ID: MRFR/E&P/0593-HCRR | September, 2018 | Region: Global | 120 pages | Half-Cooked Research Reports
Global Advanced Energy Storage Systems Market Information Report by Technology (Batteries, Flywheels, Compressed Air Storage, Thermal, Pumped Hydro-power and others), by Application (Power, Automotive and others), and by Region - Forecast to 2027
Study Objectives of Advanced Energy Storage Systems
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Advanced Energy Storage systems market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To Analyze the Advanced Energy Storage systems market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porters five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to six main geographies and their countries- Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe , Middle East & Africa
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by technology, by application and by region as well as its sub segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, and new product developments in the global Advanced Energy Storage systems market
Market Synopsis of Advanced Energy Storage Systems
Increasing popularity of electric vehicle is one of the key factors pushing the advanced energy storage system market. Renewable energy sources are becoming more and more popular with the decline in the renewable energy sources, increasing energy arbitrage opportunities and increasing renewable energy installations are other factors that are contributing to the growth of the advanced energy storage market.
The advanced energy storage market has been segmented on the basis of application as power, automotive, and others. On the basis of technology, the market has been segmented as batteries, flywheels, compressed air storage, thermal, pumped hydro-power and others.
Regional Analysis of Advanced Energy Storage Systems Market
Asia-Pacific market is expected to dominate the advanced energy storage market with major manufacturing and infrastructural activities being undertaken in this region. Major growth in the electric vehicles market in this region is another factor which is contributing to the growth of the Advanced Energy Storage system market.
Some of the key players in the advanced energy storage market are Yuasa Corporation (Japan), Samsung SDI Co. Ltd. (South Korea), Hitachi Limited (Japan), Toshiba Corporation (Japan), ABB Limited (Switzerland), Siemens A.G. (Germany), Alstom (France), Exide Technologies (U.S.), L.G. Chem. Limited (South Korea), Alevo Group S.A. (U.S.) , Maxwell Technologies Inc. (U.S.) and others.
· Rest of Americas
Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA)
· South Africa
· Saudi Arabia
· Rest Of EMEA
· Rest of Asia Pacific
The report on Advanced Energy Storage systems of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value, Furthermore technological advancement, and macro-economic factors in the market have also been discussed in detail in the report. The report provides detailed information and strategies of the key players in the industry. The report also provides a broad study of the different market segments and regions.