ID: MRFR/F-B & N/0628-3R | July, 2017 | Region: Global | 115 pages | Raw Research Reports
Global Dietary Supplements Market Information Report, by Form (Tablet, Capsule, Powder, Liquid and Sweet foods), by Application (Personal care, Sports Nutrition and Pharmaceuticals), by Type (Vitamins, Minerals, Amino acids, Botanicals, and others), and by End-Users (Children, Youth, Adults, and Geriatric) - Forecast 2027
Study Objectives of Dietary supplements
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Dietary supplements Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To Analyze the Dietary supplements Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by form, applications, type and end-users.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market-
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Dietary supplements Market
Market Synopsis of Dietary supplements
Globally, Dietary supplements Market is booming due to increase in consumers interest towards personal fitness and healthy diet. Rising population, changing lifestyle, and increase in health care costs are key driver for dietary supplements market. Globally, the market for Dietary supplements is expected to reach US$ XX million at the end of forecast period and is expected to grow at CAGR X.X% (2016-2027).
The market for Global Dietary supplements are segmented by form, by type, by application, and by end-user. Segmentation by form includes tablet, capsule, powder, liquid, and sweet foods. Segmentation for global dietary supplements by type includes vitamins, minerals, amino acids, botanicals, and others. Furthermore dietary supplements market is also categorized on the basis of application into personal care, pharmaceuticals, and sports nutrition. Personal care market includes sub-segments - weight loss, general wellbeing, bone & joint, immunity, and digestive health; by pharmaceuticals market includes sub-segments - heart health, allergies, and eye health. Additionally, the market has been divided on the basis of end-users into children, youth, adults, and geriatric.
Regional Analysis of Dietary supplements
Asia pacific dominates the Global Dietary supplements Market with the largest market share, accounting for $XX Million and is expected to grow over $XX Million by 2027. Europe and North America are expected to grow in 2016 to become the largest market for Dietary supplements and expected to grow at CAGR of XX% from $ XX Million in 2016 to $XX Million by 2027.
The key players that are involved in Global Dietary supplements Market are BASF SE (DE), E. I. Du Pont de Nemours and Company (US), Glanbia Plc, Royal DSM N.V., Abbott Laboratories, Amway Enterprises, NBTY Inc, GlaxoSmithKline Limited
Rest of Western Europe
Rest of Asia
The Middle East & Africa
The report for Dietary Supplements of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions