EMEA Blood Glucose Monitoring Market Overview
EMEA blood glucose monitoring market is expected to reach USD 13,721 Milllion by 2030 at a CAGR of 10.5% during the forecast period 2022-2030.
One of the main objectives of diabetes treatment is to keep blood glucose level within a specified target range. Blood glucose monitoring is a process, which helps to identify the blood glucose level and notify if glucose level of blood is exceeding the limit. Thus, it helps to understand the food intake, exercise, insulin, and blood glucose level. The blood glucose monitoring devices provide useful information to manage diabetes. It helps to track the progress of treatment goal as well as monitor the effect of diabetes meditation on blood sugar level and understand the effect of illness and stress on the blood sugar level.
The EMEA blood glucose monitoring market is growing rapidly owing to the increasing prevalence of diabetes, innovative technology for monitoring and diagnosis of diabetes, early detection of diabetes, and increasing demand for continuous glucose monitoring devices.
Various blood glucose monitoring devices are available in the Europe and the Middle East and African market, which is referred as blood glucose meter. These devices help to identify the blood glucose level at home, clinics, hospitals, etc. Furthermore, they are designed to apply to the different type of diabetes such as Type 1 and Type 2.
Increasing diabetic patient in the Europe has increased the blood glucose monitoring devices market. Different types of glucose monitoring devices are available in the market such as blood glucose meter, continuous glucose monitoring system, Lancets, glucose monitoring strips, and others. Self-monitoring devices are the oldest method for monitoring blood glucose level and are widely used in home, hospital, and clinics.
EMEA Blood Glucose Monitoring Market Segment Insights
EMEA Blood Glucose Monitoring Product Type Insights
On the basis of the product type, the EMEA blood glucose monitoring market is segmented into invasive glucose monitoring devices, continuous glucose monitoring devices (CGM), flash glucose monitoring devices, and others.
Europe, the Middle East, and Africa Blood Glucose Monitoring Application Insights
On the basis of the application, EMEA blood glucose monitoring market is segmented into type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, and others.
EMEA Blood Glucose Monitoring End User Insights
On the basis of the end user, EMEA blood glucose monitoring market is segmented into diagnostic centers, hospitals, clinics, research centers, and home care diagnostics.
Sources: Annual reports, Press release, White paper, and Company presentation
Europe, the Middle East, and Africa Blood Glucose Monitoring Regional Insights
On the regional basis, Europe, Middle East, and Africa blood glucose monitoring market is segmented into two major regions Europe and the Middle East and Africa.
Europe blood glucose monitoring devices market is showing swift growth owing to the increasing diabetic and obese population, unhealthy food, lack of exercise, and many another factor. Europe is leading the market growth with 60% of market share of EMEA market. According to the WHO, in 2016, around 60 million people had diabetes, and its prevalence is increasing in all age groups in Europe.
The Middle East and Africa account for the least share of market owing to poor political conditions in Africa and limited availability of funds and availability of medical facilities but, sound growth is expected over the review period. The Middle East holds the major share of the Middle East & African market due to the presence of well-developed countries like Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and South Arabia. Whereas, African region is expecting a healthy growth due to the presence of a huge opportunity for the development of the market.
Figure: Market Synopsis of Blood Glucose Monitoring Market by Region, 2016 (%):
Sources: Annual reports, Press release, White paper, Company presentation
EMEA Blood Glucose Monitoring Market Key Players
Some of the key players in this market are Abbott Laboratories (US), Arkay Inc. (Japan), Bayer Healthcare AG, (Germany), F.Hoffmann-La Roche (Switzerland), LifeScan, Johnson & Johnson (U.S.), Medtronic plc., Nipro Diagnostics Inc., and Terumo Medical Corporation.
- Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices Suppliers
- Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices Manufacturers
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Medical Research Laboratories
- Academic Medical Institutes and Universities
EMEA Blood Glucose Monitoring Market Highlights:
Key Questions Answered
Request Free Sample
- ✅Global Market Outlook
- ✅In-depth analysis of global and regional trends
- ✅Analyze and identify the major players in the market, their market share, key developments, etc.
- ✅To understand the capability of the major players based on products offered, financials, and strategies.
- ✅Identify disrupting products, companies, and trends.
- ✅To identify opportunities in the market.
- ✅Analyze the key challenges in the market.
- ✅Analyze the regional penetration of players, products, and services in the market.
- ✅Comparison of major players’ financial performance.
- ✅Evaluate strategies adopted by major players.
Why Choose Market Research Future?
Speak to Analyst
- ✅Vigorous research methodologies for specific market.
- ✅Knowledge partners across the globe
- ✅Large network of partner consultants.
- ✅Ever-increasing/ Escalating data base with quarterly monitoring of various markets
- ✅Trusted by fortune 500 companies/startups/universities/organizations
- ✅Large database of 5000+ markets reports.
- ✅Effective and prompt pre- and post-sales support.