ID: MRFR/MED/0658-HCRR | July, 2017 | Region: Global | 115 pages | Half-Cooked Research Reports
Study Objectives of Point of Care Technology
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Point of Care Technology market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To Analyze the Urinary incontinence market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analyses etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by product type, by instrument, by end users and its sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Point of Care Technology market
Market Synopsis of Point of Care Technology
Globally the market for point of care technology POCT is increasing rapidly mainly due to increasing growth in developing technology in healthcare industry. The factors that influence the growth of Point of Care Technology market; development in diagnostics, patients suffering from disease such as diabetes, increasing growth in medical technology, uses of point of care technology in wide range and others.
Globally the market for Point of Care Technology is expected to grow at the rate of about XX% CAGR from 2016 to 2027.
The market for point of care technology is segmented into mainly three; by product type, by instrument and by end users and its various sub-segments. By product type include Glucose Testing, Cardiac Markers, Hb1Ac Testing, Coagulation, Fertility, Infectious Diseases, Primary Acre Systems, Hematology, Blood Gas Electrolytes, Decentralized Clinical Chemistry, Feces and others. Whereas by instrument includes blood glucose meter, nerve conduction study device and others. Furthermore by end users; Clinics, Hospital, Home care, Ambulatory Care, Laboratory and others.
Regional Analysis of Point of Care Technology
North America dominated the global point of care technology market with the largest market share, accounting for $XX million and is expected to grow over $XX billion by 2027. The European market for Point of Care Technology is expected to grow at XX% GAGR (2016-2027). Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at CAGR of XX% from $ XX million in 2016 to $XX million by 2027.
The key players that are involved in global point of care technology market are Abbott Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.), Johnson & Johnson (U.S.), Techno Medica (Japan), Roche Diagnostics Limited (Switzerland), Siemens AG (Germany), Alere Inc. (U.S.), Instrumentation Laboratory (U.S.), PTS Diagnostics (U.S.), Nova Biomedical (U.S.), Beckman Coulter, Inc. (U.S.) Becton,Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Mizuho (japan), Quidel (U.S), Meridian Bioscience (U.S)
· Western Europe
· Rest of Western Europe
· Eastern Europe
· South Korea
· Rest of Asia
The Middle East & Africa
The report for Point of Care Technology of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.