September 2020, Research Report on the Global Drone Defense System Market.
Global Drone Defense System Market is projected to reach USD 2.4 Billion by 2030 and is projected to grow at a 28.3% CAGR between 2020 and 2030. The rising incidences of security breaches by unidentified drones are primarily driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, the increasing terrorism and illicit activities across the World and FAA mandates for the identification of drones drive the growth of the market.
Increasing the need to reduce or prohibit security breaches by drones.
Growth Opportunities in the Market
- Identification & detection systems segment accounted for the largest market share in 2019: The identification & detection systems segment accounted for the largest market share in 2019. This is due to the increasing use of drone defense systems for the identification and detection of drones in the prohibited areas.
- The countermeasure systems segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to the increasing use of countermeasure systems for capturing detected drones.
- Military & defense segment is expected to register the highest growth in the market: The military & defense segment accounted for the largest market share in 2019 and is expected to grow with the highest CAGR during the review period. This can be attributed to the increasing defense expenditure on the development and purchasing of drone defense systems for detecting and countering enemy drones.
- The homeland security segment is expected to register a steady CAGR during the forecast period, primarily due to the increasing use of drone defense systems for detecting drones around the government facilities.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/drone-defense-system-market-10331
- Aselsan AS (Turkey)
- Blighter Surveillance Systems Ltd (UK)
- Dedrone, Inc. (US)
- Droneshield (US)
- Kelvin Hughes Limited (UK)
- Leonardo Spa (Italy)
- Precision Hawk (US)
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd (Israel)
- Rohde & Schwarz (Germany)
- Thales Group (France)
Other Prominent Players
- Mistral Solutions Pvt. Ltd (India)
- Aaronia AG (Germany)
- Advanced Protection Systems Sp. Z O.O. (Poland)
- Dronelabs LLC (US)
- Orelia SAS (Peru)
- Rheinmetall AG (Germany)
- Rinicom Ltd (UK)