Speak to Analyst
Request a Free Sample
Remote Towers Market Scenario
Remote Towers Market is projected to grow from USD USD 0.6 Billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 19.6% from 2020 to 2030.
Remote towers provide airport functions in an integrated and digitalized format for air traffic control. It is a system that enables flight information service that is provided from a certain location other than the aerodrome. Remote tower services offer enhanced operational efficiency and safety. Remote towers also assist in airspace management and safe air traffic management.
The global remote towers market is expected to register significant growth during the forecast period owing to factors such as a rise in aircraft deliveries and the increasing focus on modernization of air traffic management infrastructure. Additionally, stringent aviation regulations regarding aircraft safety owing to rising terrorism across the globe are also expected to drive the growth of the market. Furthermore, the growing adoption of UAVs in both commercial and military applications provides an opportunity for the growth of the remote towers market.
However, issues related to the rise in cyber threats to air traffic management and limited network infrastructure might hamper the growth of the market.
The growing need for situational awareness to identify, process, and provide efficient solutions in the aviation industry is a key factor that is driving the growth of the global remote towers market.
- Rise in aircraft deliveries
- Increasing focus on modernization of air traffic management infrastructure
- Increasing digitalization in air traffic management: There is a rapidly growing demand for the modernization and digitalization in the aviation industry due to the increasing number of aircraft demand as well as the airports for monitoring growing passenger traffic in the aviation industry.
- Issues related to the rise in cyber threats to air traffic management
- Limited network infrastructure
- Single: The single segment is expected to showcase a considerable growth rate in the remote towers market owing to the mandatory checking of all the parameters prior to any flight boarding. The continuously increasing air passenger volume, along with the requirement for speedy and high-security solutions are enabling industry participants to develop advanced facilities for them.
- Multiple: This segment is estimated to account for a significant market share during the review period due to the number of systems installed at several airport across the globe in 2019. They simultaneously work on multiple parameters for better functioning.
- Contingency: The contingency segment dominated the market in 2019 and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period as these systems are used for emergencies as well as a backup remote tower.
- Communication: This segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Remote towers assist in connecting ground-based systems and air traffic, thus assisting in the smooth functioning of the aircraft and airport. Such factors are expected to drive the growth of the market.
- Information & Control: Remote towers assist in gathering weather data, collecting intelligence information, and clicking aerial photographs. Their increasing applications are expected to drive the growth of the information & control segment in the global market.
- Flight Data Handling: The increase in the development of various services and systems such as the flight operations quality assurance and flight data analysis service is expected to drive the growth of the segment.
- Surveillance: The surveillance segment dominated the global market in 2019 due to the rising adoption of UAVs and the growing air passenger traffic. The demand for remote towers in the global market is growing as they offer enhanced surveillance capabilities to pilots and help manage air traffic.
- North America: North America dominated the remote towers market in 2019 due to the presence of prominent companies such as ADB SAFEGATE and Searidge Technologies.
- Europe: The presence of prominent aircraft manufacturers such as Airbus S.A.S and the airport modernization programs in countries such as the UK and Germany are expected to drive the market growth in the region.
- Asia-Pacific: The market in this region is projected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growing aviation industry in countries such as China, Japan, and India is expected to increase the demand for remote towers in the region.
- Rest of the World: Increasing investments by prominent airlines due to the increasing cyber threats at the respective airports in the countries such as Brazil, South Africa, and GCC are expected to increase the demand for remote towers in the region.
- Saab AB (Sweden)
- Frequentis Group (Austria)
- Thales Group (France)
- Indra Sistemas, S.A. (Spain)
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation (US)
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc. (US)
- Northrop Grumman Corporation (US)
- Lockheed Martin Corporation (US)
- Searidge Technologies (Canada)
- Leonardo S.p.A. (Italy)
Other Prominent Players
- KONGSBERG (Norway)
- Avinor AS (Norway)
- NATS Limited (UK)
- SkySoft-ATM – Route de Pré-Bois (Switzerland)
- Systems Interface Ltd. (UK)
- ACAMS (Norway)
- ADB SAFEGATE (US)
Market Size 2022
USD 0.2 Billion
Market Size 2023
USD 0.284 Billion
Market Size 2032
USD 4.462 Billion
Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR)
Market Forecast Period
Market Forecast Units
Value (USD Billion)
Revenue Forecast, Market Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, and Trends
Byoperation, application, and Region
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
The US, Canada, German, France, UK, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, and Brazil
Key Companies Profiled
Searidge Technologies, Frequentis Group, Saab Group, Indra Systems, Avinor, and Thales Group.
Key Market Opportunities
Cost-Efficient Air Traffic Management
Key Market Dynamics
Advancements in aviation industry
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
The Remote Towers Market Market size was valued at USD 0.2 Billion in 2022.
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 41.20% during the forecast period, 2023-2032.
North America had the largest share of the market
The key players in the market are Searidge Technologies, Frequentis Group, Saab Group, Indra Systems, Avinor, and Thales Group, Avinor AS, NATS limited, Skysoft TM.
Survelliance dominated the market in 2022.
Multiple had the largest share of Remote Towers Market Market.
Key Questions Answered
Request Free Sample
- ✅Global Market Outlook
- ✅In-depth analysis of global and regional trends
- ✅Analyze and identify the major players in the market, their market share, key developments, etc.
- ✅To understand the capability of the major players based on products offered, financials, and strategies.
- ✅Identify disrupting products, companies, and trends.
- ✅To identify opportunities in the market.
- ✅Analyze the key challenges in the market.
- ✅Analyze the regional penetration of players, products, and services in the market.
- ✅Comparison of major players’ financial performance.
- ✅Evaluate strategies adopted by major players.
Why Choose Market Research Future?
Speak to Analyst
- ✅Vigorous research methodologies for specific market.
- ✅Knowledge partners across the globe
- ✅Large network of partner consultants.
- ✅Ever-increasing/ Escalating data base with quarterly monitoring of various markets
- ✅Trusted by fortune 500 companies/startups/universities/organizations
- ✅Large database of 5000+ markets reports.
- ✅Effective and prompt pre- and post-sales support.
Leading companies partner with us for data-driven Insights.
Kindly complete the form below to receive a free sample of this Report