Speak to Analyst
Request a Free Sample
Body Sensors Market Overview :
Body sensors and are small medical devices used for continuously monitoring temperature, pressure and other vital parameters of health. These sensors are incorporated with electrodes that sensor such parameters. Continuous monitoring helps a person to take preventive measures and avoid any further complications to his health. Extensive use of wearable medical devices, technological advancement and reduction in number of visits to the hospital or clinic determine the growth of this market. Large scale medical device companies focus on continuous product improvement, thus increasing the demand of these sensors in the market. The Body Sensors Market is anticipated to reach USD 3,926.50 million by 2030 at 5.30% CAGR during the forecast period 2022-2030.
Main objective of this research is to provide information about body sensors market, type of sensors and its application.
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next seven years of the various segments and sub-segments of the body sensors market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the body sensors market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies - Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa and their countries.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments type of sensors, by application and its sub-segments.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the Body Sensors Market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Body sensors market.
Figure 2: Market Synopsis
Sources: Press Release, presentation, company website, annual reports, government records, journals expert interview.
Key Players of Body Sensors Market
4B Braime Components Ltd. (UK), Allegro MicroSystems (US), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), Amsys GmbH (Germany), Althen GmbH Mess (Germany), ASC GmbH (Germany), Balluff GmbH (Germany), Barksdale GmbH (Germany) and Baumer Group (Switzerland).
- Wearable Medical Device manufacturers
- Wearable Medical Device Suppliers & Distributers
- Device parts manufacturers
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Medical Research Laboratories
- Academic Medical Institutes and Universities
Figure 1: Body sensors market, by region, 2016:
Source: Press Release, Company presentation, annual reports
Body sensors market has been segmented on the basis of type of sensors which includes motion sensors, position sensors, temperature sensor, inertial sensors, pressure sensor and other sensors. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into fitness, blood pressure monitoring, temperature monitoring, heart rate monitoring, weight monitoring & other applications.
Globally, Body sensors market consists of four regions Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and Africa. North America is the largest market. Extensive use of wearable medical devices, continuous R&D is the field of medical technology and demand of smart sensors drive the growth of this market. Europe is the second largest market. Asia Pacific shows fastest growth in this market. The market shows steady growth in Middle East and Africa.
The report for Body sensors market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions
Body Sensors Market Highlights:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
The global Body Sensors Market is expected to be valued at USD 3,926.50 million by 2030.
The Body sensors market is expected to exhibit a strong 5.30% CAGR over the forecast period from 2022 to 2030.
The growing demand for wearable medical devices is the major driver for the Body Sensors Market.
The Americas hold a majority share of 55% in the global body sensor market.
Leading players in the Body sensors market include Allegro, 4B Braime Components, and Koninklijke Philips, among others.
Key Questions Answered
Request Free Sample
- ✅Global Market Outlook
- ✅In-depth analysis of global and regional trends
- ✅Analyze and identify the major players in the market, their market share, key developments, etc.
- ✅To understand the capability of the major players based on products offered, financials, and strategies.
- ✅Identify disrupting products, companies, and trends.
- ✅To identify opportunities in the market.
- ✅Analyze the key challenges in the market.
- ✅Analyze the regional penetration of players, products, and services in the market.
- ✅Comparison of major players’ financial performance.
- ✅Evaluate strategies adopted by major players.
Why Choose Market Research Future?
Speak to Analyst
- ✅Vigorous research methodologies for specific market.
- ✅Knowledge partners across the globe
- ✅Large network of partner consultants.
- ✅Ever-increasing/ Escalating data base with quarterly monitoring of various markets
- ✅Trusted by fortune 500 companies/startups/universities/organizations
- ✅Large database of 5000+ markets reports.
- ✅Effective and prompt pre- and post-sales support.
Leading companies partner with us for data-driven Insights.
Kindly complete the form below to receive a free sample of this Report