Organic Rheological Modifiers Market Overview
The Organic Rheology Modifiers Market is expected to witness a significant growth with CAGR of ~3.9% between 2016 and 2023.Organic Rheology Modifiers Market are chemicals used to regulate the flow activities of paints. They are based on organic compounds such as polyacrylates, polyurethanes, cellulosic, and others. Organic rheology modifiers are useful in various applications such as adhesives, sealants, binders, and others, which in turn are used in paints & coatings, personal care, pharmaceuticals, oil & gas, construction, and others. These modifiers are added to paints, to enhance their various properties such as emulsion stability, anti-sagging, and leveling. Also, these modifiers are primarily used to maintain consistency, and to increase the durability of paint, particularly water-based paints. Rheology modifiers, commonly referred to as thickeners or viscosities, are present in most products.
The shifting preference for organic personal care products is likely to boost the demand of organic rheology modifiers in the forecast period. On the basis of region, organic rheological modifiers market segmentation includes the current and estimated demand for Europe, Latin America, North America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. This segmentation includes demand for separate industries in all the regions, for instance, Asia Pacific has the biggest market for organic rheological modifiers due to high utilization in paint & coatings and oil & gas industry, especially in China, India, and Japan.
Key players of the global organic rheological modifiers market are BASF SE (Germany), Evonik Industries AG (Germany), AkzoNobel N.V. (Netherlands), The Lubrizol Corporation (US), Elementis plc (UK), Arkema Group (France), Clariant (Switzerland), Ashland (US), Croda International Plc (UK), Dow Corning Corporation (US), and others.
Global Organic Rheological Modifiers Market Share, by Type (2016) (%)
Source: MRFR Report
Geographically, Asia Pacific accounts for the largest market share for organic rheological modifiers market growth. The growing end user industries such as oil & gas as well as paint & coating, is anticipated to drive the rheological modifiers market in this region. Following APAC, Europe is the second largest market for organic rheological modifiers and is one of the profitable markets in terms of value and volume. UK drove the European rheological modifiers market, recording the highest demand for rheological modifiers in 2016. North America accounted for the third largest share in the global rheological modifiers market in 2016. U.S., Canada, and United Mexican States led the demand for organic rheological modifiers in this region. On the other hand, Latin America, Middle East & Africa is another attractive market for organic rheological modifiers and likely to show better growth over the forecast period.
The global organic rheological modifiers market is segmented on the basis of type, application, end users, and region. Based on the type, the market is bifurcated into cellulosic, and synthetic. Based on application, market is segmented into adhesives, sealants, binders, and others. On the other hand, based on the end user, the market is segmented into paints & coatings, personal care, pharmaceuticals, oil & gas, construction, and others. Based on region, this market is segmented into North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The report covers brief analysis of geographical regions such as North America, Europe, APAC, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next seven years of various segments and sub-segments of the global organic rheology modifiers market.
- To understand the supply and demand dynamics including supply and consumption concentration mapping
- To provide region level market analysis and future outlook for regions like North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa, and their countries
- To provide competitor positioning of the market
- To provide company profiling of major players in the market along with their production and capacity
- To provide regional trade analysis
- To evaluate historical market trends, patents and technologies, and current government regulatory requirements that are relevant to the market
- Organic rheology modifiers manufacturers
- Traders and distributors of organic rheology modifiers
- Production process industries
- Potential investors
- Raw material suppliers
- Nationalized laboratory
| Market Size
|| 2030: Significant Value
| Base Year
| Forecast Period
|| 2022 to 2030
| Historical Data
|| 2019 & 2020
| Forecast Units
|| Value (USD Million)
| Report Coverage
|| Revenue Forecast, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, and Trends
| Segments Covered
|| Type, Application and End-Use
| Geographies Covered
|| North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)
| Key Vendors
|| BASF SE (Germany), Evonik Industries AG (Germany), AkzoNobel N.V. (Netherlands), The Lubrizol Corporation (US), Elementis plc (UK), Arkema Group (France), Clariant (Switzerland), Ashland (US), Croda International Plc (UK), Dow Corning Corporation (US)
| Key Market Opportunities
|| Rheology modifiers, commonly referred to as thickeners or viscosities, are present in most products.
| Key Market Drivers
|| The shifting preference for organic personal care products
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
The organic rheological modifiers market is projected to grow at a 3.9% CAGR between 2020-2030.
It has extensive applications in binders, sealants, and adhesives.
Key competitors in the organic rheological modifiers market include Dow Corning Corporation (US), Croda International Plc (UK), Ashland (US), Clariant (Switzerland), Arkema Group (France), Elementis plc (UK), The Lubrizol Corporation (US), AkzoNobel N.V. (Netherlands), Evonik Industries AG (Germany), and BASF SE (Germany).
Different strategies adopted by industry players to maintain dominance in the organic rheological modifiers market include product launches and development, strategic alliances, collaborations, and more.
Organic rheological modifiers are widely used in construction, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, personal care, and paints & coatings.
Key Questions Answered
Request Free Sample
- ✅Global Market Outlook
- ✅In-depth analysis of global and regional trends
- ✅Analyze and identify the major players in the market, their market share, key developments, etc.
- ✅To understand the capability of the major players based on products offered, financials, and strategies.
- ✅Identify disrupting products, companies, and trends.
- ✅To identify opportunities in the market.
- ✅Analyze the key challenges in the market.
- ✅Analyze the regional penetration of players, products, and services in the market.
- ✅Comparison of major players’ financial performance.
- ✅Evaluate strategies adopted by major players.
Why Choose Market Research Future?
Speak to Analyst
- ✅Vigorous research methodologies for specific market.
- ✅Knowledge partners across the globe
- ✅Large network of partner consultants.
- ✅Ever-increasing/ Escalating data base with quarterly monitoring of various markets
- ✅Trusted by fortune 500 companies/startups/universities/organizations
- ✅Large database of 5000+ markets reports.
- ✅Effective and prompt pre- and post-sales support.