Speak to Analyst
Request a Free Sample
Request a Free Sample
UV Adhesives Market
The UV Adhesives market will cross USD 1.5 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of approximately 8.90%.
UV Adhesives Market Overview
The UV Adhesives market will cross USD 1.5 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of approximately 8.90%. The UV adhesives are useful for structural bonding and temporary bonding tasks. Extensive and precise positioning of the parts is possible through UV adhesives. The exceptional binding properties of these adhesives are suitable for many materials. There are phenolics, glass, metals, plastics, polycarbonates and ceramic binding that are possible with UV adhesives.
There are many benefits of these adhesives. As they are environmental friendly there are versatile uses of this product in many industries. The growing demand for electronics products is surging the need for UV adhesives. High demand in the packaging industry is another driver of this market. The UV adhesives market has various segmentations. There is a resin segment of the market that is gaining more traction among the end-users.
Also, epoxy, silicone and polyethene segments are having more demand. There are growth opportunities for the market from the lamination market. UV adhesives are high-end products that offer a smooth finish. Due to these reasons, the demand for this product in laminating market is rising. Further, regions such as North America and the Asia Pacific are witnessing surging demand. The rising investments from these regions are expected to create more growth.
UV Adhesives Market Size by Application, 2015 (USD Million)
Study Objectives of UV Adhesives Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the UV adhesives market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the UV adhesives market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by product types, applications and regions
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global market
- Manufactures of end-use industry
- Raw material Suppliers
- Aftermarket suppliers
- Research Institute / Education Institute
- Potential Investors
- Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
March 2023: Avnet, a global technology solutions provider, announced the expansion of its UV adhesives portfolio with the addition of new products from Dymax. The new products are designed for a variety of applications, including electronics, medical devices, and automotive manufacturing.
April 2023: Henkel, a global adhesives company, launched its new UV curing adhesive line for the electronics industry. The new line is designed to meet the increasing demand for fast, reliable, and high-performance adhesives in the electronics market.
May 2023: HB Fuller, a global adhesives company, announced the acquisition of UV Cure Technology, a manufacturer of UV curing adhesives for the medical device industry. The acquisition will strengthen HB Fuller's position in the growing medical device market
- Regulatory Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Macroeconomic Indicators
- Geographical analysis across 15 countries
- Profiling of 10 key market players
- In-depth analysis including SWOT analysis, and strategy information of related to report title
- Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
The report covers brief analysis of geographical region includes
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East
The report for Global UV Adhesives Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions
| Market Size
||2022: USD 1.5 Billion
| Base Year
| Forecast Period
|| 2022 to 2030
| Historical Data
|| 2019 & 2020
| Forecast Units
|| Value (USD Billion)
| Report Coverage
|| Revenue Forecast, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, and Trends
| Segments Covered
|| By Product Type and By Application
| Geographies Covered
|| North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)
| Key Vendors
|| Henkel AG, BASF SE, 3M Company, Ashland, H.B. Fuller, Permabond Engineering Adhesives, Epoxy Technology, Dow Chemical, Bostik, Huntsman Corporation
| Key Market Opportunities
||Glass bonding Electronics Packaging & laminating Medical & pharmaceuticals Industrial application
| Key Market Drivers
|| The rising demand of UV adhesives in packaging & laminating industry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
The UV adhesive market is deemed to achieve USD 1.5 billion by 2030.
The UV adhesive market can record 8.90% CAGR between 2022 and 2030 (Forecast period as per MRFR report)
Which region is slated to grow with the fastest speed for the UV adhesive market?
Companies like BASF SE, Henkel AG, Ashland, 3M Company, Permabond Engineering Adhesives, H.B. Fuller, Dow Chemical, Epoxy Technology, Huntsman Corporation, Bostik, and others have the chance to register a substantial impact on the UV adhesive market.
Glass bonding, electrical & electronics, packaging & laminating, medical & pharmaceuticals, and others are going to play a prominent role in UV adhesive market growth.
Key Questions Answered
Request Free Sample
- ✅Global Market Outlook
- ✅In-depth analysis of global and regional trends
- ✅Analyze and identify the major players in the market, their market share, key developments, etc.
- ✅To understand the capability of the major players based on products offered, financials, and strategies.
- ✅Identify disrupting products, companies, and trends.
- ✅To identify opportunities in the market.
- ✅Analyze the key challenges in the market.
- ✅Analyze the regional penetration of players, products, and services in the market.
- ✅Comparison of major players’ financial performance.
- ✅Evaluate strategies adopted by major players.
Why Choose Market Research Future?
Speak to Analyst
- ✅Vigorous research methodologies for specific market.
- ✅Knowledge partners across the globe
- ✅Large network of partner consultants.
- ✅Ever-increasing/ Escalating data base with quarterly monitoring of various markets
- ✅Trusted by fortune 500 companies/startups/universities/organizations
- ✅Large database of 5000+ markets reports.
- ✅Effective and prompt pre- and post-sales support.
Leading companies partner with us for data-driven Insights.
Kindly complete the form below to receive a free sample of this Report