Global Air and Missile Defense Radar System Market by Range (Short, Medium, Long & Strategic System), by Application (Ballistic Missile Defense, Conventional), by Platform (Land Based, Naval, and Airborne) and by Geography - Forecast To 2021
Market Synopsis of Global Air and Missile Defense Radar System Market
The Global Air and Missile Defense Radar System Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during 2016-2021. The key factors driving the growth are territorial conflicts, demand for advanced battlefield surveillance radar, automation and modernization of defense surveillance systems, prevention from ballistic and stealth missiles, and growth in R&D investments.
Global Air and Missile Defense Radar System Market ($ billion), 2016-2021
As per the MRFR analysis, factors restraining the market are complexities with the integration of new technologies, and threats due to growing cyber warfare.
Advent of advanced airborne radar, growth in commercial off-the-self procurement, and new AMDR program are the ongoing trends which will impact the market during the forecast period.
Study Objectives of Global Air and Missile Defense Radar System Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Air and Missile Defense Radar System Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyse the Global Air and Missile Defense Radar System Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country-level analysis of the market for segment by range, application, and platform
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Air and Missile Defense Radar System Market
Some of the key players in the Global Air and Missile Defense Radar System Market are Airbus Group, Almaz-Antey, BAE Systems, Finmeccanica, General Dynamics, Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Raytheon Company, Reutech Radar Systems, SAAB Group, and Thales Group.
Market Segmentation of Global Air and Missile Defense Radar System Market
- Radar OEMs
- Systems Suppliers
- Potential Investors
- Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
Regional and Country Analysis of Global Air and Missile Defense Radar System Market
Americas (North & Latin)
As per the MRFR analysis, the Americas region will continue its dominance in the forecast period to reach $XX billion, to grow at a CAGR of around 5%. Whereas, APAC and EMEA will grow significantly at a CAGR of 10% and XX%, respectively during the forecast period.
The reports also cover country level analysis:
Asia – Pacific
- Rest of Europe
Middle East & Africa
- Australia/New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
The market report for Global Air and Missile Defense Radar System Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
- Rest of Middle East & Africa