North America Drug Screening Market Scenario
The North America Drug Screening Market is projected to reach USD 6,852.8 Million by 2030 at 9.6% CAGR during the forecast period 2022-2030
Drug testing is done usually for patients who are not able to tell what kind of drugs they were taking in the past. They are unable to tell because of various reasons for example sometime they are in a very serious condition or are unconscious. The drug testing is also used to determine allergies caused by drugs and is also used when pain management has to be done for a patient. Sometime drug testing is also done for forensic studies. This testing is done by various test samples, which includes sample like hair, saliva, blood or urine. The small amount of any one of this is collected and used for the test. There is an increase in cases of drug consumption therefore the market already has a good position.
FIGURE: NORTH AMERICA DRUG SCREENING MARKET SHARE BY CONDITION, 2016 (%)
Study objectives of North America Drug Screening Market
- To deliver detail study of the market structure along with projected future growth forecast for the next 7 years about various segments and sub-segments of the North America drug screening market.
- To deliver understandings about factors affecting the market growth.
- To study the North America drug screening market based on various factors - price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porters Five Force analysis etc.
- To deliver past and evaluated future revenue of the market’s segments and sub-segments with respect to countries – U.S and Canada.
- To deliver country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future growth prospect.
- To deliver country level analysis of the market’s segments which includes by test sample and by condition.
- To deliver synopsis of key players and their strategic profiling in the market; systematically examining their core competencies and drawing a competitive landscape of the market.
- To track and analyze developments which are competitive in nature such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments along with research and developments currently taking place in the North America drug screening market.
Key players of North America Drug Screening Market:
Some of the players operating in the North America drug screening market are Siemens Healthnieers, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Quest Diagnostics, Roche Diagnostics, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Express Diagnostics Int'l Inc., Shimadzu, MPD, Inc., and Alere Toxicology.
- Medical device Companies
- OEM & ODM manufacturing companies
- R & D laboratories
- Pathology laboratories
- Biotechnology companies
Market Synopsis for North America Drug Screening Market
The segmentation for the North America drug screening market is done on the basis of test samples and condition. The test sample segment includes hair, saliva, blood and urine. On the basis of the condition the segmentation is done into unconsciousness, panic attack, chest pain, breathing problem, vomiting, seizures, pain management, organ transplant, and drug allergies.
The North America drug screening market is segmented into two countries which includes U.S and Canada. These countries have maximum number of patients who are consuming high dosage drugs for the various chronic diseases. These drugs shows various adverse effects. Thus, the market for drug testing is more in these two countries.
The report of North America drug screening market by Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with detail analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts and key opinion leaders to gain a deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives a clear picture of current market scenario which includes past and estimated future market size with respect to value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides detail information about and strategies used by top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.