Pune, India, Nov 2022, MRFR Press Release/Market Research Future has published a Half- Cooked Research Report on the Global Anti-Static Films Market.
The global anti-static films market is projected to witness significant growth from 2022 to 2030. In 2021, the global market was valued at USD 528.73 million. This number is expected to reach USD 767.66, with a 4.57% CAGR by the end of 2030.
Anti-static films are used for packaging food, beverages, and pharmaceutical products. Also, they are used for packaging circuit boards, glass panels, LCDs, and other sensitive electronic components. These films are usually used for packaging in the electronics & electrical, pharmaceuticals, and automotive industries.
The key players in the global market have large production bases and advanced manufacturing facilities at the domestic and international levels. This helps them supply the product to various end users worldwide within lesser time than the small-scale manufacturers, providing a competitive edge in the global market. Prominent players account for most of the global market share due to their global revenue base, advanced production technologies, brand identity, vast industry experience, integrated production facilities, available raw materials at competitive prices, and wide distribution network. In addition, some key players have reported an increase in anti-static film prices. Furthermore, these players compete globally and strive to achieve a strong position in the market. Toyobo Co., Ltd, Nan Ya Plastics Corp, Toray Plastics (America), Inc, Mitsubishi Polyester Film, Inc, Achilles Corp., Pentaplast Europe GmbH & Co. KG, Wiman Corp, Sekisui Film Co. Ltd., Kolon Industries, Inc., and Saint-Gobain Corp are the major shareholders in the global Anti-static Films market.
Access full report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/anti-static-films-market-11044
By Material Type
- PE: To prevent accumulations that may otherwise result in discharge or the startling of other surrounding electrical events, PE anti-static films offer a static charge decay that lasts from a few hundredths of a second to several seconds.
- PET: The usage of anti-static PET films is expanding; they can be used to decrease soiling brought on by electrostatic charge, to lessen explosion-protected static discharge in production, or to avoid undesirable electrostatic effects in their intended use.
- PVC: Anti-static PVC is used in items where surfaces need to be protected from damage caused by static electrical charges by reducing or eliminating the buildup of static electricity. The most common uses are in packaging, electronic manufacturing, and static electric-sensitive areas.
By End-Use Industry
- Electrical & Electronics: Anti-static films inhibit the buildup of static electricity. They mainly provide physical and static protection to various semiconductors, electronics, and other components. Electrostatic discharge (ESD) films keep products free of electrostatic charge. Electrostatic discharge (ESD) films can be used to prevent dust from adhering to dangerous shocks.
- Pharmaceutical: Growth of the healthcare industry has boosted the anti-static films market to a high degree since plastic packaging helps maintain hygiene and is less susceptible to damage and leaks than glass packaging. Medical devices use anti-static films for packaging as they protect against leakage and provide shock resistance.
- Automotive: Anti-static films engineered protective films designed to store and pack sensitive spacecraft equipment and components for automotive equipment.
- Food & Beverage: In the food & beverage industry, anti-static films are used in the packaging sector.
- Others: Anti-static films are mainly used in the packaging sector for various industries such as semiconductors, cleanrooms, etc.
- North America: The automotive, electrical & electronics industry is boosting the antistatic films market in the US. Recent growth in stealth technology is the major factor for the significant growth of anti-static films in the North America market.
- Europe: The European market will grow due to growing demand in the pharmaceutical industry. Germany has the greatest housing stock among European countries, followed by France, Spain, and the UK.
- Asia-Pacific: In Asia-Pacific, the automotive sector is increasing significantly, propelling the demand for the anti-static market. The increasing use of Anti-Static Films in these industries is mainly due to greater flexibility and high stiffness, which helps to reduce weight by 20 to 30 percent.
- Latin America: Latin America is expected to show moderate market growth due to the region's social and economic instability.
- Middle East & Africa: Raw materials are easily available in this region. With the growth and development in the packaging industry, the product market is projected to receive certified growth prospects in the coming future.