Speak to Analyst
Request a Free Sample
Nebulizers Market Overview
Nebulizers Market is expected to hold a value of USD 1.45 Billion by 2032 and is expected to register a growth of 6.9% from 2023 to 2032. Nebulizers are a device that has the capability of changing a medication from a liquid to a mist so that it can be inhaled into the lungs. High demand for respiratory devices, including nebulizers, due to the outbreak of COVID-19 globally, growing need for rescue medication, increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases, and rising demand for home healthcare devices are the key factors that are expected to drive the market growth. Moreover, the growing geriatric population, increasing consumption of alcohol, tobacco, cigarettes, and other such products may lead to respiratory diseases, and the rising number of initiatives taken by the government as well as the private organizations are also expected to boost the nebulizers market growth. The outbreak of COVID-19, leading to increased demand for respiratory devices, including nebulizers.
Nebulizers Market Drivers
- High demand for respiratory devices, including nebulizers, due to outbreak of COVID-19 globally
- Growing need for rescue medication. Uncertain asthma attacks are the major reasons to increase the demand for nebulizers. According to the American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology, every year more than 3,500 people die because of asthma. Rescue medication, such as the nebulizers, helps in better serving the patients suffering from asthma every year, hence driving the market growth.
- Increasing prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases. According to a report published by the World Health Organization (WHO), in 2017, approximately 65 million people suffered from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and 3 million die because of it every year, globally.
- Growing geriatric population
- Increasing consumption of alcohol, tobacco, cigarettes, and other such products that may lead to respiratory diseases
- Loss of drug during the nebulization process
- Availability of substitutes of nebulizers
- Side effects of nebulizer solutions
Nebulizers Market Segmentation
- Mesh: This segment is expected to grow owing to the growing patient acceptance for mesh nebulizers and its accurate drug delivery. It is further segmented into active mesh nebulizers and passive mesh nebulizers.
- Jet: This segment is expected to account for the largest market share owing to its compact size and minimal drug wastage.
- Ultrasonic: Rising popularity of ultrasonic nebulizers owing to the reduced size of drug droplets is anticipated to drive the market growth.
- Reusable: The market for reusable nebulizers is expected to grow owing to its feature of using for months as compared to disposable nebulizers which can be used 10 times.
- Disposable: Increasing popularity of disposable nebulizers due to its high usage for many years is anticipated to drive the nebulizers market growth.
- Tabletop: Less cost as compared to portable nebulizers is expected to drive the market growth.
- Portable: Rising adoption of portable nebulizers by patients is anticipated to drive the market growth.
- Hospitals and Clinics: This segment is expected to grow significantly, owing to the rising patient population.
- Homecare: This segment is expected to demonstrate the fastest growth owing to its cost-effectiveness over other options.
- Others: This includes research and academic institutes and specialty centers, among others.
- Americas: The largest regional market. The rising prevalence of respiratory disorders and favorable reimbursement schemes in the region is expected to drive the nebulizers market growth. According to data published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in May 2017, about 9 million people in the US were diagnosed with chronic bronchitis. Moreover, increasing awareness regarding nebulizers amongst the people is also expected to contribute to market growth.
- Europe: The market in Europe held the second-largest position in 2018 owing to the growing geriatric population. According to a report published by the European Union, approximately 29.6% of people in Europe are above the age of 65. Moreover, rising demand for technologically advanced devices in the region is also expected to boost the market growth.
- Asia-Pacific: The fastest-growing regional market. The growth of the market in this region is owing to the rising number of respiratory disorder cases. According to a report published by the World Health Organization (WHO), in 2018, approximately 1.31 billion people in India suffered from asthma. The increasing focus of market players on the Asia-Pacific market is also expected to boost nebulizers market growth.
- Middle East & Africa: The market is expected to show steady growth due to the rising burden of respiratory diseases. According to a report published by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) in May 2018, the prevalence of asthma in the Middle Eastern countries ranges from 4.4% to 7.6%. Furthermore, slowly developing healthcare infrastructure is also expected to boost the market growth.
Nebulizers Market Key Players
- OMRON Healthcare (Japan)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands)
- PARI (US)
- Vectura Group plc (UK)
- Rossmax International Ltd (Taiwan)
- Briggs Healthcare (US)
- GF Health Products, Inc. (US)
- Beurer GmBH (Germany)
- Agilent Technologies, Inc. (US)
- Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare (US)
- Invacare Corporation (US)
- Braun Melsungen AG (Germany)
2032: USD 1.45 Billion
Value (USD Million)
Revenue Forecast, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, and Trends
Type, Usage, Portability and End User
North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)
OMRON Healthcare (Japan), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), PARI (US), Vectura Group plc (UK), Rossmax International Ltd (Taiwan), Briggs Healthcare (US), GF Health Products, Inc. (US), Beurer GmBH (Germany), Agilent Technologies, Inc. (US), Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare (US), Invacare Corporation (US), and B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany).
Key Market Opportunities
The Outbreak of COVID-19, Leading to Increased Demand for Respiratory Devices, including nebulizers.
Key Market Drivers
· Rising Demand for Home Healthcare Devices.
· Growing Need for Rescue Medication.
· Growing Geriatric Population
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
Nebulizer market is projected to hold a market value of USD 1.45 Billion by 2032.
Nebulizer market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 6.9% by the end of 2032.
The spread of COVID-19 has resulted in a surged demand for respiratory devices, including nebulizers, which is anticipated to be the most significant factor driving the global nebulizer market.
Loss of drug during the nebulization process, side effects of nebulizer solutions, and availability of substitutes of nebulizers are likely to hinder the global nebulizer market.
OMRON Healthcare (Japan), Rossmax International Ltd (Taiwan), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), Vectura Group plc (UK) are some of the established players of the global nebulizer market.
Key Questions Answered
Request Free Sample
- ✅Global Market Outlook
- ✅In-depth analysis of global and regional trends
- ✅Analyze and identify the major players in the market, their market share, key developments, etc.
- ✅To understand the capability of the major players based on products offered, financials, and strategies.
- ✅Identify disrupting products, companies, and trends.
- ✅To identify opportunities in the market.
- ✅Analyze the key challenges in the market.
- ✅Analyze the regional penetration of players, products, and services in the market.
- ✅Comparison of major players’ financial performance.
- ✅Evaluate strategies adopted by major players.
Why Choose Market Research Future?
Speak to Analyst
- ✅Vigorous research methodologies for specific market.
- ✅Knowledge partners across the globe
- ✅Large network of partner consultants.
- ✅Ever-increasing/ Escalating data base with quarterly monitoring of various markets
- ✅Trusted by fortune 500 companies/startups/universities/organizations
- ✅Large database of 5000+ markets reports.
- ✅Effective and prompt pre- and post-sales support.
Leading companies partner with us for data-driven Insights.
Kindly complete the form below to receive a free sample of this Report