Media Sera and Reagents- Cell Culture Market Overview
The media sera and reagents- cell culture market is projected to reach USD 18,800 Million by 2030 at 10.5% CAGR during the forecast period 2022-2030
Cell culture is how cells grow under controlled conditions outside the natural environment. In cell culture, the conditions of each cell type are different, but the artificial environment consists of a medium or reagents that provide nutrients to the cell. Various media sera and reagents are necessary for cell culture.
The rise in demand for biotechnological and biopharmaceutical products, growing cases of increasing chronic diseases, and the growing demand for treating using cell culture methods will drive the market's growth. The higher investments in research and development in biotechnology will positively propel the market's growth. Many developments in the field of rDNA technology and pharmaceutical will stimulate the market's growth. The capital investment for a Cell culture facility is expensive, which may impede the growth of the market.
America occupies the largest market due to great investment in research and development in the biotech and pharma industries. The economic conditions for research and development are even higher. The growing awareness among people and the presence of key players in this region will be contributed to the growth of the market.
The global media sera and reagents- cell culture market is segmented on the basis of types, applications and end users. On the basis of type, it is segmented into media, sera and reagents. On the basis of media, it is further segmented into chemically defined media, serum-free media, protein free media, classical media and others. On the basis of sera it is sub segmented into fetal bovine serum, new-born calf serum and others. On the basis, of reagents it is further segmented into antibiotics, biological detergents, biological buffers, cell viability kits and reagents and others. On the basis of applications it is segmented into cancer research, virology, toxicity testing, vaccine production, drug development and others. And on the basis of end users, it is segmented into research laboratories, academic institutions, pathology labs and others.
- Media sera and Reagents Manufacturers
- Media sera and Reagents Products Supplier
- Biotech Industries
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Medical Research Laboratories
- Academic Medical Institutes and Universities
On the regional basis, the market is segmented into America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa. America commands the largest market due to huge investment in research and development in biotech and pharma industries and its economic conditions for research and development. Rising awareness among the people and presence of many key players in this region have also contributed in the growth of the market.
Europe is the second largest market for media sera and reagents-cell culture market followed by Asia Pacific. Due to availability of funds for research and development activities and growing emphasis on research for treating diseases. Asia Pacific shows the fastest growth in this market due to an increase in prevalence of communicable diseases. Mostly, India and China are starting expenditure in research and development sector of healthcare domain.
Middle East & Africa has the lowest market for media, sera and reagents- cell culture market due to lack of technical knowledge and poor medical facilities.Recent Development
In April 2022
Captivate Bio, a globalscientific solutions provider, announced that expanded its portfolio of cell culture solutions and included new classical media along with custom media manufacturing services and its CET Cocktail, a kit of small molecule compounds for safe usage in research and regenerative medicine applications to greatly improve the human pluripotent stem cell (hPSC) workflow.
It is offering focuses on addressing supply gaps created by recent acquisitions of large biotech corporations, which have left researchers with increasingly limited options for reliable reagent manufacturing and supply. Captivate Bio's custom media, and procurement services will give industry partners additional options for sourcing high-quality cell culture reagents and defined media solutions and provide bulk supply and custom media formulations.
Some of the major players for the global media, sera and reagents- cell culture market are PAN biotech(Germany), Sigma Aldrich (US), Thermofisher Scientific (US), General electric company (US), Biowest (France), Merck KGaA (Germany), Lonza AG (Switzerland), Hi-media Laboratories (India), VWR International, PromoCell GmbH and others.
Key Questions Answered
Request Free Sample
- ✅Global Market Outlook
- ✅In-depth analysis of global and regional trends
- ✅Analyze and identify the major players in the market, their market share, key developments, etc.
- ✅To understand the capability of the major players based on products offered, financials, and strategies.
- ✅Identify disrupting products, companies, and trends.
- ✅To identify opportunities in the market.
- ✅Analyze the key challenges in the market.
- ✅Analyze the regional penetration of players, products, and services in the market.
- ✅Comparison of major players’ financial performance.
- ✅Evaluate strategies adopted by major players.
Why Choose Market Research Future?
Speak to Analyst
- ✅Vigorous research methodologies for specific market.
- ✅Knowledge partners across the globe
- ✅Large network of partner consultants.
- ✅Ever-increasing/ Escalating data base with quarterly monitoring of various markets
- ✅Trusted by fortune 500 companies/startups/universities/organizations
- ✅Large database of 5000+ markets reports.
- ✅Effective and prompt pre- and post-sales support.