Objective of 2-D Materials Market Study:
- · To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global 2-D Materials market.
· To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
· To analyze the 2-D Materials Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
· To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
· To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
· To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by material, by application and sub-segments.
· To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
· To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global 2-D Materials market.
Market Scenario The major growth driver of 2-D Materials Market includes growing technological advancement in electronics market, and growing demand for user-friendly devices, among others.
Hence the market for 2-D Materials is expected to grow at XX% CAGR (2016-2027).
However, lack of technical expertise is one of the major factors which are hindering the growth of 2-D Materials Market.
Segments Global 2-D Materials Market can be segmented as follows:
Segmentation by Materials: Graphene, TMDCs, black phosphorus, and Boron nitride among others.
Segmentation by Application: Semiconductor, aerospace, consumer electronics, healthcare, and energy among others.
Regional Analysis of 2-D Materials Market: North America is expected to dominate the Global 2-D Materials Market with the largest market share, and therefore accounting for $XX million and is expected to grow over $XX billion by 2027. 2-D Materials Market in Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at CAGR of XX% from $ XX million in 2016 to $XX million by 2027. The Europe market for 2-D Materials Market is expected to grow at XX% CAGR (2016-2027).
· North America
· Latin America
· Western Europe
· Rest of Western Europe
· Eastern Europe
· South Korea
· Rest of Asia Pacific
The Middle East & Africa
The report for 2-D Materials market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.Recent DevelopmentOctober 2021- With a five-year grant worth USD7.5 million from Johns Hopkins and Morgan State University and the U.S. Department of Defense are offering the Center for Advanced Electro-Photonics with 2D Materials, an exclusive initiative with a dual mission: to build two-dimensional materials for use by DoD, and to grow and spread the technology and defense-sector talent pipelines by educating students from underrepresented minority groups. Functioned in collaboration with JHU's Applied Physics Laboratory, with help from researchers at the U.S. Army's Adelphi Laboratory Center and Aberdeen Proving Ground research centers, the latest center is a fraction of DoD's attempts to set up Centers of Excellence in Biotechnology and Materials Science at Historically Black Colleges and Universities.November 2021- The team of researchers from Singapore has developed a collective electric current 2D material sensor to detect breast cancer cells. This ultra-sensitive sensor can detect an electric signal from a record low number of cancer cells. The research is the first to use 2D materials to detect electrical signals of breast cancer cells. 2D materials fit in a class of nanomaterials, comprised of a few layers of atoms. These materials are gaining traction from several sectors owing to their extraordinary electronic properties.
|Market Size||2030 : Significant value|
|Forecast Period||2022 to 2030|
|Historical Data||2019 & 2020|
|Forecast Units||Value (USD Million)|
|Report Coverage||Revenue Forecast, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, and Trends|
|Segments Covered||by Application, and by Materials|
|Geographies Covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Key Vendors||2-D tech (U.K.), ACS materials (U.S.), Planar Tech (U.S.), Garmor (U.S.), Thomas-swan (U.K.), and Nitronix (U.S.)|
|Key Market Opportunities||Growing technological advancement in electronics market, and growing demand for user-friendly devices|
|Key Market Drivers||
2 D material Market is predicted to grow at Substantial CAGR through forecast period of 2020-2027.
The forecast period for 2 D material Market research report is 2020-2027.
Global 2 D material Market is dominated by APAC region.
Rising need for automation in the industrial sectors and low hardware cost.
2-D tech (U.K.), ACS materials (U.S.), Planar Tech (U.S.), Garmor (U.S.), Thomas-swan (U.K.), and Nitronix (U.S.)