Global Electronic Warfare Market by Category (Electronic Support, Electronic Attack, and Electronic Protection), Platform (Airborne, Naval, Land, Unmanned), and by Region - Forecast To 2021
Study Objectives of Global Electronic Warfare Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Electronic Warfare Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyse the Global Electronic Warfare Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country-level analysis of the market for segment by category and platform
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Electronic Warfare Market
Market Synopsis of Global Electronic Warfare Market
The Global Electronic Warfare Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 4.5% during 2016-2021. The key factors driving the growth are transnational disputes & wars, emergence of cognitive EW technology, growth in system reliability & efficiency due to the introduction of TWT (travelling-wave tube)-based solutions, advancements due to integrated EW systems, EW in unmanned aerial vehicles, and demand for counter radio-controlled improvised explosive device electronic warfare (CREW) systems.
Global Electronic Warfare Market ($ billion), 2016-2021
As per the MRFR analysis, defense budget cut, challenges in adoption of new technology, and Issues with emitter classification are the factors restraining the market growth.
OpenRFM architectures and next generation electronic warfare are the ongoing trends which will have positive impact on the market during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in the Global Electronic Warfare Market are BAE Systems, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, FishEye, Mercury Systems, SAAB, Thales, and Ultra Electronics.
Market Segmentation of Global Electronic Warfare Market
- Electronic warfare OEMs
- Component Suppliers
- Aftermarket suppliers
- Research Institute / Education Institute
- Potential Investors
- Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
Regional and Country Analysis of Global Electronic Warfare Market
As per the MRFR analysis, the Americas region will continue its dominance in the forecast period to reach $XX billion. Whereas, APAC will have significant growth and is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during the forecast period.
Americas (North & Latin)
Asia – Pacific
- Rest of Europe
Middle East & Africa
- Australia/New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
The market report for Global Electronic Warfare Market
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides detailed information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.