SENIOR RESEARCH ANALYST
1. Work on market research reports on Healthcare and estimate the upcoming market numbers, trends characteristics and scenarios.
2. Writing business articles and newsletters for business insights.
3. Work on Company Profiling, Vendor analysis, Business structure, SWOT analysis, Porters Five Forces & Supply chain, Competitive landscape and market opportunity, Competitive benchmarking (financial & market), Industry strategic assessment.
4. Carry out in depth analysis; primary and secondary research to analyze various industries, Uses the data gathered during the research to carry out market, customer and vendor analysis.
5. Develop table of contents along with reports based on client requirement.
6. Designing actual questionnaires based on the objective of the report and market understanding.
7. Assisting in primary research through telephone or direct-mail surveys or face-to-face interview studies.
8. Preparing marketing collaterals of delivered research projects.
9. To develop and monitor quality of reports, both qualitatively and quantitatively.
10. Work experience of market research industry required
UG - B.Sc - Microbiology, Biology, B.Pharma - Pharmacy
PG- MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Biology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, M.Pharma – Pharmacy
Market Research Future® provides innovative tools to help anyone shape and maintain their positions. In the past, we’ve enabled millions of people, from students and entrepreneurs building and managing the world’s most iconic businesses — to take control of respective industry presence like never before. By combining proactive research and reliable analysis, Market Research Future sets new standards of modern research and consultingOur team is headquartered in Pune, India.