There is a huge list of essential oils in the internet. It works on many problems like sleep, body odour, anxiety, depression, hair fall etc. People are choosing essential oils to cure diseases and it is often known as ‘Aromatherapy’. Most of the essential oils are aromatic and work on the human body effectively. There are many brands currently in India and are helping the statistics to grow in US market which is around 172 million US dollar in the year 2019.
Best Essential Oils to Look For
Be it tea tree oil or chamomile oil; essential oils come with their own set of benefits. Knowing these benefits can give you endless reasons to include these oils in your day to day life. Here are some of the essential oils those can turnaround to be your best friend if you use them the right way. Read on to know more:
- Lavender essential oil: This helps to make yourself relax and sleep better. It is widely recognized as a natural sleeping aid. It is also the best option for hair growth, reducing hair falls and strengthening the hair roots. Lavender oil also makes an excellent massage oil when mixed with a carrier oil.
- Tea tree essential oil: Studies say, Tea tree has the most robust antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties among all. It controls the body odor and refreshes the body. This can also be used in wound care, to eliminate head lice, and to control dandruff. It can be irritating to the eyes, so be careful if you use it in shampoo or as a lice treatment.
- Bergamot orange essential oil: It is the best remedy for depression and anxiety. It’s enticing, distinctive scent enhances body lotions, massage oils, and colognes. Bergamot essential oil may help reduce stress. It contains compounds that may also help to alleviate pain and inflammation. It helps to calm down the cells causing anxiety and gives relaxing energy to the body. Some people find bergamot oil irritating to the skin, so make sure to always dilute and do a patch test.
- Chamomile Essential oil: The comforting scent of chamomile has flattered many people into slumber over the centuries. Chamomile essential oil has multiple benefits for health, including anxiety reduction. Chamomile is commonly regarded as a mild tranquilizer or sleep inducer. Its calming effects may be attributed to an antioxidant which is found in abundance in Chamomile tea.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oils: The refreshing and distinctive scent of Eucalyptus essential oils can help eliminate mildew odors. Eucalyptus is also beneficial for calming down coughs and relieving nasal congestion. This version can be used in humidifiers and other aromatherapy devices, such as diffusers.
Apart from these 5 oils there is a long list of essential oils which is used in Aromatherapies, like- Peppermint oil, lemon oil, Ylang ylang essential oil and Jasmine oil etc. There are also different products using essential oils like- Insane sticks, Room freshener, deodorants etc. This helps to cure many different problems and make life fragranced.