Vitamin B Market Overview
Vitamin B Market is projected to register a CAGR of 5.2% and reach a value of USD 1.2 billion by 2030. Due to the health benefits offered by Vitamin B, it is widely used in various end-use industries such as pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food & beverages, and the animal feed industry. Due to the lack of a balanced diet, the majority of the worldwide population is facing vitamin B deficiency. The rise in fast-food consumption is resulting in the number of people having micronutrient deficiency. Thus, the demand for vitamin B-containing food is increasing all over the world. Vitamin B deficiency in the human body leads to pellagra, fatigue, anemia, celiac disease, and abnormal body functioning.
B vitamins are of many types. Each B vitamin plays a unique role in the human body and as a group of these B vitamins generates energy from the nutrients like carbohydrates, fat, and protein. These B-group vitamins can improve stress levels.
Covid-19 Analysis of Vitamin B Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has spread all over the world and impacts drastically on various sectors. To curb the spread of the virus, most of the country’s governments have imposed lockdowns, and various strict regulations like transportation bans, manufacturing sectors shut down, and retailer shops closed. Due to this lockdown, people are staying in their houses, supply chain disruptions, lack of workers, and raw materials, which leads to the stoppage of production. The World Health Organization states that the people with required immunity power are not severely suffered by the COVID -19 pandemic.
Vitamin B market is also impacted negatively in the first two quarters of 2020. Further, due to the health benefits regarding vitamin B and the need for vitamin supplements in this pandemic situation to increase the immunity power, the demand for vitamin B industry increases which tends to the growth of the global market. Additionally, vitamins can prevent infections and increases the red blood cells in the body which is very essential in this pandemic situation makes the vitamin B industry propel its growth. Hence rapidly, the vitamin B industry returns its demand and increases the growth.
By the rising number of people suffering from vitamin B deficiency may increase the demand for containing vitamin B dietary supplements. The growing prevalence of disorders like celiac disease, anemia, and others among all age groups leads to the consumption of vitamin B recommended by the doctor. This factor propels the growth of the vitamin B market. Vitamin B has superior properties like growing metabolism and helping in proper nerve function is escalating the market growth. The growing number of red blood cells in the human body is increasing the market growth.
The group of B-vitamins generates various benefits in the human body. The growing usage of vitamin B3 in personal care products and rising demand for vitamin B12 from the animal feed industry are expected to escalate the demand for the vitamin B market during the forecast period. Vitamin B helps in the brain development of the fetus which is very essential to pregnant and breastfeeding women.
The stringent rules and regulations for the labeling of dietary supplements and functional foods are hampering the growth of the market. Due to the lack of awareness regarding the number of vitamins required to the human body as the excess amount may cause harmful effects to the body which is hindering the market growth.
Growing awareness among consumers regarding the adverse health effects of vitamin B deficiency is predicted to accelerate the growth of the demand for vitamin B containing functional foods that leads to propel the vitamin B market growth. The deep research and development towards vitamin B to produce the cost-effective supplement and to available easily online platforms may boost the market growth.
The rising concerns regarding the usage of vitamin B3 are a challenging factor of the global market.
- To provide detailed information about the global market structure along with various forecast segments, key developments, and sub-segments of the global market for the next 10 years.
- To provide the major factors that are affecting the growth of the vitamin B industry value.
- To analyze the vitamin B industry analysis based on porter’s five force analysis, factors-price analysis, supply chain analysis, required statistics, etc.
- To provide history and forecast revenue segments and sub-segments of the global market revenue for the four main geographies in the coming years.
- To provide the country-level analysis of the present vitamin B market size and future prospective.
- To provide country-level analysis of the current vitamin B industry growth by region, form, and application.
- To provide a strategic profile of the prominent key players in the market, analyze their core competencies, statistics, and draw a global vitamin B industry growth landscape.
- To track and analyze new product developments, strategic alliances, innovative product launches, and global market research.
Globally, the vitamin B market forecast has been divided into segments based on type, form, end-user, distribution channel, and region.
Based on Type
Based on type, the global vitamin B market is classified into various types such as vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxin), Vitamin B7(Biotin), Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin), Vitamin B-complex, and others.
Based on Form
By form, the global vitamin B market is bifurcated into few types as chewable, tablets & capsules, liquids, and others. Out of these regions, tablets hold the largest share due to their low cost, easy dosage, higher shelf life, and higher convenience.
Based on End-User
The global vitamin B market by end-user is divided into few types as pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, and dietary supplements, and others. Out of these, the dietary supplements segment is accounting for the largest market share due to the rising number of people suffering from vitamin B deficiency.
Based on Distribution Channel
The global vitamin B market based on distribution channels is segmented into two types as store-based and non-store-based. Due to the availability of the product, cost variation, and festival discounts, the store-based segment is accounting for the largest share.
