Caviar is the most expensive sturgeon eggs which are widely used for garnishing. Caviar is basically a large number of small eggs which are obtained from large strong fishes, it comes in different sizes, shapes, tastes, colors, and texture, depending upon the breed. It is kind of salty and fishy in taste, the more expensive caviar means less saltiness in terms of taste.
The availability in the variation of this caviar makes it affordable for every person, if you are a big fan of seafood then you must try these caviars as they are rich in flavors and come with various health benefits as well.
Different types of caviar
Caviar is basically used for garnishing and hence it is served in less quantity, but not just because of its high prices but because of its rich flavors and taste. Here are the four common types of caviar, which is easily available in the market
Caviar is healthy and tasty
The nutrition value of caviar is very beneficial for your health. One tablespoon of caviar contains 4 grams of protein and 46 calories. The nutrition value of red and black caviar is way higher than regular caviars. Here are the top 5 reasons, why you should add fish caviar eggs to your daily diet:
- High source of Omega 3 fatty acid – The human body is not capable of making omega 3 acids on its own, but it’s very essential for the human body as it protects from heart diseases. Humans rely on the other sources of omega 3 fatty acids to get that proper nutrition and one gram of caviar can contains an entire day’s worth of nutrition.
- Beneficial in reproduction – Caviar can improve the reproduction capacities of men and women both but especially in men. The zinc and vitamin b present in the caviar helps to boost the flow of the blood, which helps to buildup intimacy.
- Beneficial for cancer patients – The cancer patients who are undergoing surgeries and cameo therapy, lack iron in their bodies, and caviar is very high in iron. It allows cancer patients to recover fastly from the after-effects of the surgeries and chemotherapy.
- Good source of amino acids – Amino acids are beneficial for the people who are suffering from bipolar disorder or depression. The vitamin d present in the caviar helps to boost your mood and keep you away from depression.
- Caviar is a good source of minerals – Selenium is an important mineral, which helps to secure the body from the consequences of the free-radicals. The selenium helps to boost the immunity system and also supports the growth of healthy cells.
Caviar can be a good source of providing all the necessary nutrition to your body, especially today when we are hardly getting time to take care of our body. Wide varieties of caviar to choose and depending on your budget, you can easily choose the perfect caviar that suits your taste buds and wallet as well.