Speak to Analyst
Request a Free Sample
Organic Soaps Market Scenario
The Organic Soaps Market size is projected to reach approximately USD 432 million by 2027, at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2020 to 2027. The demand for organic soaps is increasing owing to consumer inclination towardorganic beauty and personal care products.Organic soap is used for face and body cleansing. Organic soaps are manufactured with organically certified ingredients and oils. These soaps normally include aloe vera, beeswax, honey, turmeric, glycerin, and other natural purifying ingredients. Moreover, the support from the government for the promotion of organic products is also expected to uplift the market growth. Media promotion andcelebrity endorsementsare creating an opportunistic market for the players in the organic soaps industry.
The outbreak of COVID-19 across the globe has resulted in a lockdown of cities, border restrictions, and breakdown of transportation networks. Organic Soaps Market is projected to have a significant impact on the commodities supply chains, international trade, and manufacturing operations across the world. The production of organic soap starts with the procurement of raw materials. With barriers to the cross-border transportation of the commodities due to the pandemic, the organic soap manufacturers have become dependent on the local raw material suppliers resulting in an increase in the bargaining power of suppliers. Therefore, the outbreak of COVID-19 is anticipated to impact the market, along with factors such as low production capacities and logistics issues. However, the outbreak of COVID-19 has certainly created awareness of health among consumers.
A significant change has been observed in consumer buying behavior due to the COVID-19 pandemic. As stay-at-home restrictions started, consumers gravitating towards personal hygiene that catered to new normal.
The organic soaps market has witnessed moderate growth in recent years. The growing acceptance oforganic soaps in the personal care industry as consumers shift their focus from conventional soaps is anticipated to drive the demand for organic soaps globally.The wide availability of the product with different ingredients such as Canadian pine, lavender, cardamom, white sage, among others,has escalated the demand for organic soaps. Moreover, the rising demand fororganic personal careproductshas encouraged market players to launch innovative products to cater to the increasing consumer demand. Also, endorsement by celebritieshas considerably contributed towards the growth of the global market.
Availability of PremiumOrganic Soaps
Organic Soaps Market Drivers
- Rising Demand for organic products:The organic segment of personal care products is growing at a phenomenal rate across the globe. Consumers around the world are becoming more aware of the adverse impact of chemicals on health. This increasing awareness has made them health conscious, because of which they prefer products with minimal or no chemicals. Consumers are also concerned about the impact of chemicals on the environment and health, leading to a shift to organically cultivated and processed products.
- Mounting growth of the organized retail sector
- Increasing per capita disposable income
- Government initiatives for the promotion of organic products
Organic Soaps Market Restraints
- Stringent regulations for organic products
- Liquid: The segment accounted for the largest revenue share and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period due to the ease in availability of products. Attractive product packaging and the growing trend of organic soaps owing to the influence of social media is expected to propel the growth of the segment during the forecast period.
By Distribution Channel
- Store-Based: The store-based segment has been further divided into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, and others. The supermarkets and hypermarkets sub-segment isexpected to be the largest as these channels account for the maximum sales of organic soaps. Convenience stores also play a significant role in the distribution of organic soaps.
- North America: North Americaaccounted for the largest market share in the global organic soaps market in 2019 and is expected to show the same trend during the study period. The key manufactures are emphasizing the promotional activities to create strong awareness among the consumers regarding new product launches, which will accelerate the growth of the North American market. Moreover, manufacturers are focusing on expanding their product presence to capture the regional market. For instance, in January 2019, Pangea Organics, Inc.launchedAlpine Provisions, an olive- and coconut-oil cleanser.
- Rest of the World
Key Players Organic Soaps Market
- Unilever plc (UK)
- Osmia Organics (US)
- Lush (UK)
- Oregon Soap Company (US)
- EO Products (US)
- Pangea Organics, Inc. (US)
- Rocky Mountain Soap Company Inc.(Canada)
- Brittanies Thyme (US)
- Neal's Yard (Natural Remedies) Limited (UK)
- Khadi Natural (India)
- Rocky Mountain Soap Market
USD 432 Million
Value (USD Million)
Revenue Forecast, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, and Trends
By Form, Distribution Channel, and Region
North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)
Unilever plc (UK), Osmia Organics (US), Lush (UK), Oregon Soap Company (US), EO Products (US), Pangea Organics, Inc. (US), Rocky Mountain Soap Company Inc.(Canada), Brittanies Thyme (US), Neal's Yard (Natural Remedies) Limited (UK), and Khadi Natural (India)
Key Market Opportunities
Media promotion and celebrity endorsements
Key Market Drivers
Rising Demand for organic products, Mounting growth of the organized retail sector, Increasing per capita disposable income, Government initiatives for the promotion of organic products
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
Unilever plc (UK), Osmia Organics (US), Lush (UK), Oregon Soap Company (US), EO Products (US), Pangea Organics, Inc. (US), Rocky Mountain Soap Company Inc.(Canada), Brittanies Thyme (US), Neal's Yard (Natural Remedies) Limited (UK), and Khadi Natural (India) are some of the top players in the global organic soaps market.
Organic soaps market CAGR would be 8.2% during the forecast period.
Organic soaps market is estimated to reach a valuation of approx. USD 432 million by the end of 2027.
North America holds the largest share in the global organic soaps industry.
Key Questions Answered
Request Free Sample
- ✅Global Market Outlook
- ✅In-depth analysis of global and regional trends
- ✅Analyze and identify the major players in the market, their market share, key developments, etc.
- ✅To understand the capability of the major players based on products offered, financials, and strategies.
- ✅Identify disrupting products, companies, and trends.
- ✅To identify opportunities in the market.
- ✅Analyze the key challenges in the market.
- ✅Analyze the regional penetration of players, products, and services in the market.
- ✅Comparison of major players’ financial performance.
- ✅Evaluate strategies adopted by major players.
Why Choose Market Research Future?
Speak to Analyst
- ✅Vigorous research methodologies for specific market.
- ✅Knowledge partners across the globe
- ✅Large network of partner consultants.
- ✅Ever-increasing/ Escalating data base with quarterly monitoring of various markets
- ✅Trusted by fortune 500 companies/startups/universities/organizations
- ✅Large database of 5000+ markets reports.
- ✅Effective and prompt pre- and post-sales support.
Leading companies partner with us for data-driven Insights.
Kindly complete the form below to receive a free sample of this Report