Middle East and Africa Critical Care Equipment (CCE) Market information, by Type (Patient Monitor, Medical Ventilator, Dialysis, IV Pumps, Infusion pump, Suction Apparatus, and others), by End users (Hospitals, Research laboratories and others) - Forecast to 2023
Study Objectives of Critical Care Equipment Market:
Middle East and Africa Critical Care Equipment Market by End UsersIntended Audience
- To provide detail analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of various segments and sub-segments of the critical care equipment market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the critical care equipment market based on various analyses –which includes price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porters Five Forces analysis etc.
- To provide past and estimated future revenue of the market’s segments and sub-segments with respect to two main geographies and their countries.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospect.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments which includes by type, by end user and its sub-segments.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market; comprehensively analyzing their core competencies and drawing a competitive landscape of the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Middle East and Africa critical care equipment market.
Market Synopsis of Middle East and Africa Critical Care Equipment MarketMarket ScenarioMiddle East and Africa critical care equipment market is growing moderately. Critical care also known as intensive care is an essential medical practice to cure severe injuries or life-threatening medical conditions. In critical care unit (CCU), medical professionals monitor and treat patient under controlled conditions with the help of critical care equipment. Critical care equipment are very useful to monitor and get accurate information about patient’s health conditions. These equipment provide life support to patients after they have gone through a major surgery, injury or have faced life threatening injuries. Healthcare expenditure is growing in Middle East and Africa region which comprise about 2% of the global healthcare expenditure. Developing healthcare infrastructure, technological advance facilities, government initiatives to improve the healthcare sector and growing cases of non-communicable diseases are driving the growth of the critical care equipment market in Middle East and Africa. This market was about US$ 681.2 million in 2016 and expected to reach US$ 1061.4 million by 2023 growing at the CAGR of 5.7%.Segments: Middle East and Africa critical care equipment market has been segmented on the basis of type of equipment which includes patient monitor, medical ventilator, dialysis, iv pumps, infusion pump, suction apparatus, and others. On the basis of end user the market is segmented into hospitals, research laboratories and others. Regional Analysis of Critical Care Equipment Market: Considering the scenario of Middle East and Africa critical care equipment market, UAE region is believed to be the largest market for the same in the above mentioned region. Moreover, Saudi Arabia market is also growing and is the second largest market for critical care equipment. On the other hand, Egypt’s market is expected to grow at a steady pace in the Middle-East critical care equipment market in future. Rest of the Middle East and Africa region is likely to have a limited but steady growth in the market.Key Players for Middle East and Africa Critical Care Equipment Market: Some of the key players in this market are namely Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. (US), General Electric Company (US), Medtronic (Republic of Ireland), Siemens Healthcare Private Limited (Germany), Baxter (US), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands)The report of Middle East and Africa critical care equipment market by Market Research Future comprises extensive primary research along with detail analyses of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts and key opinion leaders to gain a deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives a clear picture of current market scenario which includes past and estimated future market size with respect to estimated terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides detail information about and strategies used by top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the market’s segments and regions.
- Hospitals and clinics
- Critical care equipment devices manufacturers and suppliers
- Government and independent regulatory authorities
- Research laboratories
- Research and development (R&D) companies
- Market research and consulting service providers
- Medical research laboratories
- Potential investors
Table of Content
1. Report Prologue
2.2 Scope of the Study
2.2.1 Research Objective
2.3 Market Structure
2.4. Market Segmentation
3. Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Primary Research
3.3 Secondary Research
3.4 Market Size Estimation
3.5 Forecast Model
4. Market Dynamics
4.4 Mega Trends
4.5 Macroeconomic Indicators
5. Market Factor Analysis
5.1 Value Chain Analysis
5.2 PORTERS Five Forces
5.3 demand & supply: gap analysis
5.4 Pricing Analysis
5.5 Investment Opportunity Analysis
5.6 Merger and Acquisition Landscape
5.7 Upcoming trends
5.7.1 Market trends
5.7.2 Technological trends
5.7.3 Insurance & Regulations
6. Middle-East and Africa Critical Care Equipment (CCE) Market by Type
7. Middle-East and Africa Critical Care Equipment (CCE) Market by End User
8. Middle-East and Africa Critical Care Equipment (CCE) Market by Region
8.2 Middle East
8.2.2 Saudi Arabia
LIST OF TABLES
TABLE 1 MIDDLE-EAST AND AFRICA CRITICAL CARE EQUIPMENT (CCE) MARKET BY TYPE
TABLE 2 MIDDLE-EAST AND AFRICA CRITICAL CARE EQUIPMENT (CCE) MARKET BY END USER
TABLE 3 MIDDLE-EAST AND AFRICA CRITICAL CARE EQUIPMENT (CCE) MARKET BY REGION
LIST OF FIGURES
FIGURE 1 RESEARCH PROCESS
FIGURE 2 PORTERS FIVE FORCES MODEL
FIGURE 3 MIDDLE-EAST AND AFRICA CRITICAL CARE EQUIPMENT (CCE) MARKET BY TYPE
FIGURE 4 MIDDLE-EAST AND AFRICA CRITICAL CARE EQUIPMENT (CCE) MARKET BY END USER
FIGURE 5 MIDDLE-EAST AND AFRICA CRITICAL CARE EQUIPMENT (CCE) MARKET BY REGION
FIGURE 6 MIDDLE-EAST AND AFRICA CRITICAL CARE EQUIPMENT (CCE) MARKET: COMPANY SHARE ANALYSIS, 2016 (%)