Forklift trucks are used to lift and move materials within short distances. Forklift trucks are used across various industries such as automotive, food and beverages, construction, consumer goods, e-commerce, and retail. Growing demand from manufacturing industry is the primary driving factor of the forklift trucks market. Increase in productivity, reduced injuries & accidents along with operator comfort are some major factors that have positive influence on the market growth. However, high cost of electric powered forklift trucks is the factor that may hamper the growth of market.
Global Forklift Trucks Market is projected to reach USD 86.2 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 9.80% from 2019 to 2026.
Study Objectives of Global Forklift Trucks Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next five years of various segments and sub-segments of the global forklift trucks market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the global forklift trucks market based on various tools such as Price Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies, North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW) and their countries
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market segmented, by technology, by capacity, by applications, and by regions
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the forklift trucks market.
Regional Analysis of Global Forklift Trucks Market
Asia-Pacific dominates the global forklift trucks market followed by Europe. Growth in industrialization in this region, is the primary factor that increases the demand of forklift trucks market. This region is expected to grow at the fastest pace during the forecast period. Europe is another important market and is expected to contribute significantly during the forecast period.
The key players of global forklift trucks market are Komastu Ltd. (Japan), Toyota Industries Corporation (Japan), KION Group AG (Germany), Hyster-Yale Material handling Inc. (U.S.), Jungheinrich Group (Germany), Mitsubishi Nichiyu Forklift Corporation (Japan), Crown Equipment Corporation (U.K), The Raymond Corporation (U.S.), Anhui HELI Co., Ltd (China), and Kalmar Global (Finland).
- Manufacturing Organizations
- Distributors & Suppliers
- Government as well as Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Research Institute / Education Institute
- Potential Investors
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the market for different recycled product types
- Regulatory Landscape Pricing Analysis Macroeconomic Indicators
- Geographical analysis across 15 countries
- Profiling of 10 key market players
- In-depth analysis including SWOT analysis, and strategy information of related to report title
- Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
The report for Global Forklift Trucks Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
Forklift trucks market projected to grow at a 9.80% CAGR between 2019-2026.
Forklift trucks market is predicted to touch USD 86.2 billion by 2026.
The Asia Pacific is expected to lead the forklift trucks market.
It is widely used in retail and wholesale, logistic, manufacturing, and others.
Growing demand in the automotive and food industry and low operation cost are adding market growth.