Pune, India, July 2022, MRFR Press Release/Market Research Future has published a Cooked Research Report on the Global DMAPA (dimethylsminopropylamine) Market.
According to the MRFR analysis, the global dimethylaminopropylamine (DMAPA) market was valued at USD 300.40 million in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 4.32% to reach USD 470.85 million by the end of 2030.
Dimethylaminopropylamine (DMAPA) is a diamine produced by reacting dimethylamine and acrylonitrile, followed by a hydrogenation process that yields DMAPA. It is a clear, colorless liquid completely miscible with water, alcohols, esters, and ketones; and partially miscible with diethyl ether, benzene, chlorinated hydrocarbons. It is widely used in producing surfactants which are further used in numerous personal care products such as soaps, shampoos, and cosmetics.
The key factor driving the growth of the global dimethylaminopropylamine (DMAPA) market is the high demand from the personal care industry, as DMAPA is the key raw material used in the production of cocamidopropyl betaine, which has a wide range of applications, including soaps, shampoos, cleansers, and cosmetics. Furthermore, DMAPA also has a wide range of industrial applications, among which its application in polyurethane catalysts is likely to fuel the growth of the global market. However, fluctuating raw material prices and detrimental environmental effects are expected to dampen the growth of the global market over the forecast period.
The global DMAPA (dimethylsminopropylamine) market is highly fragmented and consists of many organized and unorganized industry players. The market on a global scale, other than BASF SE, is highly fragmented, with various small and medium scale companies operating across China and Asia-Pacific region. These companies shave a strong foothold in the Chinese marketspace, yet their presence across Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World is nominal. Multinational companies such as BASF SE, Huntsman, and Chemours Company are constantly improvising and enhancing their product portfolio to sustain themselves in the global competitive market. Conversely, companies based out of China are small enterprises that are capturing over 65% of the native market based on strategic alliances and government initiatives to promote local businesses.
Access full report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/dmapa-dimethylaminopropylamine-market-9884
- Personal care: The demand for Dimethylaminopropylamine (DMAPA) in personal care and cosmetics industry is largely categorized as surfactants wherein the substance is broadly utilized in production of personal care products such as shampoos, makeup products, soaps, and other allied products.
- PU catalyst: The use of DMAPA in formulating PU catalysts is gaining traction due to its ability to reflect standard properties such as semi-rigidity, flexibility and more. Polyurethane catalysts are used exhaustively in adhesives and elastomers production as blowing and gelling agents.
- Water treatment: Water treatment has been an integral part of industrial as well as residential projects sinvce ages and the use of DMAPA in waste water treatment is substantial. Advancement in water treatment technologies globally is one of the key contributing factors towards development of DMAPA products for the industry usage worldwide.
- Agriculture: A vast majority of the countries globally are agrarian economies and are therefore highly dependent on agricultural sector development, which has led to higher consumption of DMAPA in the sector, running through innvovations and technological advancements. Higher development in the agricultural sector is poised to result in higher demand for DMAPA in the ector over the foreseeable future.
- Pharmaceuticals: In the pharmaceutical industry, DMAPA is largely used in production of antiseptics, anti-bactertial lotions and more. Medical and pharmaceutical sector has been evolving over the past couple of decades at a high pace which has led to increased consumption of DMAPA in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Others : Other application areas of DMAPA includes their utilization as gasoline additives, epoxy resin hardeners, textile auxiliaries, corrosion inhibitors, ion exchange resins.
- North America: Nortrh America is a major hub to growing industries such as textiles, pharmaceuticals, and more. Use of plastics and plastic compounds in the region is adversely growing owing to demand generated from these end use industries.
- Europe: The growth in the region is mainly driven foreign investors who are working towards maturing niche markets for DMAPA across the region, which in turn is poised to reflect heavy growth over the forecast period.
- Asia-Pacific: Asia Pacific is one of the highly produced markets for DMAPA globallly. The region is concentrated with several small and medium enterprises (SMEs) which work closely with the end use markets. Use of DMAPA is prolonged due to adverse utilization of the substance across multiple cross domain units. The region is estimated to reflect substantial growth over the coming years due to increased utilizstion of DMAPA across industries and increasing innovations across these industries.
- Latin America: The growing demand is due to the increasing penetration of new market penetrants and increasing government investments in major countries.
- Middle East & Africa: Shifting consumer behavioral changes and increasing adoption of cosmetics and skin care prroducts is fueling the demand for DMAPA (dimethylsminopropylamine) in the region.