Slip Disc market Overview
The Slip Disc Market is projected to reach USD 15,364.5 Million by 2030 at 7.7% CAGR during the forecast period 2022-2030.
The herniated slipped disc is like a soft, cushion-like tissue that lies in between the spinal bones pushes out. The result of this can be quite painful as it presses the nerves and hurts them. A slipped disc is emerging as a common problem within the different population groups. The main symptoms of a slipped disc are constant pain, motor control loss, and much more. When the body develops a weak outer ring, it creates a situation where the inner portion slips out. Nonactiveness and weak muscles also result in a slipped disc. People having obesity issues have a higher risk of acquiring a slipped disc problem as the disc has additional weight to support, as well. Due to lifestyle changes, people are procuring the slip disc problem that is acting as a blessing in disguise for the degenerative disc disease treatment market size.
COVID 19 Analysis
The slipped disc gives rise to spinal diseases that are inclusive of injuries related to the disc, nerves, spinal cord, and vertebrae. The spinal diseases can be identified as degenerative changes, spiel fractures and deformities, tumors, spondylolisthesis, and much more. The effects can range from mild to severe.
During the spread of the COVID 19 pandemic, the patient’s condition in both the spinal outpatient, as well as, the emergency department has crossed the critical stage and the level of seriousness is far from usual. The unfortunate times of the COVID 19 pandemic have also stipulated anxiety issues amongst individuals owing to the loneliness suffered in the pandemic. The temperament of excessive worry about their health, illness, and contracting the coronavirus has increased hospital visits. The governments are investing in the infrastructure related to the slipped disc problems, along with the COVID 19 vaccine development to curb these issues.
The degenerative disc disease treatment market analysis picturized that the market is undergoing a major level of introduction, as well as, rapid adoption related to the technologically advanced medical devices. This is a considerable growth driver for the market. There is an increased quantum of investment being put forward by the manufacturers of medicines, drugs, and medical devices. Also, the research is extended to clinical trials, along with product launches to provide ease and better health with regards to slipped disc.
The slip disc treatment for the patients is a slow recovery mode but the end-result is reliable. However, if any individual wants to get the slip disc issues treated, the treatment cost is quite high. Also, there is a lack in the availability of medical professionals skilled in providing such treatments. These are the major restraints hampering the growth of the degenerative disc disease treatment market by the end of the future forecast year.
The slip disc market growth is witnessing a wide adoption of the medical equipment in the geriatric population chunk, increased support from the government sector, along increased expenditure for the development of the slip disc market. Also, the market is making use of the available technology for the development of new strategies. The expected result of this is the quick and wide adoption of therapies related to the treatment provided to people having slipped disc issues.
- Imaging tests are the sub-segment in the type segment of the slip disc market. This sib-segment is expected to grow at a 5.7% CAGR, by the end of the forecast period.
- During the historic forecast period that ended in 2016, the medications segment had a good gross growth that amounted to a 46.2% market share.
- Based on regions, China belonging to the APAC region is expected to have the largest market share by the end of the future forecast worth USD 587 million.
Slipped disc surgeries and other medical services are a part of the slip disc market. However, the market is a combination of different market segments. The degenerative disc disease treatment market segmentation is done on the following basis:
The market offers treatments to patients in the form of surgeries, therapies, as well as, proper medication, based on the condition of the problem.
The diagnosis of the slip disc problem among the patients is done based on imaging tests, conduction of nerve-related tests, as well as, physical examination.
The market segment of type includes cervical herniated discs, thoracic herniated, as well as, lumbar herniated disc tests of the patients suffering from slip disc issues.
The North American regions inclusive of the USA, and Canada, is expected to emerge as the market leader with a valuation of USD 4,542.8 million by the end of the global forecast period. The population of this region is witnessing a surge in spinal injury issues, which is leading the market growth. The Latin American market is witnessing a good growth graph. The lumbar herniated disc market precisely is expected to be the leading market sub-segment in Latin America.
The European nations are expected to emerge as the second largest in the market size. The research and development are expected to present the best result in the global market with a holding of 31%. The market has the presence of skilled professionals, advanced treatment facilities, and much more. The Asian Pacific market is expected to register a 6% CAGR growth by the end of the global forecast in 2023, owing to the rising awareness related to the slip disc issues. China is the largest player in the Asian Pacific market.
However, there is a major scope of improvement in the Middle East and African countries. The market needs to work on the creation of awareness amongst the population of the slip disc issues, and also, increase their accessibility and availability concerning the treatment facilities. Also, some low-income families cannot afford the diagnosis and treatment related to slip-disc issues.
The slip disc treatment is possible because of the functioning of the key market players on the regional, and global level. The companies rendering their services for the degenerative disc disease treatment market growth are:
- TEVA Pharmaceutical LTD (Israel)
- Captiva Spine, Inc. (US)
- NuVasive, Inc. (US)
- DePuy Synthes Companies (US)
- Pfizer Inc. (US)
- GlaxoSmithKline plc (UK)
- Globus Medical, Inc. (US)
These companies are coming up with initiatives to help people transform their lives for a healthier tomorrow. Also, they are allocating budgets with government assistance for product portfolio development that helps in better treatment of the slip disc issues.
- The European market companies are increasing their expenditure to improvise healthcare facilities by collaborating with the research and development of new productions. Also, there is an emergence of new therapies positively affecting the market growth.
- Researches are being conducted in collaboration with Cornell University (USA) where new treatment techniques are being developed for herniated disc issues treatment that helps in repairing issues like a flat tyre.
- Also, the researchers predict that in response to the disc injuries, the default responses should be stopped that will help in better treatment of the slip disc issues. This is being widely adopted by skilled medical professionals.
- The Bonati Spine Institute that is known as a leader for patented Bonati spine treatment procedures, recently, rolled out a study that surgical interventions are one of the best ways to treat particular back injuries.
- Slip disc manufacturers, providers, and suppliers
- Laboratories conducting medical research
- Companies conducting research and development procedures
- Potential investors of the slip disc market
- Providers of market research and consultation services
The slip disc recovery market report depicts the study conducted for a deep market analysis that is inclusive of both the quantitative and qualitative figures. These researchers have been conducted by the industry experts and their opinion has been taken into consideration to predict the future forecast growth by the end of the global forecast ending in 2023. The historic and current market figures are also taken into consideration to notice the working of the key market players and draw a competitive landscape amongst them both on the regional, and global level. The report broadly analysis the performance of each market segment, sub-segment, and their growth prospects that will make a difference to the overall market valuation by the end of the global forecast year in 2023.
Key Questions Answered
Request Free Sample
- ✅Global Market Outlook
- ✅In-depth analysis of global and regional trends
- ✅Analyze and identify the major players in the market, their market share, key developments, etc.
- ✅To understand the capability of the major players based on products offered, financials, and strategies.
- ✅Identify disrupting products, companies, and trends.
- ✅To identify opportunities in the market.
- ✅Analyze the key challenges in the market.
- ✅Analyze the regional penetration of players, products, and services in the market.
- ✅Comparison of major players’ financial performance.
- ✅Evaluate strategies adopted by major players.
Why Choose Market Research Future?
Speak to Analyst
- ✅Vigorous research methodologies for specific market.
- ✅Knowledge partners across the globe
- ✅Large network of partner consultants.
- ✅Ever-increasing/ Escalating data base with quarterly monitoring of various markets
- ✅Trusted by fortune 500 companies/startups/universities/organizations
- ✅Large database of 5000+ markets reports.
- ✅Effective and prompt pre- and post-sales support.