Based on Region
Regionally, the vitamin B market is categorized into four main geographies like North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the rest of the world. North America is dominating the vitamin B industry for the presence of several market players, and growing awareness regarding vitamin B industry benefits.
Geographically, the vitamin B market based on region is divided into four regions like Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and the rest of the world. North America is dominating the highest vitamin B industry share for various factors due to the presence of various market players, and growing awareness among the consumers regarding the health benefits of the global market. Vitamin B offers various health benefits which make it ideal to use in improving bone health, heart health, and raising metabolism.
Europe is projected to lead the market for the growing usage of vitamin B in pharmaceuticals by European consumers in the coming years. Moreover, Asia-Pacific is projected to register significant CAGR owing to the growing adoption of vitamin supplements for better health in this region.
The prominent key players in the vitamin B market outlook are the following:
- Nature’s Bounty Co. (US)
- Sanofi SA (France)
- Country Life, LLC (Japan)
- Mason Vitamins, Inc. (US)
- Nature Smart, LLC (Canada)
- Solgar Inc. (US)
- NOW Health Group, Inc. (US)
- Natures Truth Products, LLC. (US)
- Pharmavite LLC (US)
- The Synergy Company (US)
- In August 2021, a famous scientist and producer of high-quality health and wellness products, Vita-Miracle launched its innovation B vitamin complex tablets on Amazon. This product is an effective source out of all the essential B complex vitamins.
- In September 2021, a popular enterpriser, Vitruvius Therapeutics launched a generic Vitamin B12 dosage which is widely available in the retail market.
- In December 2021, one of the leading enterprises, the Taiwan Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is used to strengthen the laws regarding the labels of vitamin and mineral supplements to maintain the quality of the product.
- In January 2021, one of the most popular vendors, Vitamin Shoppe launched Vthrive, the Vitamin Shoppe Brand. It is a new line of premium vitamin supplements.
This vitamin B market research report includes the Market Overview, COVID-19 analysis, Market Dynamics, Study Objectives, Segment Overview, Regional Analysis, Competitive Landscape, Recent developments, Segmentation Table, and FAQs. The market scenario includes the vitamin B industry drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities. The vitamin B industry forecast segments are type, form, end-user, distribution channel, and region.
Geographically, the vitamin B market trends have been segmented based on the type, form, end-user, distribution channel, and region.
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxin), Vitamin B7(Biotin), Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin), Vitamin B-complex, and others.
Chewable, tablets & capsules, liquids, and others.
Pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, and dietary supplements, and others.
By Distribution Channel
Store-based and non-store-based.
Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and the rest of the world are the four main geographies included in the vitamin B market.
USD 1.2 Billion
Value (USD Billion)
Revenue Forecast, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, and Trends
By Type, Form, End-User, Distribution Channel, and Region
North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)
Nature’s Bounty Co. (US), Sanofi SA (France), Country Life, LLC (Japan), Mason Vitamins, Inc. (US), Nature Smart, LLC (Canada), Solgar Inc. (US), NOW Health Group, Inc. (US), Natures Truth Products, LLC. (US), Pharmavite LLC (US), and The Synergy Company (US)
Key Market Opportunities
Growing awareness among consumers regarding the adverse health effects of vitamin B deficiency
Key Market Drivers
Rising number of people suffering from vitamin B deficiency, The growing prevalence of disorders like celiac disease anemia and others
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
Nature’s Bounty Co. (US), Sanofi SA (France), Country Life, LLC (Japan), Mason Vitamins, Inc. (US), Nature Smart, LLC (Canada), Solgar Inc. (US), NOW Health Group, Inc. (US), Natures Truth Products, LLC. (US), Pharmavite LLC (US), and The Synergy Company (US) are key players of the Vitamin B industry.
The rise in the number of red blood cells in the human body and the growing demand for vitamin B owing to increasing metabolism and proper nerve function.
Dietary supplements segment is leading the global vitamin B market based on the end-user.
North America is dominating the vitamin B industry.
Key Questions Answered
Request Free Sample
- ✅Global Market Outlook
- ✅In-depth analysis of global and regional trends
- ✅Analyze and identify the major players in the market, their market share, key developments, etc.
- ✅To understand the capability of the major players based on products offered, financials, and strategies.
- ✅Identify disrupting products, companies, and trends.
- ✅To identify opportunities in the market.
- ✅Analyze the key challenges in the market.
- ✅Analyze the regional penetration of players, products, and services in the market.
- ✅Comparison of major players’ financial performance.
- ✅Evaluate strategies adopted by major players.
Why Choose Market Research Future?
Speak to Analyst
- ✅Vigorous research methodologies for specific market.
- ✅Knowledge partners across the globe
- ✅Large network of partner consultants.
- ✅Ever-increasing/ Escalating data base with quarterly monitoring of various markets
- ✅Trusted by fortune 500 companies/startups/universities/organizations
- ✅Large database of 5000+ markets reports.
- ✅Effective and prompt pre- and post-sales support.