Antinuclear Antibody (ANA) Testing Market Overview
The Anti-nuclear Antibody (ANA) testing market size is expected to reach USD 1.6 billion by 2032 at 11.3% CAGR during the forecast period 2023-2032
Antinuclear Antibody (ANA) Test detects antinuclear antibodies in the blood. The immune system makes antibodies to fight infections. Antinuclear antibodies attack on own tissues. It helps to recognize autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and lupus. The rise in technological advancements, higher adoption rate of new techniques, and growing concern of autoimmune diseases are driving the antinuclear antibody (ANA) testing market growth. Major industrial players are investing in research and development for the development of advanced products, which is another key growth factor for the market.
North America holds the prime position in Anti-nuclear Antibody (ANA) Testing market. U.S. hold the largest share and the European region is the second-largest and due to the higher growth rate in west European countries. The Asia-Pacific (APAC) is rapidly growing and significantly maintains a significant growth rate in the forecast period. The Middle East and Africa (ME&A) will show limited growth due to less awareness of devices and treatment. This regional development will boost the global growth rate of the market.
Key Players for Anti-nuclear Antibody (ANA) Testing Market:
Some of the key players in this market are: Abcam plc. (US), Alere (US), Antibodies Inc.(US), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (US), Erba Diagnostics (US), Indur Services, Inc. (US), MBL INTERNATIONAL (US), Merck KGaA (Germany), Trinity Biotech (Republic of Ireland)
- Anti-nuclear Antibody (ANA) Test products manufacturers
- Anti-nuclear Antibody (ANA) Test products and services providers
- Medical Research laboratories
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Potential Investors
Anti-nuclear Antibody (ANA) Testing Market has been segmented on the basis of type which comprise immunofluorescence (Primary or direct and Secondary or indirect), enzymelinked, immunosorbent assay (ELISA) (Direct ELISA, Indirect ELISA, Sandwich ELISA, Competition/Inhibition ELISA), and others. On the basis of application, it segmented into Rheumatoid arthritis (Seropositive, Seronegative), Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) (Discoid lupus erythematosus, Subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus, Neonatal lupus), Polymyositis, Scleroderma (localized scleroderma, systemic scleroderma), Sjögren's syndrome (Primary, secondary) , and others. On the basis of end user, it segmented into Hospitals and clinics, research laboratories, and others.
FIGURE 1 ANTI-NUCLEAR ANTIBODY (ANA) TESTING MARKET SHARE, BY APPLICATION (%)
Study objectives of Anti-nuclear Antibody (ANA) Testing Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the Anti-nuclear Antibody (ANA) Testing market structure with historical and forecast revenue for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Anti-nuclear Antibody (ANA) Testing Market
- To provide insights about the key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges that affecting the growth of the Anti-nuclear Antibody (ANA) Testing market
- To provide analysis of the market with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide detail analysis of the market that segmented on the basis of type, by application, by end user, and its sub-segments.
- To provide detail analysis of Anti-nuclear Antibody (ANA) testing market mainly based on value chain analysis, Porter’s five forces, Price analysis, and Supply Chain analysis etc.
- To provide detail country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Anti-nuclear Antibody (ANA) Testing Market
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the Anti-nuclear Antibody (ANA) Testing market
Regional Analysis of Anti-nuclear Antibody (ANA) Testing Market:
Considering the global scenario of the market, North America is largest market for Anti-nuclear Antibody (ANA) Testing, in North America region US hold largest market share while European market is second largest, and especially the growth rate is higher in west European countries. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific (APAC) is fastest growing market and expected to grow significantly during the forecast period. Middle East and Africa (ME&A) is likely to have a limited growth in the market due to less awareness of devices and treatment.Recent Development
In May 2022
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has cleared ZEUS Scientific's dIFine® digital immunofluorescence system* for use with ZEUS' ANA HEp-2 indirect fluorescent antibody (IFA) assay.
The FDA-cleared ZEUS dIFine® digital immunofluorescence system is the next generation in IFA imaging and pattern recognition designed to acquire, analyze, display and store digital images of ZEUS IFA HEp-2 cells. An automated digital scanner with intelligent software, ZEUS dIFine quickly delivers positive/negative results and has been programmed to suggest eight common ANA HEp-2 patterns (homogenous, speckled, centromere, nucleolar, nuclear dots, nuclear membrane, cytoplasmic (ribosomal and mitochondrial)). dIFine also instantly locates and identifies mitotic cells to assist in pattern identification. Quickly viewing and validating all negative samples with a single mouse click saves the user valuable time.
Anti-nuclear Antibody (ANA) Testing Market, by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
Sources: Directorate of Industries, Annual report, White paper, Company Presentation
The report for Anti-nuclear Antibody (ANA) Testing Market of Market Research Future comprises extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions.
|| Value (USD Billion)
|| Revenue Forecast, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, and Trends
||Type,application and End User
|| North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)
||Abcam plc. (US), Alere (US), Antibodies Inc.(US), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (US), Erba Diagnostics (US), Indur Services, Inc. (US), MBL INTERNATIONAL (US), Merck KGaA (Germany), Trinity Biotech (Republic of Ireland)
|Key Market Opportunities
|Key Market Drivers
||Awareness of devices and treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
Anti-Nuclear Antibody Testing Market is projected to grow at a 11.20% CAGR between 2022-2030.
Anti-Nuclear Antibody Testing Market predicted to touch USD 1.6 billion by 2032.
North America is expected to dominate the Anti-Nuclear Antibody Testing Market.
Different end user industries of Anti-Nuclear Antibody Testing Market include research laboratories, hospital and clinics, and others.
Different strategies used by market players to create a dominance in the Anti-Nuclear Antibody Testing Market include mergers, acquisitions, collaborations, and product launches.
Key Questions Answered
Request Free Sample
- ✅Global Market Outlook
- ✅In-depth analysis of global and regional trends
- ✅Analyze and identify the major players in the market, their market share, key developments, etc.
- ✅To understand the capability of the major players based on products offered, financials, and strategies.
- ✅Identify disrupting products, companies, and trends.
- ✅To identify opportunities in the market.
- ✅Analyze the key challenges in the market.
- ✅Analyze the regional penetration of players, products, and services in the market.
- ✅Comparison of major players’ financial performance.
- ✅Evaluate strategies adopted by major players.
Why Choose Market Research Future?
Speak to Analyst
- ✅Vigorous research methodologies for specific market.
- ✅Knowledge partners across the globe
- ✅Large network of partner consultants.
- ✅Ever-increasing/ Escalating data base with quarterly monitoring of various markets
- ✅Trusted by fortune 500 companies/startups/universities/organizations
- ✅Large database of 5000+ markets reports.
- ✅Effective and prompt pre- and post-sales support.