Soy Derivatives Market Overview :
soy derivatives market is projected to grow from $216.42 Billion in 2021 to $344.08 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 6.11% in the forecast period 2021-2028.
Soy derivatives are processed from raw soybeans and include soy oil, soy meal, soy protein, and soy milk. Soy derivatives are used in various industries including food & beverage, animal feed, and personal care. The functional benefits of soybeans have led to a surge in the consumption of soy derivatives. Additionally, the increasing risk of obesity and other health concerns is propelling consumers to shift from animal proteins to plant proteins, which, in turn, is fuelling the demand for soy derivatives market.
The increasing prevalence of diseases among animals has led farmers to become more conscious of their choice of animal feed and thus has resulted in the high demand for protein-rich soy derivative products in the feed industry.
However, the rising incidences of soy lecithin allergies are expected to restrain the growth of the market to an extent. Moreover, ethical and legal concerns regarding the consumption of genetically modified soybeans and their derivatives are also hampering the growth of the market. However, the surging demand for soy derivatives in developing nations is expected to lead to lucrative opportunities for market players during the forecast period.
Soy Derivatives Market has been segmented based on type, category, application, and region.
By type, the market has been segmented into soy oil, soy meal, soy protein, soy lecithin, soy milk, and others. The soy protein segment has further been divided into soy flour, soy protein isolates, and soy protein concentrates.
The global soy derivatives industry has been classified, on the basis of category, as conventional and organic.
The application segments of the global market are food & beverage, animal feed, pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals, personal care, and others. The food & beverage segment has further been categorized as bakery and confectionery, RTE and RTC food, beverages, and others.
The global soy derivatives market has also been analyzed for four key regions—North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the rest of the world. The North American soy derivatives market has further been segmented into the US, Canada, and Mexico.
The European soy derivatives market has been classified as Germany, France, Italy, the UK, Spain, and the rest of Europe.
The soy derivatives industry in Asia-Pacific has been divided into China, India, Japan, Australia and New Zealand, and the rest of Asia-Pacific. The soy derivatives industry in the rest of the world has been segmented into South America, the Middle East, and Africa.
Key Industry Developments:
for instence ADM has been Growing its production facilities to meet the Increasing demand for soy products. In 2021, the company announced the expansion of its soy processing plant in Rondonopolis, Brazil, which will increase the plant's crushing capacity by 25%. The expansion will enable ADM to meet the growing demand for soy products in the South American Region.
ADM and Benson Hill Partner to Scale Innovative Ultra-High Protein Soy for North American Food Ingredient Industry, In August 2022
Regional Market Summary
Global Soy Derivatives Market Share (%), by Region, 2018
Source: Secondary Sources and MRFR Analysis
Increasing health-consciousness in the developing countries in Asia-Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East is expected to drive the growth of the soy derivatives market in these regions. North America and Europe are the major markets for soy derivatives owing to the rising trend of veganism and shifting preference for plant-based products.
Global Market, by Type
- Soy Oil
- Soy Meal
- Soy Protein
- Soy Flour
- Soy Protein Isolates
- Soy Protein Concentrates
- Soy Lecithin
- Soy Milk
Global Market, by Category
Global Market, by Application
- Food & Beverage
- Bakery and Confectionery
- RTE and RTC Food
- Animal Feed
- Pharmaceuticals and Nutraceuticals
- Personal Care
Global Market, by Region
- Rest of Europe
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East
Key Players in the Global Market
- Cargill Inc.
- CHS Inc.
- Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd
- Dupont Nutrition and Health
- Noble Group Ltd
- Wilmar International Ltd
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Bunge Ltd
- Louis Dreyfus Company BV
- AG Processing Inc.
- Food and Beverage Processors
- Soy Processing Industries
- Nutraceuticals Manufacturers
- Personal Care Product Manufacturers
- Retailers and Wholesalers
- Traders, Exporters, and Importers
Soy Derivatives Market Highlights:
Key Questions Answered
Request Free Sample
- ✅Global Market Outlook
- ✅In-depth analysis of global and regional trends
- ✅Analyze and identify the major players in the market, their market share, key developments, etc.
- ✅To understand the capability of the major players based on products offered, financials, and strategies.
- ✅Identify disrupting products, companies, and trends.
- ✅To identify opportunities in the market.
- ✅Analyze the key challenges in the market.
- ✅Analyze the regional penetration of players, products, and services in the market.
- ✅Comparison of major players’ financial performance.
- ✅Evaluate strategies adopted by major players.
Why Choose Market Research Future?
Speak to Analyst
- ✅Vigorous research methodologies for specific market.
- ✅Knowledge partners across the globe
- ✅Large network of partner consultants.
- ✅Ever-increasing/ Escalating data base with quarterly monitoring of various markets
- ✅Trusted by fortune 500 companies/startups/universities/organizations
- ✅Large database of 5000+ markets reports.
- ✅Effective and prompt pre- and post-sales support.