Speak to Analyst
Request a Free Sample
APAC Frozen Fruits and Vegetables Market Overview:
The frozen Fruits and Vegetables Market is expected to register a 7.60% CAGR from 2020 to 2030 and reach USD 9.12 billion by the end of 2030. Due to their numerous benefits over fresh products, frozen fruits, and vegetables quickly gain popularity among customers. Fruits and vegetables are preserved in color, taste, and nutritional content thanks to the method used to freeze them. Freezing the remaining liquid slows down decomposition and inhibits the development of germs. Fruits and vegetables that have been frozen are also resistant to deterioration brought on by arduous travel and exposure to light, heat, and dust. They have a lot to offer, including affordability, simplicity of preparation, and availability during the off-season.
Convenience foods have taken center stage among various fruits and vegetables because of the increasing rate of urbanization, particularly in emerging countries, and expanding disposable income and influence. The market for frozen veggies is increasing due to evolving technological developments, attractive packaging, simple storage, and widespread availability. In a market where most product portfolios are mostly served by nearby mid-mind and small-sized farms, the existence of well-balanced cold chain solutions and associated retail outlets has led to remarkable market sales. But due to the rise of the coronavirus pandemic, the global market has been hugely affected, especially in the supply chain facilities.
Study Objectives of Frozen Fruits and Vegetables Market
- Detailed analysis for micro and macro markets
- To estimate market size by type, sub-type, form, packaging and application
- To understand the supply and demand dynamics including supply and consumption concentration mapping
- To provide region-level market analysis and future outlook for APAC and their countries
- Competitive landscaping evaluating key strategies taken by top players in the market
- Company profiling of major players in the market
- Value chain analysis and supply chain analysis
- Analysis of historical market trends, and technologies, and current government regulatory requirements
- An increase in demand for confectionery, bakery, and dairy products specifically in berries will drive demand for kiwi and apricots among the frozen fruit segments
- An increase in demand for RTE foods will drive demand for frozen spinach and other legumes among the frozen vegetable segments
- Volume-wise market size will continue to be higher under the APAC region with more than 50% share. The rise in disposable incomes in India and China and the growing demand for healthy foods will drive higher demand for frozen fruits
- There are both domestic and foreign rivals in the highly fragmented frozen vegetable industry. General Mills Inc., Conagra Brands, Pictsweet Farms, Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt. Ltd., and ITC Brands, among others, dominate the market. To achieve a competitive edge in the market, businesses compete on various variables, such as product offers, ingredients, quality, pricing, functionality, size, packaging, and marketing initiatives.
- Major businesses are now concentrating on social media platforms and online distribution methods for marketing and branding their products to attract more customers.
The key players profiled in Frozen Fruits and Vegetables are Dole (U.S.), Ardo NV (Belgium), HJ Heinz (US), Simplot Australia PTY Ltd (Australia), General Mills (U.S.), Findus Sverige AB, (Sweden), Pinnacle Foods Corp. (US), and Bonduelle Group (France), Nanjing Zhongliang Organic Fruits and Vegetables Food Co., Ltd. (China), Allanasons Private Limited (India).
Reasons to buy
- This report includes an in-depth study analysis of the frozen fruits and vegetables market
- It covers market segmentation by type, sub-type, form, packaging, and application
- It helps in identifying region-wise major suppliers and understanding consumption patterns
- The report will provide useful and premium insights that will support in investments for frozen fruits and vegetables and allied companies providing details on the fast-growing segments and regions
- In addition, it will provide key findings that will help the companies to improve profitability by using supply chain strategies, cost effectiveness of various products mentioned in the report
- The data used in the report is primarily based on primary interviews with the major producing companies and industry experts and is also supported by authentic industry data from secondary sources.
- Frozen Fruit manufacturers
- Frozen Vegetable manufacturers
- Cold Logistics companies
- Reefer companies
- Retailers, wholesalers
- E-commerce companies
- Traders, Importers, and exporters
APAC Frozen Fruits Vegetables Market Highlights:
Key Questions Answered
Request Free Sample
- ✅Global Market Outlook
- ✅In-depth analysis of global and regional trends
- ✅Analyze and identify the major players in the market, their market share, key developments, etc.
- ✅To understand the capability of the major players based on products offered, financials, and strategies.
- ✅Identify disrupting products, companies, and trends.
- ✅To identify opportunities in the market.
- ✅Analyze the key challenges in the market.
- ✅Analyze the regional penetration of players, products, and services in the market.
- ✅Comparison of major players’ financial performance.
- ✅Evaluate strategies adopted by major players.
Why Choose Market Research Future?
Speak to Analyst
- ✅Vigorous research methodologies for specific market.
- ✅Knowledge partners across the globe
- ✅Large network of partner consultants.
- ✅Ever-increasing/ Escalating data base with quarterly monitoring of various markets
- ✅Trusted by fortune 500 companies/startups/universities/organizations
- ✅Large database of 5000+ markets reports.
- ✅Effective and prompt pre- and post-sales support.
Leading companies partner with us for data-driven Insights.
Kindly complete the form below to receive a free sample of this Report