Pune, India, Oct 2022, MRFR Press Release/Market Research Future has published a Cooked Research Report on the Global Emergency Ambulance Vehicle Market.
Global Emergency Ambulance Vehicle Market
Emergency ambulance vehicles, also known simply as ambulances, are used to provide care to patients with an injury or acute illnesses. These vehicles can be vans, cars, motorcycles, golf carts, and special vehicles. Moreover, these vehicles help paramedics or trained medical staff provide emergency care and patient transfer services.
Emergency Ambulance Vehicle
According to the MRFR analysis, the global emergency ambulance vehicle market size is projected to reach USD 19423.1 million by 2030 at a CAGR of 3.86%.
The emergency ambulance vehicle market is driven by factors such as road accident deaths and growing aging population. However, the high cost associated with the vehicle is expected to restrain the market growth. Growth in the healthcare industry is expected to create opportunities for the market players. The growing spread of coronavirus leads to disruption in the markets. Restrictions to shipping and industrial production are affecting multiple supply chains. Distribution of components is the key process in manufacturing industries, which is facing challenges such as staffing of warehouses, a need for direct distribution, and more intelligent and responsive allocation across channels due to the pandemic which led to pressure on supply chains. The impact on the US and Europe from the disruptions will be significant, which will have a huge effect on the world economy and badly disrupt global supply chains.
Browse In-depth Details [Table of Content, List of Figures, List of Tables] of Emergency Ambulance Vehicle Market Research Report
Emergency Ambulance Vehicle Market Competitive Landscape
The global emergency ambulance vehicle market consists of various international, regional, and local service providers who are continuously evolving to enhance their market positions. The increasing demand for ambulance vehicles is the key factor that aids market growth. The ambulance vehicle manufacturers need to provide products as per industry and customer needs while offering advanced technologies to maintain their market positions and gain a competitive advantage.
The major players in the global ambulance vehicle market who have contributed to the market growth include Toyota, REV Group, Lifeline Emergency, MAN SE, and Ford Motor Company. Among these, Toyota, REV Group, and Ford Motor Company are among the top players in the emergency ambulance vehicle market.
Emergency Ambulance Vehicle Market Segmentation:
Based on vehicle type:
- Van: The vans are converted into advanced ambulances that are equipped with lifesaving equipment that enable hospitals and other healthcare institutions to provide the best medical care. The trend of clinics on wheels for providing special care and serving patients in urban and rural areas in hard-to-reach locations is growing rapidly.
- Motorcycles: A motorcycle ambulance is a type of emergency vehicle that either transports a single paramedic or first responder to a patient or transports patients with a trailer or sidecar. The motorcycle ambulances ferry patients, pregnant women, and infants from remote areas to the nearest primary and Community Health Centers and have emerged as a lifesaver for the people of the region.
- Cars: When patients are immobile, a road ambulance is meant to give emergency out-of-hospital medical care. This vehicle might be any CMVR-approved Category M or L vehicle that is acceptable for the terrain, but it will not be able to carry patients in a supine state or offer medical care to them within the vehicle.
- Others: The others segment covers buses, airplanes, helicopters, bicycles, and non-transporting EMS vehicles. Air ambulances and helicopter ambulances are used mainly in rural, remote, or wilderness areas and in certain emergencies. A cycle responder is a medically trained responder who uses a bicycle to respond to a medical emergency, such as a paramedic or first responder.
Based on application:
- Hospitals: Emergency medical services use ambulances to respond to medical crises. They quickly convey paramedics and other first responders to the incident, carry emergency medical equipment, and transport patients to hospitals or other long-term care facilities.
- Emergency centers: A medical treatment facility specializing in emergency medicine, also known as an accident & emergency department (A&E), emergency room (ER), emergency ward (EW), or casualty department, is a medical unit that specializes in providing acute care to patients who present without a prior appointment, either by their own means or by means of an ambulance.
- Others: The others segment includes clinics, dialysis centers, imaging and radiology centers, nursing homes, and urgent care homes. Urgent care facilities provide on-demand healthcare requirements that are not severe enough for the emergency department but are too severe or concerning to wait for a doctor's appointment.
Based on region:
- North America: Due to the increased need for emergency care prior to hospitalization, the rising number of emergency cases, and the presence of key market players in this region, North America dominates the emergency ambulance vehicle market. The market in this region is predicted to rise due to factors such as more direct government involvement for 24/7 ambulance service and technical advancements in emergency ambulance vehicles.
- Europe: The emergency ambulance market in Europe is expected to witness high demand on account of the favorable payment policies, the growing medical tourism industry, an increase in the frequency of road accidents, and an increase in the senior population. Road accidents are becoming more common, necessitating immediate medical attention and emergency assistance.
- Asia-Pacific: Due to the rising demand for high-quality healthcare facilities, an increasing number of road accidents, developing healthcare infrastructure, and increasing favorable reimbursement policies and regulatory reforms in the healthcare policies of China, India, and South Korea in this region, Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region in terms of emergency ambulance vehicle market growth.
- Middle East and Africa: The increasing demand for better healthcare facilities and increasing on-road efficient connectivity and availability of medical services is driving the market.
- South America: Increased traffic accident rates, healthcare sector expansion, and an increase in emergency cases are likely to propel the market forward.