Cell Therapy Market Overview
Cell therapy market size is expected to reach USD 20,217.00 Mn at 22.36% CAGR by 2023, As per MRFR findings. Cell therapy, also known as cryotherapy, is process in which viable cells are injected, implanted, or grafted, into a patient to initiate a medical response in the body. The cell therapy market report published by MRFR shed light on the dynamics and potential of stem cell therapy, autologous cell therapy, and gene therapy.
The rise of COVID 19 pandemic again this year can influence the worldwide cell therapy market size. The market report by MRFR offers a detailed discussion about the influence of SARS-CoV-2 on the market's financial status. Moreover, the rise of new stains disrupting the world economy's functioning is studied, and its impact on market growth is estimated. Proper remedial measures to address the market problems are also mentioned in the report.
- Technological Advancements in Vegetable Seeds to Favor Market
- Increase in Seed Production Capacity by Private Companies to Remain Effective Growth Booster
- High Demand for Organic Seeds to Boost cell therapy market Revenue
- Rise in Export Activities to Generate Growth Scopes
- Unfavorable Climate Condition to Hinder Market Surge
- By type, the segment study of the Cell therapy market is done by autologous and allogeneic. The Autologous cell therapy segment can acquire significant share of the overall market over the allogeneic cell therapy segment.
- By product, the segment study of the Cell therapy market is done by consumables (vessel/reagent/media/serum), software, and equipment among other services. The high occurrence of infectious diseases is likely to influence the consumables segment surge in the review period.
- By technique, the segment study of the Cell therapy market is done by cell vaccine, stem cell therapy, fibroblast cell therapy, adoptive cell transfer (act), and chondrocyte cell therapy.
- By technology, the segment study of the Cell Therapy Market is done by cell immortalization technology, viral vector technology, and genome editing technology.
- By cell source, the segment study of the market is done by adipose tissue, bone marrow, and umbilical cord blood-derived cells. The increase in cases of bone marrow transplantation and rise in treatment facilities for ischemic heart diseases can drive the market rise in the near future.
- By application, the segment study of the cell therapy market is done by cardiovascular disease (CVD), oncology, wound healing, and orthopedic.
- By end-user, the segment study of the market is done by regenerative medicine centers, hospital & clinics, and research institute
Asia Pacific Market to Touch High Value by 2023
The increase in healthcare business due to rise in number of startups is anticipated to promote APAC cell therapy market in the review period. Besides, the increase in demand for modern medications for high number of people suffering from degenerative ailments to support the market rise in the near future.
Increase in Convenient Medical Facilities to Benefit North America Market
The Americas can secure about 37.6% market share of the overall market by 2023. The regional market can surge at 21.45% CAGR through the review period. In North America, the presence of numerous healthcare service and solution providers can benefit the market in the review period.
Europe Market to Earn High Profit
Europe cell therapy market value can exceed USD 6,357.79 Mn by 2023. High annual income across countries and hike in health budget per annum on the treatment of chronic disorders are other causes responsible for the progress of the market.
Companies Indulge in Extensive Research Studied to Gain Competitive Edge
PureTech Health plc, a London-based biotechnology company that formulates medicines for serious disease management, announced the FDA clearance received by Vor Biopharma, an entity founded by PureTech Health for VOR33. VOR33 is studied for treating acute myeloid leukemia. Vor plans to initiate the phase 1/2a clinical trial for engineered hematopoietic stem cell (eHSC) therapies in combination with targeted cancer therapies. Likewise, several other renowned companies are investing in research studies that can earn competitive edge, thus can benefit the cell therapy market.
List of Key Companies Covered in this Report
- Syngenta AG (Switzerland)
- Kitazawa Seed Company (US)
- Maharashtra Hybrid Seeds Company Private Limited (India)
- Sakata Seed Corporation (Japan)
- W. Atlee Burpee & Co (US)
- Alabama Farmers Cooperative, Inc (US)
- Western Bio Vegetable Seeds Ltd (India)
- UPL Limited (India)
- Mahindra Agri Solutions Pvt. Ltd (India)
- Terra Agro Biotech Pvt. Ltd (India)
- January 2020 – Bone Therapeutics, an eminent Belgium-based biotechnology company, and Rigenerand SRL, an Italy-based biotech institute, entered into partnership for the development of cell therapy process can contribute to the market. Increased clinical studies on allogeneic mesenchymal stem cell therapies and modern findings on regenerative medicines can likely hold a bright future for the market.
- January 2020 – Cell derived-exosomes are widely efficient in treating muscular dystrophy and heart failure via oral administration, reveals the Journal of Extracellular Vesicles.
The report on the cell therapy market by MRFR provides insights into the market's growth dynamics through the evaluation period. The report elaborates on market evaluation, including drivers and restraints, trends, and opportunities. SWOT assessment for the market is summarized in the report.
- Consumables (Vessel/Media/Serum/Reagent)
- Software & Other Services
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Cell Vaccine
- Adoptive Cell Transfer (ACT)
- Fibroblast Cell Therapy
- Chondrocyte Cell Therapy
- Viral Vector Technology
- Cell Immortalization Technology
- Genome Editing Technology
By Cell Source
- Bone Marrow
- Adipose Tissue
- Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Cells
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Wound Healing
- Hospital & Clinics
- Regenerative Medicine Centers
- Research Institutes
Speak to Analyst
Ask for Customization
USD 20,217.00 Million
Value (USD Million)
Revenue Forecast, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, and Trends
Type, Product and End User
North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)
Syngenta AG (Switzerland), Kitazawa Seed Company (US), Maharashtra Hybrid Seeds Company Private Limited (India), Sakata Seed Corporation (Japan), W. Atlee Burpee & Co (US), Alabama Farmers Cooperative, Inc (US), Western Bio Vegetable Seeds Ltd (India), UPL Limited (India), Mahindra Agri Solutions Pvt. Ltd (India), Terra Agro Biotech Pvt. Ltd (India)
Key Market Opportunities
Rise in Export Activities to Generate Growth Scopes
Key Market Drivers
Technological Advancements in Vegetable Seeds to Favor MarketIncrease in Seed Production Capacity by Private Companies to Remain Effective Growth BoosterHigh Demand for Organic Seeds to Boost Market Revenue