Pune, India, June 2022, MRFR Press Release/Market Research Future has published a Half- Cooked Research Report on the Global Proppants Market.
E-commerce Logistics Market:
In the present era, e-commerce has become the most preferred and suitable method of shopping which is being opted by the customers and it is presently become simple for consumers to purchase worldwide items by a click on the “Buy Now” button which is accessible in all the online applications and sites.
Further, covid-19 pandemic has changed the entire e-commerce supply chains and with the help of robust logistic solution e-commerce logistics market is anticipated to grow beyond the accelerated development caused by the pandemic.
Moreover, changes in buying behavior of consumers require an e-commerce supply chain network that supports retail organizations to make available the e-commerce shopping experience that gives customers a value for money. For that reason planned operations specialist organizations give expanding significance to e-commerce logistics business last-mile delivery and e-satisfaction, as the retail operations services with the high demand post-covid-19 crisis.
According to the MRFR analysis, the global E-commerce logistics market size is projected to reach USD 2,618.3 billion by 2030 at a CAGR of 16.38%
In recent years E-commerce is rapidly going up because of the ascend in technology, the ascend in the demand for delivery logistic enterprises with the help of digital technology in the industry has led to an increase in the performance of e-commerce industry owing to which there would be a positive impact on the e-commerce logistics market. For example, blockchain innovation has further improving e-commerce logistics business by empowering customers to keep a track. This innovation would help e-commerce logistic business to run more cost-effective.
In addition to that, the emergence of cross-border e-commerce activities and changes in consumer lifestyle, i.e., preferences for shopping at their fingertips is expected to fuel the global e-commerce logistics in the near foreseeable future. Also, stronger interactions and communication between customers and service providers would support the market expansion.
Access full report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/e-commerce-logistics-market-10839
The global e-commerce logistics market is expected to showcase healthy growth throughout the forecast period due to the increase in usage of the internet and smartphones. People don’t prefer to go in stores in some cases rather they enjoy sitting at home and ordering with a click. The global market represents strong numbers in terms of consumption and is expected to grow year on year. The global e-commerce logistics market is highly fragmented, with a majority presence of tier-1 players.
Some of the key players operating in the global e-commerce logistics market are DHL International GmbH, Aramex International, FedEx Corporation, S.F. Express, Gati Limited, Kenco Group, Inc., Ceva Holdings LLC, United Parcel Service, Inc., Clipper Logistics Plc, XPO Logistics Plc, and Agility Public Warehousing Company K.S.C.P. among others.
BY SERVICE TYPE
- Transportation: The segment holds an increment in E-commerce logistics market share. While the Internet can assist businesses in increasing their exports, effective product transportation is essential for both domestic and cross-border e-commerce. Road transport, ports, postal delivery systems, and customs all play a role in ensuring that orders are fulfilled efficiently. Inefficiencies in the logistics system raise the expenses of doing business online, especially for small businesses.
- Air/Express Delivery- Air express is a door-to-door delivery approach while air freight has been known to be airport-to-airport. Because of the fast delivery of products to customers and business, Air delivery is expanding and preferred in urgent situations.
- Freight/Rail- Rail freight transport is the use of railroads and trains to transport cargo as opposed to human passengers. This type of delivery system is less expensive and trustable. Rail has lower fuel costs compared to any other transport, especially when shipping a high volume of freight. Rail also has less costs associated with drivers and typically has better costs for drop trailer programs
- Trucking/Over Road- Truck delivery is the system that delivers goods quickly and on time from the production location or factory to the consumer. Key functions in logistics are transportation, delivery, and truck freight. Truck delivery is generally used to deliver goods with heavyweight and mass delivery.
- Maritime- Maritime transport refers to a means of transport where goods (or people) are transported via sea routes. In some cases, maritime transport can encompass pre- and post-shipping activities.
- Warehousing: Ecommerce warehouses are that inventory systems where company’s products are utilized to meet the storage needs for longer or shorter time. Although it is recommended to store e-commerce merchandise in a dedicated e-commerce warehouse in order to run smoothly the companies still have a variety of options to pick from.
- Mega Centers- A mega distribution center is a mothership warehousing body that can operate complex and multi-tasked inventory processes to fulfill end-to-end logistics requirements for any company. For example Amazon MQY1 Fulfilment Centre is one of a kind.
- Hubs/Delivery Centers- A central hub is designed to receive, route, load, and launch multiple shipments to individual destinations. A carrier will typically pick a hub distribution location that is centrally located within their network. Most primary hubs are built in major metropolitan locations so that companies have easy access to deliver products without SLA breach.
- Returns Processing Centers- It is a center where the return process takes place. Retail Returns, AMS processes large-volume retail product returns from big-box retailers to local shops and vendors. In this center customer can easily raise a ticket for returning a product or track the same product. A huge storage is done in these centers.
- Other Services- There is many other different types of delivery models but due to the lack of advanced technology in remote areas it is not possible for a wide range expansion of these services. For Instance, Amazon had started drone delivery in few cities like New York and some part of US.
BY OPERATIONAL AREA
- International: International e-commerce, comprises of cross-border transactions conducted via the internet. If someone is sitting in west then with a click an order can be placed within seconds by giving additional charges. The reduction in travel, administration, communication, and search costs is the most significant cost-saving component of e-commerce.
- Domestic: In Domestic e-commerce, the border transactions are done. The order is delivered within a specific region and there is no additional international cost applied on this. These transactions may refer to buying or selling goods and/or services that are then delivered or physically or online.
- North America: The growth in the North America E-commerce logistics market` is mainly attributed to the key players in the US and Canada, which have significantly contributed to the growth of the E-commerce logistics market` in the region.