Phenolic Antioxidant Market- Overview:
The market for phenolic antioxidants is expected to grow at an outstanding rate during the forecast period, thanks to the plastics industry's huge demand. Phenolic antioxidants are widely used as additives during the production of plastics and rubber. Its exceptional properties prevent plastic oxygenation from being adopted at an exponential rate in various industries.
The phenolic antioxidant market overview report should offer an in-depth analysis of the industry with all major segments. The report will also help users with various essential data to indicate the latest growth and trend in the phenolic antioxidants market during the forecast.
Phenolic antioxidants act as scavengers of free radicals and, therefore, decrease the rate of oxygenation and increase the useful life of organic materials. With the robust growth of end-use industries, the market for phenolic antioxidants is expected to expand by a 5.10% growth rate during the forecast.
Does anything limit phenolic antioxidant market growth?
Some of the recent developments in the market for phenolic antioxidants are- In 2018, BASF SE, a major player in the phenolic antioxidants market, announced an expansion of phenolic production capacity antioxidants by 40% at its plants in Jurong. Such developments are expected to benefit profit in the market for phenolic antioxidants.
Phenolic antioxidant market share:
Some prominent players in the phenolic antioxidant market are SI Group, SONGWON, Lanxess AG, BASF SE, Dorf Ketal, Adeka Corporation, and Addivant. These actors adopt various strategies, such as collaboration, business expansion, acquisitions, and mergers. This will help them establish their position in the global market of phenolic antioxidants.
Phenolic antioxidant market trends:
The market for phenolic antioxidants expects outstanding speed growth in the coming years. This is mainly due to the better workability and efficacy of phenolic antioxidants in adverse conditions, high pressure, and temperature. Along with this, factors such as the increase in the adoption of plastics in the automotive industry reduce the overall weight. This, in turn, will boost demand for phenolic antioxidants during the forecast and, therefore, should offer a profitable gain in the plastic additives market.
Besides, the growing application of phenolic antioxidants for plastic and rubber compounds' production offers traction to the market of phenolic antioxidants. This is mainly due to its superior properties and lower cost compared to other composite materials.
However, it is expected that factors such as strict government regulations, the adverse impact of plastics on the environment, and increasing practice of plastic recycling will prevent the growth of the global phenolic antioxidant.
However, the increase in disposable income, the rapid industrialization, and the flourishing of automobile sales and production are some of the factors that should drive the phenolic antioxidant market growth in the coming years.
Phenolic antioxidant market analysis: a regional perspective
Based on the region, Asia-Pacific will dominate the global phenolic antioxidants market share in the coming years. This is mainly due to the presence of the main companies in the region. Also, China supports more than a quarter of the phenolic antioxidants in terms of volume. The revenues generated by these countries are an important factor that should accelerate the global market of phenolic antioxidants growth in the coming years.
This research is a comprehensive picture of the market dynamics. It primarily consists of the critical assessment of customer and consumer travel, emerging and current pathways, and a strategic framework to enable CHOs to make effective decisions.
The 4-quadrant Phenolic antioxidant market EIRS structure:
- Strategic structures to drive the growth journey
- Customer experience maps
- Action results to meet all business priorities
- Understandings and tools based on data research
The research strives to assess future and current growth prospects, factors that shape its revenue potentials, unused pathways, and consumption and requirements patterns in the global market, dividing it into a regional assessment.
The following regional segments are covered in detail:
- North America
- The Middle East and Africa
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
The structure of the EIR's quadrant in the report summarizes the broad spectrum of data research and consulting sites for CHOs to help them remain leaders and make better business decisions.
Below is a picture of these Phenolic antioxidant market quadrants.
The research offers a detailed assessment of several customers' travels related to the market and its segments. It offers various impressions of the customer about the use of services and products. The analysis looks more closely at the major fears and points at various contact points with the client. Business consulting and intelligence solutions will help stakeholders, including CHOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them increase customer engagement with their brands.
The study's various insights are based on complex cycles of secondary and primary research that analysts engage with during the research. Specialized consultants and analysts adopt quantitative tools on perceiving customers across market and industry projection methodologies to achieve results that make them reliable. The study offers projections and estimates and an organized assessment of these figures on the dynamics of the market. These insights mix the data research framework with qualitative questions for business owners, investors, policymakers, and CEOs. The insights will also help customers overcome their fears.
The results presented in this study are an indispensable guide to fulfilling all business priorities, including those of mission critiques. The results, when implemented, showed perceptible benefits for sector entities and business stakeholders to improve their performance. The results are adjusted according to the individual strategic framework.
The study prepares companies and those interested in the market to match broad strategic structures. The study discusses consultations to overcome several disruptions in the past and anticipates new ones to increase readiness. The structures help companies plan their strategic ranks to recover from these disruptive trends. Besides, Analysts help break down complex scenarios and bring resilience in uncertain times.
The report highlights some aspects and answers relevant market questions. Some of the most important are:
- What are some of the opportunities to capture value in various Phenolic antioxidant market segments?
- What are perhaps the best investment options for getting into new product and service lines?
- What valuable proposals do Phenolic antioxidant market companies target when they provide new funding for research and development?
- How will the emerging political and economic scenario influence opportunities in the main Phenolic antioxidant market growth areas?
