North America Clinical Laboratory Test Market Overview:
Clinical laboratory testing has emerged as the most growing segment of healthcare over the past few years. Clinical laboratory testing includes all routine check-ups and other pathology tests for the diagnosis of various diseases ranging from CBC and other routine blood test, anatomical pathological testing, molecular, immunological, drug testing and other tests for disease diagnosis and treatment.
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the North America clinical laboratory test market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the North America clinical laboratory test market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by type of laboratory, by type of test and, by country.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the North America clinical laboratory test market.
- The North America clinical laboratory test Market, is expected to reach $140.8 billion by 2022.
- U.S. holds the largest share of 88% of the North America clinical laboratory test Market.
The North America clinical laboratory test market is majorly segmented on the basis of type of laboratory, type of test, and by country. Based on the type of laboratory, the market is segmented into hospital based laboratory, central/ independent laboratory, physician office laboratory, and others. Based on type of test these are classified into CBC and other routine test, anatomic pathology, molecular test, immunology test, drug test and others. Further on the basis of country the market is classified into U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America.
Key players of North America clinical laboratory test market:
The key players in the North America clinical laboratory test market are; AURORA Diagnostic (USA), Laboratory Corporation of America (US), LifeLabs Medical Laboratories (Canada), and Quest Diagnostics (US).
The report for North America clinical laboratory test market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions.
- North America clinical laboratory commodities manufacturers & Suppliers
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Government Research Laboratories
- Independent Research Laboratories
- Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Academic Institutes and Universities