Vitamin C comes as a well-known food additive with several applications in multiple industries. Moreover, it is also a popular ingredient of various sectors. The natural sources of Vitamin C are fruits and vegetables. In short, Vitamin C is an integral part of the human diet.
Vitamin C comes with loads of benefits. It is also a highly used component in various commercial sectors, including bakeries, water treatment plants, and beverages. When it comes to industry-oriented utilization, Vitamin C is used as liquid as well as powder.
Vitamin C: Current Market Status
- The worldwide market of Vitamin C is expected to expand with a 2.48% of considerable growth rate from 2019 to 2024. It is anticipated to reach USD 10.17 billion of market value by the conclusion of 2024.
- More and more companies are adopting Vitamin C when it comes to the fortification of food and beverages. Moreover, the personal care industry is also experiencing a high influence of Vitamin C. All these aspects contribute to the growth of the global Vitamin C market.
- Nevertheless, overconsumption of Vitamin C causes diarrhea as well as gastrointestinal irritation. This aspect is anticipated to create a barrier in the market growth of Vitamin C from 2019 to 2024.
Vitamin C: Market Segmentation
- The worldwide market of Vitamin C is divided into various sectors in terms of type, region, and application. When it comes to application, the global market of Vitamin C is segmented into food and beverages, pharmaceutical & nutraceutical, personal care, and so on.
- In terms of region, the worldwide Vitamin C market has been evaluated for four major regions: Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, and the rest of the globe. Moreover, the Vitamin C market of North America is further divided into the US, Mexico, and Canada.
- When it comes to the Asia-Pacific, the Vitamin-C market is segmented into Japan, India, New Zealand, China, Australia, and the remaining part of the Asia-Pacific.
- The European Vitamin C market is classified into Germany, the UK, Spain, Italy, France, and the rest of Europe.
- The Vitamin C market of the rest part of the globe is divided into Africa, South America, and the Middle East.
More Information on Vitamin C Market
- The global market of Vitamin C is expected to grow with the rising applications of ascorbic acid, which is a kind of Vitamin C used in meat product preservation. Moreover, it is also used in treating water in a region.
- Escalated requirements for animal feed and increased awareness of cattle owners (regarding the nutritional importance of Vitamin C) have become a significant growth factor of the global Vitamin C market. Vitamin C contributes to the better productivity of animals.
- When it comes to the type, the global Vitamin C market is segmented into Calcium Ascorbate, Potassium Ascorbate, Magnesium Ascorbate, Sodium Ascorbate, and Others.
- The intended audiences of the global Vitamin C market are commercial R&D institutions, Vitamin C producers, associations & industrial bodies, raw material suppliers & distributors, etc. The CAGR of the Vitamin C market would be 2.48% throughout the forecast period.