- What regulations will be most useful for stakeholders to strengthen their supply chain?
- What government regulations can challenge the status of major regional markets?
- Which regions may see demand mature in some segments soon?
- What are the main perspectives that C-suites take advantage of to move companies to a new growth trajectory?
- What are some of the best cost-optimization strategies with providers with which some well-established participants have been successful?
Plastic recycling to stop the growth of the market of phenolic antioxidants.
The growing environmental concern and the implementation of strict rules and regulations implemented by governments in several European countries, such as Finland, Austria, Denmark, Germany, and Switzerland, will increase plastic recycling.
Because plastic processing is one of the main fields of application for phenolic antioxidants, it is expected that this change preferred to the use of recycled plastic will significantly impede the increased demand for phenolic antioxidants during the forecast.
Researchers conduct thorough quantitative and qualitative research. This research involves paying attention to recent developments, obtaining information from market experts and others. This research method differentiates us from other market research companies.
See how market research helps OCs and stakeholders with the reports:
- Estimates of perfect market size: The report analyzes market capacity, demographic data, and growth potential during the forecast. This factor leads to the assessment of the market's size and gives an outline of how the market will recover growth during the valuation period.
- Evaluation and calculation of strategic collaborations: Researchers analyze recent strategic activities, such as joint ventures, mergers, collaborations, acquisitions, and partnerships. All information is compiled and included in the report.
- Investment research: The report focuses on future and ongoing investment opportunities in a specific market. These developments make those concerned aware of the current investment scenario in the market.
Note: While care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in the report, recent market / supplier-specific changes may take some time to reflect on the analysis.
Key questions answered in the report.
- How is competition structured today, and how has it progressed in the phenolic antioxidants market in recent years?
- How has the market for phenolic antioxidants evolved over the past four years?
- What are the main challenges, opportunities, and incentives for market participants on phenolic antioxidants?
- How is the competitive scenario at present, and what are some of the trends in the market of phenolic antioxidants?
- What will be the shape of the market for phenolic antioxidants, in terms of value and volume, during the forecast?
- What are some of the underlying macroeconomic and industrial factors impacting the growth of the phenolic antioxidants market?
- What are the dominant market dynamics in the market for phenolic antioxidants?
| Market Size
|| Significant USD
| Base Year
| Forecast Period
|| 2021 to 2030
| Historical Data
|| 2019 & 2020
| Forecast Units
|| Value (USD Million)
| Report Coverage
|| Revenue Forecast, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, and Trends
| Segments Covered
|| Type, Application and End-Use
| Geographies Covered
|| North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)
| Key Vendors
|| BASF SE (Germany), DSM (Netherlands), Oxiris Chemicals S A (Spain), Chitec Technology Co., Ltd. (Taiwan), Sumitomo Chemical Company (Japan), Mayzo Inc. (US), Double Bond Chemical Ind., Co., Ltd. (Taiwan), Addivant (US), Emerald Performance Materials LLC (US), and Kumho Petrochemical Co., Ltd. (South Korea)
| Key Market Opportunities
|| The increase in the adoption of plastics in the automotive industry reduce the overall weight.
| Key Market Drivers
|| The growing application of phenolic antioxidants for plastic and rubber compounds
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
The global phenolic antioxidant market is estimated to create a valuation of USD 1830.05 MN by 2023, registering 5.10% CAGR throughout the assessment period (2021-2030).
Asia Pacific is the largest region in the global phenolic antioxidant market. The region is estimated to retain its leading position throughout the assessment period (2021-2030), holding the largest share.
Rising demand as an additive in plastic & rubber and fuel & lubricant manufacturing industry
The sub segment – Food by applications is the largest segment in the in the global phenolic antioxidant market. The sub segment is projected to reach a valuation of USD significant by the end of 2030.
BASF SE (Germany), DSM (Netherlands), Oxiris Chemicals S A (Spain), Chitec Technology Co., Ltd. (Taiwan), Sumitomo Chemical Company (Japan), Mayzo Inc. (US), Double Bond Chemical Ind., Co., Ltd. (Taiwan), Addivant (US), Emerald Performance Materials LLC (US), and Kumho Petrochemical Co., Ltd. (South Korea), are some of the leading players in the global phenolic antioxidant market.
Key Questions Answered
Request Free Sample
- ✅Global Market Outlook
- ✅In-depth analysis of global and regional trends
- ✅Analyze and identify the major players in the market, their market share, key developments, etc.
- ✅To understand the capability of the major players based on products offered, financials, and strategies.
- ✅Identify disrupting products, companies, and trends.
- ✅To identify opportunities in the market.
- ✅Analyze the key challenges in the market.
- ✅Analyze the regional penetration of players, products, and services in the market.
- ✅Comparison of major players’ financial performance.
- ✅Evaluate strategies adopted by major players.
Why Choose Market Research Future?
Speak to Analyst
- ✅Vigorous research methodologies for specific market.
- ✅Knowledge partners across the globe
- ✅Large network of partner consultants.
- ✅Ever-increasing/ Escalating data base with quarterly monitoring of various markets
- ✅Trusted by fortune 500 companies/startups/universities/organizations
- ✅Large database of 5000+ markets reports.
- ✅Effective and prompt pre- and post-sales support.