ID: MRFR/AERO/0747-CRR | September, 2016 | Region: Global | 103 pages | Cooked Research Reports
Global Satellite Manufacturing and Launch Market by Application (Military, Commercial, and Government) by End Use (Weather Forecast, Internet Services, and Navigation), and by Geography- Forecast To 2021
Study Objectives of Satellite Manufacturing and Launch Market
· To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Satellite Manufacturing and Launch Market
· To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
· To analyse the Global Satellite Manufacturing and Launch Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
· To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
· To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
· To provide country-level analysis of the market for segment by end use and applications
· To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
· To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Satellite Manufacturing and Launch Market
Market Synopsis of Satellite Manufacturing and Launch Market
The global Satellite Manufacturing and Launch market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during 2016-2021. This growth is driven due to low cost solutions through Nano and micro satellites.
Global Satellite Manufacturing and Launch Market ($ billion), 2016-2021
As per the MRFR analysis, increasing demand for military surveillance and other defense applications, low cost and increasing commercial application are some of the major factors that are significantly contributing towards the growth of the market.
The Americas is leading the global satellite manufacturing and launch market; however APAC will overtake Americas in the forecast period to become the largest contributor both in terms of revenue and market share.
· In terms of revenue, satellites for military surveillance and military communications account the major share
· USA is the single largest manufacturer of satellites worldwide with a market share of almost 65%
· Satellite manufacturing constitutes XX% of market share whereas satellite launch constitutes of XX% of the market.
Some of the key players in the Satellite Manufacturing and Launch market are Airbus Defence and Space, Boeing Defence, Space & Security, Orbital ATK, SSL, Lockheed Martin, ISS Reshetnev, Arianespace, SpaceX, Innovative Solutions in Space, and GeoOptics
Market Segmentation of Satellite Manufacturing and Launch Market
Regional and Country Analysis of Satellite Manufacturing And Launch Market
As per the MRFR analysis, the Americas Satellite Manufacturing and Launch market is poised to reach $XX Billion in 2021, to grow at a CAGR of around 4% during the forecasted period mostly due to the growing need for ISR capabilities and increasing demand for the commercial sector. Whereas, EMEA and Asia Pacific will grow at a CAGR of around XX% and XX% respectively.
The reports also cover country level analysis:
· Americas (North & Latin)
o Rest of Europe
· Asia – Pacific
o Australia/New Zealand
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
· Middle East & Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
The market report for Satellite Manufacturing and Launch of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.