ID: MRFR/CnM/0527-HCRR | July, 2017 | Region: Global | 147 pages | Half-Cooked Research Reports
Global: Acetone Market Information by Applications (solvent, cosmetics, medicals, laboratories and others) - Forecast To 2027
Study Objectives of Acetone Market
· To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global acetone market
· To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
· To analyse the global acetone market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porter’s five force analysis etc.
· To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
· To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
· To provide country-level analysis of the market for segment by applications and regions
· To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
· To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global acetone market.
Market Synopsis of Acetone Market
The global acetone market has experienced a phenomenal growth over the past few years. Acetone is used in laboratories and servers as an important solvent. With the huge demand from the application segment such as include solvent, cosmetics, medicals, laboratories, automotive, electronics, pharmaceuticals, paints & coating and others, the acetone market has grown immensely with the overall production of over 6 million tons per year, where the United States has the highest production capacity followed by China and Taiwan. As per the MRFR analysis, the global acetone market is expected to grow at a CAGR of x.x% over the forecasted period.
The global Acetone markets are segmented into applications which primarily include solvent, cosmetics, medicals, laboratories and others (automotive, electronics, pharmaceuticals, paints & coating).
Regional Analysis of Acetone Market
Asia-Pacific is expected to be the largest consumer of Acetone whereas; the United States will be the leading producer. As per the analysis, the global acetone market is poised to reach $XX Billion in 2015 from $XX Billion in 2027, with a CAGR of XX% during the forecasted period.
The leading market players in the global acetone market primarily include INEOS Phenol Company, Mitsui chemicals, Shell, DOW Chemicals, Minda, U.S. Chemicals, Formosa Chemicals, ConChemCo, Sunoco and others.
The reports also covers brief analysis of Geographical Region includes:
· Rest of Europe
Asia – Pacific
· Australia/New Zealand
· Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East & Africa
The market report for Acetone of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.