Tinea Versicolor Treatment Market Overview:
The Tinea Versicolor Treatment Market is projected to reach USD 374.6 Million by 2030 at 9.2% CAGR during the forecast period 2022-2030Tinea Versicolor is one of the common types of skin infection. It also called as pityriasis versicolor. In this condition, small and discolored patches of skin occur, mostly affecting the shoulders and trunk.
Increasing prevalence of tinea versicolor, increasing awareness of the disease, rising healthcare expenditure, advanced diagnosis and treatment options, and approval of new antifungal medicines are leading the growth of tinea versicolor treatment market.
Study objectives of tinea versicolor treatment market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the tinea versicolor treatment market structure with historical and forecast revenue for the next six years of the various segments and sub-segments.
- To provide insights about the key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges affecting the growth of tinea versicolor treatment market
- To provide analysis of the market with respect to various countries in the four main geographies– the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide detailed analysis of the market segmented by diagnosis, treatment, end user, and its sub-segments.
- To provide a detailed analysis of tinea versicolor treatment market mainly based on Value Chain Analysis, Porter’s Five Forces, Price Analysis, and Supply Chain Analysis etc.
- To provide a detailed country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospects
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the tinea versicolor treatment market
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the tinea versicolor treatment market
FIGURE 1 TINEA VERSICOLOR TREATMENT MARKET SHARE BY END USER, 2016 (%)
Sources: DermNet New Zealand Trust, National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), American Academy of Dermatology, U.S. National Library of Medicine, Directorate of Industries, Annual report, White paper, Company Presentation
- Tinea versicolor medicines manufacturers
- Tinea versicolor medicines and treatment providers
- Medical research laboratories
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Potential Investors
Sources: DermNet New Zealand Trust, National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), American Academy of Dermatology, U.S. National Library of Medicine, Directorate of Industries, Annual report, White paper, Company Presentation.
Tinea versicolor treatment market has been segmented on the basis of diagnosis which comprise physical exam, imaging tests, and others. Imaging test is sub-segmented into wood lamp (black light) examination, microscopy using potassium hydroxide (KOH), fungal culture, skin biopsy, and others. Skin biopsy is sub-segmented into shave biopsy, punch biopsy, excisional biopsy, and others.
On the basis of treatments, the market has been segmented into antifungal shampoos, antifungal creams, drugs, and others. Antifungal shampoos are sub-segmented into selenium sulfide (selsun) 2.5 percent shampoo, ciclopirox (loprox, penlac) shampoo, ketoconazole (ketoconazole, nizoral, others) shampoo, and others. Antifungal creams are sub-segmented into Selenium sulfide (Selsun) 2.5 percent lotion, Ciclopirox (Loprox, Penlac) cream or gel, Ketoconazole (Ketoconazole, Nizoral, others) cream or gel, and others. Drugs are further sub-segmented into fluconazole (diflucan) tablets or oral solution, and others.
On the basis of end user, it is segmented into dermatology hospital and clinics, medical research centers, academic institutes, and others.
Regional analysis of tinea versicolor treatment market:
Considering the global scenario of the market, America is the top contributor in this market. The Americas mainly include North America and South America. Due to large amount of money invested in research, clinical trials, and new product development, US is the dominating country in this region. Europe is the second largest market for tinea versicolor treatment. Germany is dominating this market while UK is the fastest growing tinea versicolor treatment market. Asia Pacific is witnessing rapid growth in this market which is mainly due to rapidly improving healthcare facilities, increasing awareness of disease, and rising healthcare expenditure. Middle East & Africa is expected to have limited growth.
Key players for Tinea Versicolor treatment market:
Some of the key players in this tinea versicolor treatment market are: Astellas Pharma US, Inc. (Japan), Bayer AG (German), Enzon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (US), Galderma S.A. (Switzerland), Gilead (US), Novartis AG (Switzerland), Pfizer Inc. (US), Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (US), Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Israel), Valeant (Canada), and others. The report for Global Tinea Versicolor Treatment Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain deeper insight to the market and industry performance. The report gives a clear picture of the current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions
2030: USD 374.6 Million
Value (USD Million)
Revenue Forecast, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, and Trends
Diagnosis, Treatment, End User
North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)
Astellas Pharma US, Inc. (Japan), Bayer AG (German), Enzon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (US), Galderma S.A. (Switzerland), Gilead (US), Novartis AG (Switzerland), Pfizer Inc. (US), Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (US), Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Israel), Valeant (Canada), and others
Key Market Opportunities
New product launches and R&D Amongst major key Players
Key Market Drivers
Increasing prevalence of tinea versicolor Increasing awareness of the disease Rising healthcare expenditure Advanced diagnosis and treatment options Approval of new antifungal medicines
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
Tinea versicolor treatment market is set to reach USD 374.6 Million by 2030.
Tinea versicolor treatment market is expected to flourish at 9.2% CAGR from 2022 to 2030.
Increasing prevalence of tinea versicolor and approval of antifungal medicines are major drivers of the global tinea versicolor treatment market.
The Americas can dominate the global tinea versicolor treatment market owing to heavy investments in research and development and ongoing clinical trials for testing of new drugs.
Gilead, Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Enzon Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Valeant, Novartis AG, Astellas Pharma US, Inc., Pfizer Inc., Bayer AG, Galderma S., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., and others are major players of the global tinea versicolor treatment market.
Key Questions Answered
Request Free Sample
- ✅Global Market Outlook
- ✅In-depth analysis of global and regional trends
- ✅Analyze and identify the major players in the market, their market share, key developments, etc.
- ✅To understand the capability of the major players based on products offered, financials, and strategies.
- ✅Identify disrupting products, companies, and trends.
- ✅To identify opportunities in the market.
- ✅Analyze the key challenges in the market.
- ✅Analyze the regional penetration of players, products, and services in the market.
- ✅Comparison of major players’ financial performance.
- ✅Evaluate strategies adopted by major players.
Why Choose Market Research Future?
Speak to Analyst
- ✅Vigorous research methodologies for specific market.
- ✅Knowledge partners across the globe
- ✅Large network of partner consultants.
- ✅Ever-increasing/ Escalating data base with quarterly monitoring of various markets
- ✅Trusted by fortune 500 companies/startups/universities/organizations
- ✅Large database of 5000+ markets reports.
- ✅Effective and prompt pre- and post-sales support.