, component, and end users.
On the basis of the system type, the market is segmented as Stand-alone system, and Integrated system.
On the basis of mode of delivery, the market is segmented into Cloud-based, Web-based, and on-premise.
On the basis of by component, the market is segmented into Software, Hardware, and Services.
On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into Hospitals, Clinics and Pharmacy.
Figure: Global E-prescribing systems market, by region, 2017 (%)
Source: World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, expert interview, market research future analysis, annual report, white paper, company presentation
North America holds the maximum share of e-prescribing systems market in the Americas region. On a regional basis, the Americas is segmented into North America and South America. North America is segmented into the U.S. and Canada. Rising government initiatives and funding has increased the scope of the market in North America.
Europe accounts for a healthy market share due to factors such as rising healthcare networks and healthcare related projects. Growing healthcare expenditure and infrastructure is driving the e-prescribing systems market in Europe. For instance, adoption of the European Patient Smart Open Services in 2013, has led to the electronic submission of patient summaries and prescription.
Asia Pacific is the expected to register the fastest growth rate for the market. The high growth rate is attributed to rising healthcare organizations, growing healthcare programmes, and projects to enhance patient care and safety. Additionally, active inclination towards digitization to reduce human errors and frauds, increasing healthcare expenditure, and demand for new technology is fuelling the market growth.
The Middle East & Africa is expected to show slow growth in the market . Major factors that are likely to hamper the growth are lack of awareness regarding patient management software, and limited access and availability of treatment facilities. In the Middle East, United Arab Emirates has garnered the largest market share owing to the development of healthcare infrastruture and rising number of specialty care centers.
Some of the key players in the e-prescribing systems market are Aprima, Cerner Corporation, eClinicalWorks, Practice Fusion, Inc., eMDs, Inc., Surescripts , Allscripts, iMedX Inc., Athena health Inc., and Henry Schein e-prescribe.
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Medical Research Laboratories
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Potential Investors
E-Prescribing Systems Market Highlights:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
E-prescribing or electronic prescribing is a technology that allows the generation and electronic transmission of prescriptions from a physician to pharmacists.
The market is expected to exhibit a strong 23.4% CAGR over the forecast period from 2022 to 2030.
The growing demand for convenience and efficiency in the healthcare sector is the major driver for the E-Prescribing Systems Market.
The Americas holds the largest share in the E-Prescribing Systems Market.
Leading players in the E-Prescribing Systems Market include Aprima, Cerner, and Surescripts, among others.
Key Questions Answered
Request Free Sample
- ✅Global Market Outlook
- ✅In-depth analysis of global and regional trends
- ✅Analyze and identify the major players in the market, their market share, key developments, etc.
- ✅To understand the capability of the major players based on products offered, financials, and strategies.
- ✅Identify disrupting products, companies, and trends.
- ✅To identify opportunities in the market.
- ✅Analyze the key challenges in the market.
- ✅Analyze the regional penetration of players, products, and services in the market.
- ✅Comparison of major players’ financial performance.
- ✅Evaluate strategies adopted by major players.
Why Choose Market Research Future?
Speak to Analyst
- ✅Vigorous research methodologies for specific market.
- ✅Knowledge partners across the globe
- ✅Large network of partner consultants.
- ✅Ever-increasing/ Escalating data base with quarterly monitoring of various markets
- ✅Trusted by fortune 500 companies/startups/universities/organizations
- ✅Large database of 5000+ markets reports.
- ✅Effective and prompt pre- and post-sales support.
Leading companies partner with us for data-driven Insights.
Kindly complete the form below to receive a free sample of this Report