Pune, India, October 2019, MRFR Press Release/- Market Research Future has published a Half-Cooked Research Report on the Global Sugar-Free Gummies Market.
Sugar-Free Gummies Market is projected to reach USD 5.5 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2019 to 2025. Sugar-free gummies are made of gelatin and starch along with various types of fruit flavors. The growth of the global sugar-free gummies market is driven by the increasing consumption of sugarless confectioneries, innovative product offerings by market players such as sour & spicy gummies, and growth of online retailers. Industry players offer gummy vitamins and omega-3 gummies to meet the rising demand for health food products. In 2018, the revenue of the global gummy vitamins market was USD 3,931.8 million. To survive in the competitive market, industry players are focusing on product launches and innovation.
Increasing demand for confectionery products
Growth Opportunities in the Market
- Growing popularity of organic and CBD gummies: With the growing concerns regarding the synthetic ingredients used in food products and confectioneries, consumers are inclined toward organic eatables. Manufacturers offer organic and gluten-free jellies and gummies, which is expected to boost market growth for organic sugar-free gummies during the assessment period. Moreover, CBD gummies are currently trending. These products are popular among consumers due to their easy availability at both online and offline retail stores. Consumer awareness about these products has also increased, leading market players to focus on product launches and innovation. Moreover, market players such as Strictly CBD, Just Brands, Sunday Scaries, and Lord Jones’ are offer CBD gummies for adults, which is further influencing market growth.
- Convenience stores to remain the preferred sales channel for sugar-free gummies: Convenience stores offer consumers the chance to check the quality and variety of products. Consumers are increasingly shopping at supermarkets and hypermarkets such as Walmart and Tesco due to their widespread networks and the availability of sugar-free gummies in a variety of shapes, sizes, flavors, and brands. These factors are helping drive the sales of sugar-free gummies through convenience stores.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/sugar-free-gummies-market-8513
- Ferrero S.p.A.-Trolli, Brach's (Italy)
- Church & Dwight Co. Inc.-Vitafusion (US)
- Mondelēz International, Inc.-Sour Patch (US)
- Jelly Belly Candy Company-Jelly Belly (US)
- Specialty Food Association, Inc.-Candypeople (US)
- August Storck KG-nimm2 (Germany)
- Diamond CBD-Relax (US)
- MBTKSA-Tropicana Slim (Saudi Arabia)
- Mederer GmbH (Germany)
- Albanese Confectionery Group Inc. (US)
- Haribo of America, Inc. (US)
- Just Brands-JustCBD (US)
- Katjes Fassin GmbH + Co. KG (Germany)
- The Gummies Co (US)
- Strictly CBD (US)