Pune, India, April 2021, MRFR Press Release/Market Research Future has published a half-cooked research report on the global Copper Powder Market.
Market Research Future will be publishing a cooked research report on “Global copper powder Market” that contains information from 2018 to 2030. The global copper powder market is expected to register a CAGR of4.22% during the forecast period, 2020–2030.
Market Research Future (MRFR) recognizes the following companies as the key players in the global copper powder market:Mitsui Mining & Smelting Co., Ltd (Japan), Sumitomo Metal Mining Co. Ltd (Japan), Shanghai CNPC Powder Material Co., Ltd (China), Kymera International (US), Fukuda Metal Foil & Powder Co., Ltd (Japan), Gripm Advanced Materials (China), GGP Metalpowder AG (Germany), Pometon S.p.A. (Italy), Carl Schlenk AG (Germany), Changsung Corporation (Korea), Anhui Xu Jing Powder Materials Co., Ltd (China), SAFINA Materials (Romania), and American Chemet Corporation (US). Market Highlights
Theglobal copper powder marketis estimated to be valued at USD 941 millionby 2030and recorda CAGR of over 4.22%during the forecast period.The global copper powder market is expected to witness a surging growth in the coming assessment period owing to its widespread usage in diverse end-use industries such as metallurgy, electronics, and manufacturing. Increasing adoption of powder metallurgy in the automotive industry and widespread use of atomized copper powders in surface coating process are the prime factors driving the market growth. Robust demand for copper powders in additive manufacturing (3D printing applications) is expected to create new growth opportunities for players in the global market. However, the volatile price of raw materials is anticipated to hamper the growth of the market in the coming years.
According to MRFR analysis, the global copper powder market has been segmented based on type, process, end-useand region.
Based on type, the global copper powder market has been segmented into < 100 Mesh, 100 - 200 Mesh, 200 - 300 Mesh, 300 - 400 Mesh, and > 400 Mesh. The < 100 Mesh segment accounts for largest share of over 30% in the global market in 2019. The segment is expected to witness a healthy growth of over 3.5% in the forecast period owing to its low cost and wide availability. Nevertheless, the 300-400 mesh segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of 5.00% during the forecast period.
Based on resin, the global market has been segmented into atomization, electrolysis, hydrometallurgy, and solid-state reduction. Among this, atomization segments hold the maximum share of around 70% in the global market. The high market share is mainly due to the versatile physical properties such as different particle sizes and shapes. Further, electrolysis segment accounted for second-largest market share of around 13% and is expected to witness a growth of around 4% during the forecast period 2020–2030 and reach over USD 120 million by 2030.
Based on end-use, the global market has segmented into metallurgy, chemical, electronics, additive manufacturing, and others.The metallurgy segment among other end-use accounted for the largest market share. The increase in demand for powder metallurgy in diverse end-use industries and extensive range of properties offered copper powder is expected to boost the growth of these segment in the forecast period. It is expected to witness a healthy CAGR of around 4% between 2020-2030.
Geographically, the global copper powder markethas been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. As per MRFR analysis, Asia-Pacific dominated the global market, accounting for the largest share of around 40% in 2019 and is expected to registera CAGR over 4% during the forecast period. Asia-Pacificis followed by Europe, which accounted for the second-largest share of the global copper powder market in2019.The European market is expected to exhibit a share of around 30% in 2019. The North America region is expected to witness fastest growth with CAGR 5% over the forecast period. Latin America and Middle East and Africa markets are also likely to witness significant growth with CAGR over 4% during the forecast period, 2020–2030.
Access full repot @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/copper-powder-market-10530
Key Findings of the Study:
- The global copper powder market was valued at USD 686 millionin 2019 and is expected to register a CAGR of over 4% to reach around USD 940 millionby the end of 2030.
- Based on type, the <100 Mesh segment held the largest share of30% by value in 2019 and is expected to register a CAGR of around3.5% during the forecast period.
- By process, the atomization segment is estimated to be the largest segment of the global market, which accounted for around70% value share in 2019.
- Based on end-use, the metallurgysegment held the largest share ofaround 40% by value in 2019 and is expected to register a CAGR of around4% during the forecast period.
- The Asia Pacific market accounted for the largest share ofaround 40% by value in 2019.
- Global Copper & Copper AlloyMarket – Forecast to 202, by Product Type (Copper Foil, Brass Foil, Bronze Foil, Copper Nickel Foil and Others), Application (Construction, Electrical & Electronics, Industrial Machinery, Consumer Goods and Others) and Region (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East & Africa)
- Global Copper FoilMarket – Forecast to 2023, By Type (Electrodeposited Copper Foil, Rolled Copper Foil), By Application (Electrical & Electronics, Building & Construction, Industrial Equipment, Automotive Battery, Others), and Region (Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East & Africa) - Forecast till 2030