ID: MRFR/E&P/0413-HCRR | July, 2018 | Region: Global | 115 pages | Half-Cooked Research Reports
Global Protective Relay Market Information by Voltage Range (High, Medium, Low), by Type (Feeder, Transmission Line, Motor, Transformer, Generator, and Others), by End User (Utility, Industrial, and Others) Marine, Renewable, Utilities), and Region - Forecast to 2027
Study Objectives of Protective Relays
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Protective Relay market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To Analyze the Protective Relay market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, South America, Middle East & Africa
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by Type, End–Users, Voltage Range and Regions
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, and new product developments in the global Protective Relay market
Market Synopsis of Protective Relays
The Protective relay market is expected to register a CAGR of around 6% during the forecast period. Ongoing Substation Automation projects are expected to induce growth in the Protective Relay market. The growing need of Electric Power in developed as well as developing nations will result in an imminent growth in the Protective relay market.
The Protective Relay Market can be categorized on the basis of Voltage as: High, Medium and Low. On the basis of Protection Mechanism it can be categorized as: Feeder, Transmission Line, Motor, Transformer, Generator, and Busbar. On the basis of End User it can be segmented as: Marine, Renewable, Utilities. On the basis of regions it can be segmented as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
Regional Analysis of Protective Relays
The growing transmission & distribution network across the globe, is one of the main reasons which is expected to contribute toward the growth of the Protective Relay Market. Asia-Pacific is currently housing the maximum number of transmission and distribution projects as a result of which it is one of the leading markets in this segment. Europe and North America are other regions which are expected to be highly lucrative for the players in the Protective Relay Market.
Some of the key players in the Protective Relay Market are General Electric (U.S.), Littelfuse Inc.(U.S.), Eaton Corporation Plc (U.S.), Beckwith Electric Co. Inc.(Ireland), ZIV Inc. (U.S.), Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories (U.S.), Schneider Electric (France), Alstom Group (France), NR Electric (China), Cooper Industries (Ireland), ERL Phase Power Technologies Ltd. (Canada) and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan).
· Rest Of South America
· Rest Of Europe
· South Korea
· Rest of Asia-Pacific
· Rest Of Middle East
· South Africa
· Rest Of Africa
The report for Protective Relay of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value, Furthermore, technological advancement, and macro-economic factors in the market have also been discussed in detail in the report. The report provides detailed information and strategies of the key players in the industry. The report also provides a broad study of the different market segments and regions.