Dental Sterilization Market Overview:
The Dental Sterilization Market is estimated to reach USD 2.13 Billion by 2030 at 7.50% CAGR during the forecast period 2022-2030. Dental sterilization is used to avoid patient cross-infection by removing germs such as bacteria, viruses, and other diseases. In dentistry, having an effective and efficient method of managing any type of infection is crucial to ensuring the patient's safety.
The growing prevalence of dental problems (edentulism, dental caries, and other periodontal diseases), the rising need for aesthetic dentistry, the rising number of dental procedures, and the rising threats of cross-transmission are now driving the dental sterilization sector. This market is also expected to grow throughout the projected period because of the availability of contemporary medical facilities, increased awareness among individuals about oral healthcare, rising disposable incomes, and supportive reimbursements for a variety of dental surgeries.
The report segments the dental sterilization market by product, end use, and region.
By product, the dental sterilization market is segmented into instruments, consumables, and accessories. Of these, the instruments segment is likely to remain the dominant contributor to the market over the forecast period.
By end use, hospitals are likely to remain the leading segment, remaining a larger contributor to the market than dental laboratories and others.
Regionally, the dental sterilization market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World. North America is likely to remain dominant in the market over the forecast period.
Leading players in the dental sterilization market include A-Dec, Hu-Friedy, Dentsply Sirona, Danaher, Midmark, Planmeca Group, Matachana Group, W&H, Getinge, Nakanishi, Scican, Tuttnaue, Crosstex, BMT Medical Technology, and Premier Dental.
At Market Research Future, every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the data delivered in the report. Primary research interviews are conducted with leading entities in the market to gain a solid picture of the market’s current statistics. This is further supplemented by detailed secondary research. Industry-standard metrics and processes are used to ensure consistency and accuracy of the data. The research framework is developed respective to each industry to keep in mind the unique research requirements of each industry and deliver a comprehensive perspective on the market through each report.
Dentsply Sirona Inc (Dentsply Sirona), formerly Dentsply International Inc, creates, develops, produces, and markets a variety of dental goods. Dental prostheses, precious metal dental alloys, dental ceramics, endodontic devices and materials, prophylaxis paste, dental sealants, ultrasonic scalers, and crown and bridge materials are all available. Dental handpieces, film mounts, and bone substitution or grafting materials are also available from Dentsply Sirona. Dentsply Sirona is based in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
Danaher Corporation is a global business based in Washington, D.C. The firm designs manufactures and markets professional, medical, industrial, and commercial items and services. The three platforms of the firm are "Life Sciences," "Diagnostics," and "Environmental & Applied Solutions." Danaher Creek in Western Montana inspired the company's name. Founders Steven M. Rales and Mitchell Rales came up with the idea for the firm while fishing there. Danaher was one of the first corporations in North America to apply "Kaizen" ideas to production, which is a Japanese philosophy of continuous improvement and waste elimination in lean manufacturing.
Dental Sterilization Product Outlook
- Sterilization Packaging Accessories
- Instrument Disinfectants
- Surface Disinfectants
- Lubrication and Cleaning Solutions
Dental Sterilization End-use Outlook
- Dental Laboratories
Dental Sterilization Region Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Key Questions Answered
Request Free Sample
- ✅Global Market Outlook
- ✅In-depth analysis of global and regional trends
- ✅Analyze and identify the major players in the market, their market share, key developments, etc.
- ✅To understand the capability of the major players based on products offered, financials, and strategies.
- ✅Identify disrupting products, companies, and trends.
- ✅To identify opportunities in the market.
- ✅Analyze the key challenges in the market.
- ✅Analyze the regional penetration of players, products, and services in the market.
- ✅Comparison of major players’ financial performance.
- ✅Evaluate strategies adopted by major players.
Why Choose Market Research Future?
Speak to Analyst
- ✅Vigorous research methodologies for specific market.
- ✅Knowledge partners across the globe
- ✅Large network of partner consultants.
- ✅Ever-increasing/ Escalating data base with quarterly monitoring of various markets
- ✅Trusted by fortune 500 companies/startups/universities/organizations
- ✅Large database of 5000+ markets reports.
- ✅Effective and prompt pre- and post-sales support.