Speak to Analyst
Request a Free Sample
Middle East and Africa Critical Care Equipment Market ScenarioMiddle East and Africa critical care equipment market was about US$ 681.2 million in 2016 and expected to reach growing at the CAGR of 6.60% during the forecast period 2022-2030. Critical care also known as intensive care is an essential medical practice to cure severe injuries or life-threatening medical conditions. In critical care unit (CCU), medical professionals monitor and treat patient under controlled conditions with the help of critical care equipment. Critical care equipment are very useful to monitor and get accurate information about patient’s health conditions. These equipment provide life support to patients after they have gone through a major surgery, injury or have faced life threatening injuries. Healthcare expenditure is growing in Middle East and Africa region which comprise about 2% of the global healthcare expenditure. Developing healthcare infrastructure, technological advance facilities, government initiatives to improve the healthcare sector and growing cases of non-communicable diseases are driving the growth of the critical care equipment market in Middle East and Africa. Middle East and Africa Critical Care Equipment Market by End Users
Key Players for Middle East and Africa Critical Care Equipment Market:
Some of the key players in this market are namely Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. (US), General Electric Company (US), Medtronic (Republic of Ireland), Siemens Healthcare Private Limited (Germany), Baxter (US), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands)Segments: Middle East and Africa critical care equipment market has been segmented on the basis of type of equipment which includes patient monitor, medical ventilator, dialysis, iv pumps, infusion pump, suction apparatus, and others. On the basis of end user the market is segmented into hospitals, research laboratories and others. Regional Analysis of Critical Care Equipment Market: Considering the scenario of Middle East and Africa critical care equipment market, UAE region is believed to be the largest market for the same in the above mentioned region. Moreover, Saudi Arabia market is also growing and is the second largest market for critical care equipment. On the other hand, Egypt’s market is expected to grow at a steady pace in the Middle-East critical care equipment market in future. Rest of the Middle East and Africa region is likely to have a limited but steady growth in the market. The report of Middle East and Africa critical care equipment market by Market Research Future comprises extensive primary research along with detail analyses of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts and key opinion leaders to gain a deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives a clear picture of current market scenario which includes past and estimated future market size with respect to estimated terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides detail information about and strategies used by top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the market’s segments and regions.Study Objectives of Critical Care Equipment Market:
- To provide detail analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of various segments and sub-segments of the critical care equipment market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the critical care equipment market based on various analyses –which includes price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porters Five Forces analysis etc.
- To provide past and estimated future revenue of the market’s segments and sub-segments with respect to two main geographies and their countries.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospect.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments which includes by type, by end user and its sub-segments.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market; comprehensively analyzing their core competencies and drawing a competitive landscape of the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Middle East and Africa critical care equipment market.
- Hospitals and clinics
- Critical care equipment devices manufacturers and suppliers
- Government and independent regulatory authorities
- Research laboratories
- Research and development (R&D) companies
- Market research and consulting service providers
- Medical research laboratories
- Potential investors
Value (USD Million)
Revenue Forecast, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, and Trends
Type and End users
UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. (US), General Electric Company (US), Medtronic (Republic of Ireland), Siemens Healthcare Private Limited (Germany), Baxter (US), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands)
Key Market Opportunities
Joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments
Key Market Drivers
Developing healthcare infrastructure, technological advance facilities, government initiatives to improve the healthcare sector
MEA Critical Care Equipment Market Highlights:
Key Questions Answered
Request Free Sample
- ✅Global Market Outlook
- ✅In-depth analysis of global and regional trends
- ✅Analyze and identify the major players in the market, their market share, key developments, etc.
- ✅To understand the capability of the major players based on products offered, financials, and strategies.
- ✅Identify disrupting products, companies, and trends.
- ✅To identify opportunities in the market.
- ✅Analyze the key challenges in the market.
- ✅Analyze the regional penetration of players, products, and services in the market.
- ✅Comparison of major players’ financial performance.
- ✅Evaluate strategies adopted by major players.
Why Choose Market Research Future?
Speak to Analyst
- ✅Vigorous research methodologies for specific market.
- ✅Knowledge partners across the globe
- ✅Large network of partner consultants.
- ✅Ever-increasing/ Escalating data base with quarterly monitoring of various markets
- ✅Trusted by fortune 500 companies/startups/universities/organizations
- ✅Large database of 5000+ markets reports.
- ✅Effective and prompt pre- and post-sales support.
Leading companies partner with us for data-driven Insights.
Kindly complete the form below to receive a free sample of this Report